Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Fashion Your Flare, Chicago, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized messages on cell phone

Fashion Your Flare Contacts & Informations

Fashion Your Flare

Posted: 2013-01-24 by

unauthorized messages on cell phone

Fashion Your Flare
Chicago, Illinois
I found charges on my US Cellular statement this month ($9.99) for text messages that I DID NOT authorize. The charges involved Bible verses that have been coming to my cell phone for the past month, pretty much on a daily basis & from all over the country. I called the number on my bill & basically was told that the charges will stand but the "subscription" would be cancelled. I contacted US Cellular & was told that I could have a block put on my phone from receiving any more of these messages. I SHOULD NOT have to pay for something that I never authorized in the first place. If I see these charges again on my next statement, I will be contacting my attorney to proceed with a lawsuit for deceptive practices by this company. I also will be expecting a full refund for the amount of $9.99 back to me. This is nothing but an outright scam!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Mobile Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
Learn how to use your damn phone!!!

Tips How to Save on Moving Costs