logo

AJ Interlinks
Fraud / False Promises
5. (23 mins ago)
shopon4u.com
Seller refused to help me and told that it wasn’t his responsibility

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Facebook

Posted:    rupesh99

face book

face book
Your account was disabled because your behavior on the site was identified as harassing or threatening to other people on Facebook. Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to:

• Sending friend requests to people you don't know
• Regularly contacting strangers through unsolicited Inbox messages
• Soliciting others for dating or business purposes

After reviewing your situation, we have determined that your behavior violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. You will no longer be able to use Facebook. This decision is final and cannot be appealed.

Please note that for technical and security reasons, we will not provide you with any further details about this decision.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team

Hi,

Unfortunately, your account has been permanently disabled for violating Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. We will not be able to reactivate it for any reason, nor will we provide further explanation of your violation or the systems we have in place. This decision is absolutely final.

The Facebook Team <info+yubb68y@support.facebook.com

Hi,

In order to receive support, you must reply to this email to verify that you are the owner of the Facebook account that you referenced in your inquiry. This security step must be completed before Facebook can respond to your inquiry.

In addition, note that Facebook will only be able to provide assistance if you are writing in from the email address that you used to log in to your Facebook profile that's disabled. If your disabled profile was registered under a different email address, then you will need to respond directly from that email address. To do this, take the following steps:

• Copy the exact email address you see in the "From" field of this email (ending in @support.facebook.com).
• Log in to the email account under which your disabled Facebook profile was registered.
• Compose a new email. Paste the address you copied (ending in @support.facebook.com) into the "To" field, let us know you're responding from your disabled email address in the body, and click "Send."

Once we have this information, we will take further steps to assist you. Remember that writing in multiple times will not result in a faster response. Once you submit your initial request, it is placed in a queue and responded to accordingly.

Lastly, you may not create another account using a different email address while you are waiting for a response. Creating more than one Facebook account is a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, and violations of this rule could result in all of your accounts being permanently disabled.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Mar, 2010 by   Face Book 0 Votes
Im not sure if this is the right site i should be in ? If not perhaps you could lead me in the right direction? My exwife has joined my son onto Face Book. He is only 13yrs old and i dont know much about Face Book only that you are suppose to be 18yrs and over. Which i only now discovered. I was a bit concerned about the things that were mentioned on this face book and really concerned about messages that were really unapropriate for someone of my childs age or even an adult for that matter! So my son and i decided to try and cancel the account only to find out that only she new all the details and passwords on the acount leaving us helpless to do anything. Nexted minute i recieve an email from my sons account confirming that i am kristians mother and i was responsible for signing him up to it. And becouse my son and i cant excess the account without passwords and other details we are helpless in being able to access anything or even knowing whats going on now with his account. Leaving me resposible for any illegal activities that may occure on this account. Surley there must be something i can do to cancell this account and all activitise made on it. I just dont know what ? Hopefully u can help.All i know of his account is that the account name is kristian@arteology.com.au and his profile name is crissrocks and she is now under Anny Seed or her real name Lisa Kathleen Dunn on face book. If you can help in any way i would greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
 18th of Aug, 2010 by   sharon purcell -2 Votes
u need to fix things in farmville like the animals in the nursrey barn not growing up and the game always going out of sync with the server im upset about it and so are alot of other people
 18th of Aug, 2010 by   sharon purcell -2 Votes
u need to fix these problems in farmville or im going to keep complaining because it pisses me off
 17th of Sep, 2010 by   melissa0210 +1 Votes
STUPID contact Facebook!! What do you think the owners of THIS site are going to do about it?!?!?!?!

DUMB DUMB DUMBSHIT ~ Get OFF the computer and get an education. You DO NOT need to purchase anymore virtual cucumbers. Moron.
 11th of Oct, 2010 by   deborah barefoot -2 Votes
my name is deborah barefoot my email is deborahsbarefoot@yahoo.com and my son ethan barefoot who is only 12 years old has used my credit card without my permission. i want my credit card to be reimbursed and for you not to ok any charges to my card for him. His email is barefootethan@yahoo.com. please contact me immeditaely at 919-820-3441
 13th of Oct, 2010 by   Bradley Bohnert 0 Votes
I recently purchased a farm cash from facebook it was 10 dollars.onco i check my balance on my credit card you had taken an additional 40 dolars of my credit card account i also have a 1 dollare charge pending!I'm a loyal customer and need fast response this has put me behind in my bills.I thought you were a repatable company that served the people.any nquick response would be greatly appreciated.I have a family we all have accounts with you and are very dissapointed.I had to explain to my daughter why i couldnt pay for her cheerleading.Please be repable enough to fix your mistake totaling 41 dollars.Thanks for your time and consideration.bradleybohnert@ymail.com
 22nd of Nov, 2010 by   Barbara Edgar -2 Votes
some how I think you have the wrong acct.But I'm not contacting for that anyway.On Nov 20th you let someone use my bank account debt card ending in 7487 I'm very upset as I don
t have $100 there was a $10.00 charge and 2 others charges 1 for $30.00 and 1 for$60.00 all on the 20th of Nov.Can you please return my money o me. Thank you Barbara Edgar
 24th of Nov, 2010 by   HAROLDEEN DOMINGO 0 Votes
IAM GETTING CHARGE ON MY ACCOUNT, WHICH THIS ISNT THE FIRST TIME, AND YOU SENT ME A MESSAGE THAT MY ACCOUNT CAN NO LONGER BE USE, ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BLOCK?BUT STILL BEING CHARGE.IAM BEING CHARGE FROM MY BANK FOR OVER DRAFT FEES...PLEASE CONTACT ME ASP...AND HOPE THIS WILL BE TAKING CARE OF.
 13th of Dec, 2010 by   dawn herrin 0 Votes
my credit card has been charged without authorization please contact me asap dawnherrin@hotmail.com this has caused my rent check to bounce
 6th of Jan, 2011 by   victoria gonzales 0 Votes
hi my name is victoria i have a charge on my accoun tthat i want credit back to my account in the amount of 54:50 i want that return to my bank account thank you.
 10th of Jan, 2011 by   JAE Enterpises (soon) 0 Votes
I have been with face book for 3 years, the only thing I can think of is if you know the email address the account was set on use the "forgot password" function. Once they send you a confirmation email the link included will access your account. You can also change your passwords after that. If you also know the email address you can pull notifications reported (if the function is not turned off) and gain access that way to. For your child's sake I hope that helps good luck, anything further I can assist with in this matter contact me.
 9th of Feb, 2011 by   Nicole Williams 0 Votes
My credit card has been charged several times with out my knowledge or authorization!! I want it fixed and fixed TONIGHT!!! I can be reached @ 662-308-7283
Nicole Williams
 28th of Feb, 2011 by   VJuarez64 0 Votes
Hello my name is Virginia Juarez I have a charge of $100.00 made on 2/27/2011 that I did not make...I was not online yesterday and I want that CREDITED back to my account immediately I can be reached at 210-777-0971...I want immediate action...because of this my account is overdrafted..I have never set up my card to have re-occurring charges. I want o hear from you TODAY!
 1st of Mar, 2011 by   TATUSHKA 0 Votes
My credit card has been charged several times with out my knowledge or authorization!! PLEASE fix THIS SITUATION ASAP!!! I can be reached @ 787-248-8968
MARIA HERNANDEZ
EMAIL: TATUSHKA1957@YAHOO.COM
 22nd of Mar, 2011 by   Maria Marriott 0 Votes
My name is Maria and my Credit card is being for thing i have no clue what they are only know it charges made on facebook
 22nd of Mar, 2011 by   Maria Marriott 0 Votes
I bought frontierville cash for $8 and now my account is being charge $3.50, $4.50, $62.50 and there are others. I want my money back .I need this fixed right away. Facebook is stealing from us wow i need my money back
 26th of Mar, 2011 by   Darrell Baldry 0 Votes
You took 201.00 dollars from my debit card without my consent.I never used you people in the past and I have no intention of using you in the future.how did youget my credit card number.Contact me immediately at bbaldry@earthlink.net or 719-440-7716.Darrell
 6th of Apr, 2011 by   cheryl jungels 0 Votes
I meant to purchase $40.00 in facebook credits and i accidentally purchased $400.00 and that overdrew my bank account
and I am unable to find the right avenue to get the $400.00 refunded. It looks like facebook has horrible customer service
so I will have to go to the bank to dispute this.
 21st of Apr, 2011 by   Marianne Rutledge 0 Votes
Just purchase farmville $- where the hell r they- call the phone# got the C.facebook.com.credit- ok people need a live person to talk to here. Never had a problem. until now- what up.You know if you don't get better at this we r all going to buy games cards- so that will cut u out. I paid and now it your turn . where r my farm $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
 2nd of May, 2011 by   montanagt -1 Votes
My credit card has been charged several times with out my knowledge or authorization!! I want it fixed and fixed TONIGHT!!! I can be reached montanagt@nemont.net

Time Running Out for Home Buyer Tax Credit