Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Facebook Complaints & Reviews - i cant open my facebook account

Facebook, Inc. Contacts & Informations

Facebook

Posted: 2012-11-21 by

i cant open my facebook account

facebook
Kuwait
facebook.com
respected
sir,
i have to informed that sir my self mohammad ashraf ahmad, i have been use facebook account since 6 month, this is very nice messenger to make new friend nd also i found my old friend on facebook, i was using the facility of this service, but sir last some days i try to open my account, i wrote my facebook id nd also password correct but some security check is coming nd then i cant open my account, i dont want any security check because this id is only i m using no body know my id nd password so plz i dont want any security check nd plz make my id before like that nd normally i can open my id plz,
facebook id - mapb56@yahoo.in

Facebook

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Kuwait Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
i have account in face book but last many day i cant open my face book account because of security checking i forget the confirmation no from face book Nd NOW that security checking want my confirmation no for open my face book account so i cant open my face book so there is one option is there reseNd confirmation code Nd m.no so i click reseNd code many time since many days but they r not seNding code to me Nd i cant open my face book.
and my facebook id is ajmeri.shakir@yahoo.com
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
i was useing facebook last 2 month.my id facebook is ajmerishakir@ymail.com, but last 1 month i cant open my facebook account.that have my very closed freind i cant open my account so i cant meet them so plz do some thing nd start my account again i dont want any security warrning becase i m trying to open my account some verification security is comeing nd after i cant do any thing i dont want bany security plz start my ajmerishakir@ymail.com facebook account normaly plz i request to u plz start my account normaly before i open like that.
 26th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
shftghhthfbvngbzabxhdjjjjcnmi
 21st of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
mera acunt nai open ho raha jb mh login krti hun to bo khty hain ur pzwrd ez incorrct ab ap btaon mh kya karunp

5 Best Ways to Get Free Stuff