Posted:

Relationship status on facebook not working

3.2
Dear Facebook,

The relationship status thing isn't working at all, my girlfriend sent me a relationship request for me to be engaged to her and although I accepted it, it doesn't show on my profile as "ENGAGED TO RIRI SMITH", it shows nothing instead. Please fix this problem for me as soon as possible or you will loose my girlfriend and I as your customers, which I really hope will not happen. Thank you in advance for your kind co-operation.

Kern Debique

P.S- I am from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. The complaint form didn't have Trinidad and Tobago as a country to select as a "Country of Complaint".
Complaint comments Comments (156) Complaint country United States Complaint category Family & Relationships

Comments

19th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
yess. i have the same problem.. i'm from argentina and my relationship status on facebook doesn't work . Please fix it!!
 19th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
apparently it's not showing on the person who accepts the relationship request, and it is a TROUBLESHOOT not that people don't know how to use it...I've done this b4...
 20th of Aug, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Your not a customer if you don't pay for it. I prefer to say slave! Any way to the, easy to jump on you because i think your a dumb a$$, person... your the dummy. It is a glitch that is being worked out and will be fixed soon :-D have a nice day
 21st of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes
some people really are jack asses ...
this problem has a huge impact on a lot of people who are mentally stable enough to maintain a relationship... no wonder some people can't seem to give the most proper answers...
 16th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
i have a problem with face book too.
i recently became in a relationship and tried to change my relationship status, when i clicked on relationships on my profile, it said "Something went wrong. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can"; what is that suppose to mean?
 4th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
@moni123 Perhaps Facebook is fancying you and prefers you to be single. ;)

... Actually, I have the same issue - I'm in a relationship on Facebook now, and specified with whom, facebook said it would ask for confirmation from her, however she didn't get any notificaiton and I'm 'just in a relationship', I'd like to profusely state that I'm with *her*!
 13th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes

Facebook - Baits users to get their accounts disabled
Facebook

Facebook has disabled my account giving a specific reason. In multiple emails they have given no specific reason as to what I have done wrong. they did not state which specific incident, prompted by account being disabled. I cannot be of fault for not following rules, where the specifics are no where to be found. Facebook also baits users to get their account disabled by encouraging actions that will get their accounts disabled. Their warning system is not functional, because just the mere fact that a warning message has been displayed can be a reason for a user's account becoming disabled. Facebook gives no specific rules( limits on friend requests, posts and comments per day) which users can not help being confused.
 30th of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
IM HAVING AN ISSUE WITH THE RELATIONSHIP STATUS ON FACEBOOK TO. I WENT AND CHANGED THE PRIVACY AND EVERYTHING AND I CHANGED FROM BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP TO ENGAGED AND TYPED WHO I AM ENGAGED TO AND SAVED IT BUT WHEN I LLOK AT MY PROFILE IT IS NOT SHOWING HIS NAME... DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY? DO U ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE ENGAGED TO SOMEONE WHO HAS A FACEBOOK ALSO IN ORDER FOR THEIR NAME TO APPEAR ON YOUR PROFILE?
 31st of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
We figured something out about it.

After we set our relationship, she got a notification (you know, between the 100 pokes, comments, tags and all) that I wanted to be her other half. She had to accept it there before her profile showed she was with Me, not just anyone.

She said though that she did NOT receive any e-mail notification for this, that I think is quite shameful for such an important update. Yes for comments, but not for relationship proposals.

Anyway, just wanted to share that.
 29th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Ok, I have read all of what is posted above... None of it helped...
Here is my problem, I send a "relationship" request to my girlfriend, and it tells me that it's waiting for a confirmation.. I then tell her that she can accept it now, and she goes to accept it and nothing is there... She sends me a request too but nothing shows up:(
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Faster way to contact me will be by email. Patrick_grant_0020@yahoo.com
 10th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes

Yoville On Facebook - missing items

I bought some things with Yo Cash and the money was deducted but I don't have the items. Sunday October 10, 2010. Also, no matter how many green paint (widgets) I receive it still remains at one. I've receive 9, I believe since yesterday morning but it says I still have only one.
 14th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
My problem is tht I send a "relationship" request to my boyfriend, and it tells me that it's waiting for a confirmation.. Then i tell him that he can accept it now, and he goes to accept it and nothing is there... he sends me a request too but nothing shows up...plx can u solve this problem ...
Any help given wil b v much appreciated :))
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
I had this problem but I figured out how to fix it! You and your significant other should try clearing your relationship status and then one of you should request the other person to be in a relationship with you. Wait a while, and have that person click on the button in the upper left hand corner of the facebook sign (this button is the friendship request button) even if it doesn't look like you have any new friendship requests. That person should have a relationship request waiting there. If it doesn't work at first, wait a few hours. Good luck, guys!
 1st of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - stolen chips
zynga poker

I was playing zynga poker slots and my chips were stolen. I was at 400k and it went down to 12k. When I contacted customer service I got a template saying that they couldnt determine my chips were stolen so they wouldnt replace them. This same thing happened about a month ago and 4.2 mil chips were stolen. I got the same exact email from them. They are getting so impersonal and refuse to even check into my stolen chips. And the more I chat with people the more I see that everyone is being treated the same way. I no longer use that site since they have the worse customer service and have done nothing to secure their site and prevent these losses.
 1st of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
its fake chips, relax - there are other things to worry about in life...
 12th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - harrass on facebook
5412 w woodlawn
Chicago
Illinois
Phone: 708 256 1895

I've been slowly harrassed on my facebook. Home wall started stalling for long periods of time. Friends comments would disappear and reappear. Friends couldn't post on my page. 0 friends in chat box. Couldn't send farmville post .Would say error try later. Remove button was taken away where people I suspected couldn't be taken off. I allowed 15 old farmville friends in last night, they suddenly went right back out. When I would comment on friends post it would have double comments. I get tagged around to see where and who I'm talking to. I was sharing private information in the message inbox it was tagged and shared with everyone. Now I can't get into my facepage at all. My password was changed this morning at 8 am I didn't wake until 9:30/10:00 They have a hackers software where they can enter your password and it would give them your password in a matter or minutes. If you notice anything CHANGE PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY ON EMAIL ALSO. DON'T LET ANYONE IN YOU DON'T TRUST. I'M A GAMER (FARMVILLE) I NEED PEOPLE WHO PLAY!!
 24th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook - Scam, an Example of Identity Fraud
Facebook

How, when social networking site is not social to you? Scammers always open their eagle eyes and sniffing to every social networking place connecting people worldwide. World’s largest social networking site face book is under grip of internet fraudsters.
The new type of attack introduced by scammers is now posing as to be identity theft, directly steals personal information known as ”viral wall post “.
Here the hackers’ role comes in picture where these hackers post or sponsors a message with a link to another site.
These link are full of malware parasite and when clicked on this link, personal information or social security is gifted to hackers i.e. hackers are now eligible to access and gain all our personal information, thus a good example of identity fraud.
Security experts people about any posting that links to an outside site. In the same they should be careful about this in case of strangers or untrusted sources.
 24th of Feb, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Why do you have your SSN on Facebook?
 4th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
Autism awareness is posting this comment every minute:

President Obama, I urge you to light the White House blue on April 2nd, UN World Autism Awareness Day, to show your support of all those struggling with autism. http://bit.ly/fYePrv

Turn the White House Blue | Autism Speaks
bit.ly
 5th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

Facebook / White House Page - Autism spamming
Facebook/White House page

Here is the comment that they keep posting:
Turn the White House Blue | Autism Speaks