logo

Select Portfolio Servicing
Extortionists
4. (26 mins ago)
www.myperfectresume.com
The website has technical problems and impossible to open some things
5. (54 mins ago)

Farmville

Posted:    amela

missing FV cash

zynga
I've been playing Farmville game for over a year now. My level is 80. It takes forever to gain one level and when you gain it, you also get "FV cash" . Month ago I had 10 of my FV cash missing over night! I wrote to ZYNGA but never received any response or my cash back. I didn't purchase anything and I want my FV cash back! I use to buy FV's in the past but I am not doing it any more ever since my FV cas disappeared like that! I also know some players(my friend for instance) that received 100 FV' cash for no reason at all! Please help! Thank you very much! Yours Amela
Comments United States Gambling Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2010 by   Jeru989601 0 Votes

Neighbors Ladder on page not loading - Farmville

Neighbors ladder not loading!
 18th of Apr, 2010 by   Jeru989601 0 Votes
My neighbors ladder has not loaded in 3 days.
 19th of Apr, 2010 by   annabelle torres 0 Votes
cant load my farm on farmville for four days
 19th of Apr, 2010 by   annabelle torres 0 Votes
always have this loading problem
 19th of Apr, 2010 by   annabelle torres 0 Votes
yeah right farmville always have a problem regarding this loading...and a lot other like gifts etch
 2nd of May, 2010 by   kitts 0 Votes
i m having very big problem during open the farmville. my farm is not opening even refreshing million times plz help me out i having this prob since one week.
 11th of Nov, 2010 by   ptpaitrick 0 Votes
I spent farm cash to buy painted ponies took my fv cah NO PONY
 11th of Nov, 2010 by   ptpaitrick 0 Votes
I WANT MY PONIES OR FV BACK
 21st of Nov, 2010 by   yolanda morales 0 Votes
chttp://www.complaintsboard.com/thumb.php?src=compl_76_119_3_127-bF84ZjJmYWMwM2I3NGQ0OGViYjFhZWMwYWQyYjhlYjExYS5qcGc=&wmax=65&hmax=65&quality=100an u help out, i brought 25 farmcash to buy a costume' n all i got was 12 farmcash they owed me, plz solve this problem..im not goin to spend money like that n dont getmy farmcash ty very much hope ur could be useful..yolanda morales
 21st of Nov, 2010 by   NegativeNancy 0 Votes
how about go buy a real ladder and go get a real farm
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by   Athena Malloy 0 Votes
I bought a airplane for $30, 000 and it says very clearly the first flight is free, well when I went and hit apply instant grow it wanted $27 which I did not have, I do buy fv cash but can't right now. I would like either my money back, I worked very hard for that money or my free fly. This is not right. And does anybody ever read this and help us?
 29th of Nov, 2010 by   PetraBolen 0 Votes
Wow. That's weird. Including the fact that someone got the FarmCash for free. I buy it with paysafecards every now and then and I've never lost anything. That could be bitter because I buy a lot at one time.
 11th of Dec, 2010 by   glenn leeseberg 0 Votes
I paid $10 cash on my Visa card for farm cash and I have not received any money yet I was supposed to get a $55 in farm cash.it took my money for my credit card
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   lynne cooper 0 Votes
i got 2 giant bubble gum tree in msytery seedling and they dont show up on my farm only shows where itis with a black dot!but shows up on the iphone. can anyone help?
 27th of Jan, 2011 by   dylan mc donagh 0 Votes
i bought 650 farmville cash !! And I Didnt Get It. It Happened 1 week ago !!! Pls Help Me Anyone

Dylan Mc Donagh
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   Romona Hoffman 0 Votes
I bought a cinnnamon heart tree and a chocolate heart tree and they both disappeared. I either want my trees back, or be reimbursed.
 7th of Mar, 2011 by   sherrie-lynn 0 Votes
For 4 days now, I have been cut off within 10 or 15 minutes of playing Farmville. Telling me I have collected enough rewards for the day and to try again tomorrow. I am so frustrated. There are three other members in my family that actively play and are at a higher level than I am and they have never received such a thing. PLEASE take this away and fix this issue. I would like to play FV when I want to and how I want to, not when you decide I can after midnight. I feel I am being punished for being an active player and it is not a fault that I have the opportunity to log on more often than not in a day. Please, can you fix this immediatley. It is also very difficult to submit a complaint in regards to Farmville and actually get a response or a problem fixed!!
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   cooperxhuddz +1 Votes
Shane Aaron Cooper
Hello shane,

Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support.

This is Hector and I'll be happy to help you in this matter. I am truly sorry for this situation and I know how frustrating it can be.

However, since you are a valued customer, I am happy to inform you that I have awarded you with these 140 Farm Cash back in your FarmVille account. Please review your Cash amount to confirm: You had 1 + 140 added = 141 Cash Total.

I am also a daily player and share your frustration when issues like this arise. Thank you shane, so much for your constant support of FarmVille. Please let me know if there is anything further I can help you with.

I hope that this situation has not disappointed you and that your will continue playing. I truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

Happy gaming!

Hector

Zynga Customer Support.
 21st of Apr, 2011 by   Ivy Yap-Rendy 0 Votes
I just purchased 55 farmville farm cash for $10.00 It was charged to my credit card but I DID NOT receive the farmville cash for that charge. I even received a receipts a notifications through email about the transactions made. But when i opened the farmville game, i DID NOT get the FV farm cash!!! this is not fair!!!.. please return my 55 FV farm cash! PLEASE FIX THIS!! thank you

Ivy Yap
 21st of Apr, 2011 by   zorylostsoul 0 Votes
i just paid $20.00 for 115 farmville cash..., and it didnt show up.., it shows that i have 0 f v cash.., but the money was taken out of my checkings account...; im upset about this, i dont know what to do...; i have bought farmville cash before.., and this has never happened..; someone please help me out.. :(

Managing Your Email