logo

womanfreebies.co.uk
Don't buy from them
4. (11 mins ago)
dry symantec
I've been charge twice for the same product
5. (20 mins ago)

Family Feud

Posted:    Emilia

Stop this

Family Feud
The way John o'hurley treats the women on the show. He must be sexually deprived as he is always asking the women to hug him tightly. This is discussng to me. Please have this stopped. It spoils the show. Thank you.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Jan, 2012 by   Reverse Discrimination is Wrong Too 0 Votes
Tonight (1/17/12) was outrageous. Steve Harvey, who always favors the African American families over the white family, allowed an African American contestant in the final round to get the $20, 000 to retract an answer and then gave him unlimited time (the fellow took about 4 additional outside of the seconds) to come up with an answer. That answer won the family the $20, 000. Without being given the extra time, the chance to retract the bad response and to come up with a second one, they would not have won. I don't begrudge the family, who played a OK game otherwise, but what was allowed was against the rules. I've never seen any other family been permitted to retract an answer and come up with another one OUTSIDE of the 20 second time period. Earlier in the game, Harvey also encouraged another from the African American family to retract an answer and come up with another, which he did. That one was wrong and didn't help the family, but the one that got them the money was simply unfair since other families have not been given special treatment to win. HARVEY IS A RACIST ASS and the producers are as well for allowing it. Imagine if the races had been reversed...
 16th of Jul, 2012 by   DesertCruiser 0 Votes
I've been watching the show for years. I will say I enjoy the show. I'm to the point where this show should be put on BET as every episode "MUST include a black family. I ask why, Do more black families apply or do more black families get accepted to play. Either way with Steve H at the helm or production staff picking who is to play each show.. I would say that some fishy business is going on. U watch and do your own math. Show has a BET feeling to it as well as shows it BIG TIME.
 4th of Aug, 2012 by   kraeuter 0 Votes
I love family feud but now you have noise behind the contestants while they are giving the answers and you can't hear what they are saying. Harvey also. Doesn't anyone check it out before hand. Ruins the show
 4th of Aug, 2012 by   kraeuter 0 Votes
I love family feud but now you have noise behind the contestants while they are giving their answers and you can't hear what they are saying. Harvey also Doesn't anyone check this out. Ruins the show
 5th of Oct, 2012 by   Tina1060 +2 Votes
episole 113 Krueger vs Riley The Krueger were cheated Jeff gave answer of French fries and steve said he couldn't say that. Then the Riley family was able to steal it with the same answer. Why was it not ok for one the ok tor the other family. Then they didn't give the mom Diana a chance to answer her question.Think they need to review the episole. It makes people like me not want to watch this show. I like it when it's fair.
 12th of Nov, 2012 by   John Jaworski +1 Votes
I notice a lot of black families on every episode they are 12%of the population but 50%ofthe contestants
 3rd of Feb, 2013 by   Mymiabella 0 Votes
Love the show, I think Steve is so Funny, at first I thought he was nicer to black family's, you see a hint of extra happiness at times when they win, however this is the way of the world, he can't help it, (example: if your child was playing who would you want to win)?
(There his "BROTHERS" LOL. I hate all the BLACK BULL... At 54 I have decided, since America has been "INVADED" by " MEXICANS", IRANIANS, RUSSIANS ETC. we need to like someone besides us American Whites, if I have to choose I like the Blacks, they marry whites, and some of them don't care !!! (I play Family Feud on Face book, real fun but what a SCAM !!! So everything has something bad. I'm just thankful we don't have a Mexican President, that will end it all !!!
 26th of Mar, 2013 by   revrobor 0 Votes
The constant applause the director of the current show encourages only adds noise to the show but not excitement. I find that and asking the contestants to shout "20 THOUSAND DOLLARS" in the final round very annoying to the point I am about ready to stop watching. Also they could help Steve (the best host since Richard Karn) with some suggestions about what to say so he doesn't end up sounding like a machine. There are other ways to open the show besides "We have another good one for you" or calling a contestant up could be said in other ways besides "Give me Blank".
 26th of Apr, 2013 by   comcast179 sh +1 Votes
This is the most racist show. I no longer watch it. Steve Harvey is always cracking on the white familys. Almost every episode is a black family against a white family. Come on now. If people don't see what I'm talking about that's crazy. Dancing around and gospal singing. People don't need to hear that. I want to know what's up with blacks verses whites. They made there point damn we have a black president now. Now if there was a white host actting the way he did. The blacks would be on the phone with the NAACP so fast. Its bullshit.
 14th of May, 2013 by   emma chavez 0 Votes
I have stopped watching what was ONCE my favorite game show, It IS a one sided game, going in favor of Blacks since Harvey took over, I've heard wrong answers given but if they are Black it's O.K., You can just see the joy and glee on his face when they win, That commercial where the black woman keeps yelling and I QUOTE, WE'RE GOING TO PLAY STEVE WE'RE GOING TO PLAY STEVE, ELEVEN TIMES HAS TOOO STOP, I hope someone can read ALL THIS LETTERS OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING, THESE HAS TO STOP, FAMILY FEUD HAS GONE TO THE BLACKS
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   LakeShow24 0 Votes
All of you are ignorant. There are allowed to be black people on the show dumb asses. And of course there is a problem if a black person is host. The show is way more funny and entertaining now that Harvey took over. So why don't you all get a life and stfu!
 19th of Sep, 2013 by   VJogie 0 Votes
Hello,
The FAMILY FEUD is supposed to be a family show but the questions asked by Steve Harvey are too sexually explicit. I alway loved watching the show with our children and now our grandchildren but lately we cannot sit and watch it together since you just don't know what to expect.
I suggest that the show gets back to being oriented where people of all ages can enjoy it.
Concerned grandparent.
 20th of Sep, 2013 by   tractorhead 0 Votes
OK..i was watching older episodes of family feud that I had recorded with Steve Harvey as the host. I have never had any problem with Steve at all in the past. I always enjoyed his humor and entertainment value. Well, after watching all of these episode of family feud with almost every show being one white and one black family I sort of felt that he was bending the rules a bit for the black families. I'm not racist by any means. So I came here to my pc and googled these words to see if any one else felt the same way. ( steve harvey treats black better than whites on family feud ) wow..what a crap load of people agree with me. Not that I really give crap because I don't but just sharing what i thought and wondered if I was being bias or other people felt the same. As it turns out I'm not bias.
 27th of Sep, 2013 by   laurawhitetail 0 Votes
did you ever notice how steve harvey takes time to chat, make jokes, while the people behind the answers put up the correct answers for the black families? he is a racist pure and simple...it is a shame what has transpired at the family feud...
 3rd of Oct, 2013 by   ffisrigged 0 Votes
I love Family Fued...and by far Steve is the best host yet, however i find it highly rigged that some families get 1 second to answer questions...the other family gets 5-10 seconds to answer the same question
 5th of Oct, 2013 by   kasizemore 0 Votes
Recently watching episodes with Steve Harvey. The answers that are on the board are a bit embarrassing like slang. This is a family show and I dont think answers on board were provided exactly from surveys such as turdets or sexually explicit words. I dont know if anyone else has noticed. I am going to try and contact higher ups and just find out whats going on
 29th of Oct, 2013 by   Tani8899 -1 Votes
Ok I'm BLACK and I agree steve harvey treats the black contestants way better than the white contestants. I don't like it... I can tell he favors the black families. Which is not bad but he should treat everyone the same. Ever notice how he never asks the white family's about their occupation or hobbies... I just don't like it and I don't like him. He's not even funny and yes.. It's a bit explicit. I want a new host like Cedric the entertainer or Tom Brady... Please get rid of Steve!!!
 29th of Oct, 2013 by   Tani8899 0 Votes
And one more thing why is it always black against white???!? I think there are asians Hispanics Indians and a ish load of other races and ethnicities. I don't like this at all. Makes me feel uncomfortable just looking.
 30th of Dec, 2013 by   ArtistGirl31 +1 Votes
I myself am African American I will say, some of your post are racist and disappointing. especially the comment about not wanting a Mexican President, and African American only making up 12% of the population not 50%. However, I have watched Family Feud for years. I have noticed more diversity on the show. I think because the host is black more blacks are applying to be on the show..it's that simple. Steve needs to be fair to all families. Steve is old school...you just feel happy seeing someone look like you (just how many of your comments reflect the same point..you want to see more white people like you)
Family Feud ratings are at a all time high since Steve. Yes, I have noticed the questions have been more sexual. I agree, this could be tone down. Maybe the producers are trying to reach a mature demographic. I'm not sure of the reasoning. On a positive note, I have seen more Asians, and Hispanics on the show. I just watched an episode with an African American Muslim family. The show needed more diversity! However, I would like to see more family focused questions...but if the Nelson ratings show a older demographic is watching..I don't see a problem. My favorite host are Steve Harvey and Ray Combs hands down.
 30th of Dec, 2013 by   ArtistGirl31 0 Votes