logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Shoes store: Wen Jun Hou- (the receipt of this payment is Non-US Verified)
Never got my shoes - don't buy from them
2. (1 mins ago)
Booking.com
–°onfirmation system is absolutely unreliable and customer service incompetent
3. (6 mins ago)
bridesmaiddesigners.com
Unable to reach the seller
4. (12 mins ago)

Farmville

Posted:    amela

missing FV cash

zynga
I've been playing Farmville game for over a year now. My level is 80. It takes forever to gain one level and when you gain it, you also get "FV cash" . Month ago I had 10 of my FV cash missing over night! I wrote to ZYNGA but never received any response or my cash back. I didn't purchase anything and I want my FV cash back! I use to buy FV's in the past but I am not doing it any more ever since my FV cas disappeared like that! I also know some players(my friend for instance) that received 100 FV' cash for no reason at all! Please help! Thank you very much! Yours Amela
Comments United States Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Nov, 2010 by   PetraBolen 0 Votes
Wow. That's weird. Including the fact that someone got the FarmCash for free. I buy it with paysafecards every now and then and I've never lost anything. That could be bitter because I buy a lot at one time.
 11th of Dec, 2010 by   glenn leeseberg 0 Votes
I paid $10 cash on my Visa card for farm cash and I have not received any money yet I was supposed to get a $55 in farm cash.it took my money for my credit card
 27th of Jan, 2011 by   dylan mc donagh 0 Votes
i bought 650 farmville cash !! And I Didnt Get It. It Happened 1 week ago !!! Pls Help Me Anyone

Dylan Mc Donagh
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   cooperxhuddz +1 Votes
Shane Aaron Cooper
Hello shane,

Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support.

This is Hector and I'll be happy to help you in this matter. I am truly sorry for this situation and I know how frustrating it can be.

However, since you are a valued customer, I am happy to inform you that I have awarded you with these 140 Farm Cash back in your FarmVille account. Please review your Cash amount to confirm: You had 1 + 140 added = 141 Cash Total.

I am also a daily player and share your frustration when issues like this arise. Thank you shane, so much for your constant support of FarmVille. Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with.

I hope that this situation has not disappointed you and that your will continue playing. I truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Happy gaming!

Hector

Zynga Customer Support.
 21st of Apr, 2011 by   Ivy Yap-Rendy 0 Votes
I just purchased 55 farmville farm cash for $10.00 It was charged to my credit card but I DID NOT receive the farmville cash for that charge. I even received a receipts a notifications through email about the transactions made. But when i opened the farmville game, i DID NOT get the FV farm cash!!! this is not fair!!!.. please return my 55 FV farm cash! PLEASE FIX THIS!! thank you

Ivy Yap
 21st of Apr, 2011 by   zorylostsoul 0 Votes
i just paid $20.00 for 115 farmville cash..., and it didnt show up.., it shows that i have 0 f v cash.., but the money was taken out of my checkings account...; im upset about this, i dont know what to do...; i have bought farmville cash before.., and this has never happened..; someone please help me out.. :(
 17th of Aug, 2011 by   nando8 0 Votes
my farmville cash is deducted automatically second time now first it was 36 then all of a sudden it became 16. and today i saw it is 9FV now. i did not purchased anything. please help
 15th of Dec, 2011 by   KLEVERYANET 0 Votes
ZYNGA IS MESS...SOMETIMES THEY HELP SOMETIMES THEY NOT...WHEN THEY SEE THAT THE AMOUNT LOST IS HIGH..THEY DO NOT DO NOTHING..I EVEN LOST ITEMS...EVERY DAY AND I AM TIRE OF COMPLAINING TO THEM..BECAUSE THEY DO NOT RETURN MY ITEMS BACK..
 15th of Dec, 2011 by   KLEVERYANET 0 Votes
I JUST RECENTLY HAD AN ISSUE WITH MISSING CASH..AND I BEEN TRYING TO GET IT BACK..AND NO ANSWER..I STOP PLAYING THAT MUCH...I WENT BACK TODAY TO SEE IF I GOT SOMETHING..AND NOTHING...I EVEN LOST MORE ITEMS FROM MY GIFT BOX...I TRIED TO EMAIL SUPPORT AGAIN...AND IF I DONT GET NO ANSWER BACK OR MY MONEY BACK..MY COMPLAINT WILL BE POSTE ON MY WALL...AND ALL THE WEB PAGES I COULD POSSIBLE FIND...
 23rd of Dec, 2011 by   prince akash 0 Votes
Its Frustating, I play fv for abt 6-8 hrs daily i noticed tht i lost abt 35 farmcash, i dnt knw how i lost 7 farmcash today though i dint buy anything.I spend loads of time to earn credits only to lose it, wat irritates me is tht there is no way to reach zynga.this is my id http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1574868275
 9th of Jan, 2012 by   tink16323 0 Votes
I'm missing fv cash. Would like to get it back please. I enjoy playing the game, but am not happy that I lost fv cash for no reason
 4th of Mar, 2012 by   TPart 0 Votes
I used turbotax (2/4/12 ) to file my taxes . I have not received the promised fv cash.
 16th of Apr, 2012 by   athruz13 0 Votes
I just lost 171 fv cash and not happy at all. It is very hard to contact anyone to help with some of these problems. I paid good money for these credits and want them restored. My email is bprice1113@gmail.com and i need someone from farmville to contact me and let me know what happened.
 19th of Mar, 2013 by   Farmer Brandy 0 Votes
I purchased fv cash yesterday and had 69 left and today I only have 49 where did they other 20 go when I didn't buy anything else?
 25th of Jul, 2013 by   triiinu 0 Votes
hello
I also lost my farmville bucks, first I had about 98 and then I wasted some 20 or 30 but now I only have 6, I cannot understand what happened . I dont think that I wasted all of it. please help me. thank you((sorry for my english)

More Signs of Mortgage Aid Foreclosure Rescue Scams