logo

Bid4assets.com
Untrustable place
2. (30 mins ago)
LG refrigerator
Anyone who bought an LG Refrigerator has run into this problem
3. (1 hr 26 mins ago)

Phone: 306 764-2660
krejones@shaw.ca
This FAST CASH GIVEAWAY contest( www.rd.ca/ssvault) could not be found
Comments Canada Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Jun, 2008 by   wendy aulenback 0 Votes
I tried to get in but there is no such thing as (www.rd.ca/ssvault).I wish if companys were doing this that it would be done right.
 17th of Jun, 2008 by   Sheryl Musey 0 Votes
I HOPE I WIN
 20th of Jun, 2008 by   Lorraine Desrochers 0 Votes
have tried several times to get thru and my information of www.rd.ca/ssvault is not accepted.
 20th of Jun, 2008 by   V.R. Irvine 0 Votes
Those thousands of dollars will certainly last a long time this way...
 21st of Jun, 2008 by   Cindy Petersen 0 Votes
It seems all Reader's Digest contests are all scams. I wish I could cancel my subscription, but that also seems to be impossible.
Once caught in their web you are stuck forever. Stay clear of this publication.
 26th of Jun, 2008 by   Elijah Juhala 0 Votes
I subcribed to win the contests. If they are all a scam then I am waisting all this money and time to win something that is not there. Why not be honest RD you say you are but no one wins and this site is not there. I would like to end my subscription now please.
 26th of Jun, 2008 by   Raymond Chatterpaul 0 Votes
I do hope i can win something here.
 3rd of Jul, 2008 by   j emerick 0 Votes
I think these contests are for the birds. All we do is send for things and pay through the nose. How can you treat people who get your magazine with such disrespect.
This contest is bogus just like the rest of them. I am very dis satisfied with this company. Please stop my subsciption to your magazine immeditaly.
 3rd of Jul, 2008 by   Brenda Tefledzuk 0 Votes
Reader's Digest has been around for many years, if this is a scam by this company why is the government or the better business not involved in this. I have just ordered books and if this is a scam i want no billing to myself. As a company of their stature they should be more up front with their sites, if they TRULY want people to enter their contests.
 3rd of Jul, 2008 by   rrpostal 0 Votes
Well I would never think they would really give much away via this site. BUT it is a site:

Good luck, about as much chance of winning as my Mother does going to AV and Vegas every month. None.
 7th of Jul, 2008 by   Judith Howe 0 Votes
It states that this site cnnot be found what is going on?
 8th of Jul, 2008 by   Cora 0 Votes
Well i just keep seaching this paper that you give it to me but is not found how can you do that to other people like me, is just only to joke or just keep people to believe you, no way do the wright way and stop it what you are doing .
 8th of Jul, 2008 by   Donna Masse 0 Votes
I would like to not receive any more notices of "to Win". All it does is cost more in postage and add to my collection of junk mail. Now I know why I cancelled my subscription to the magazine. Their accounting department is beyond description in the errors they make. I'm beginning to hate getting my mail.
 9th of Jul, 2008 by   Dorothy Goddard 0 Votes
IT TOOK AWHILE TO REALIZE ITS A SCAM I WILL NEVER BUY THERE MAGAZINE AGAIN
 9th of Jul, 2008 by   femayka ferrer 0 Votes
i hope i will win the prize i respect and trust your company.
 10th of Jul, 2008 by   d butler 0 Votes
someone should fined out who these fuckers are and sue
 16th of Jul, 2008 by   Lisa Lewin 0 Votes
How do I get into the www.rd.ca/ssvault?
 17th of Feb, 2009 by   cindy l martin 0 Votes
i also recieved this fast cash giveaway free entry, enter cobination on this site and you could win cash? i cannot find this site anyware. i sure hope this is not another scam, if so legal matters will be taken with the help of family and advisor to clear this matter soon.

cindy l martin
 3rd of Mar, 2009 by   Anneke Scholte 0 Votes
I have always had faith in Readers Digest but have never ever won anything. Always send in my orders and I receive bills from certain books or dvd that I never ordered.
I went into their www. site tonight got in, but they told me that I was registered already. So I just had to sign in, which I did ... And guess what.?? I was told that my email was invalid ..
So much for that hey??