logo

Posted: 2011-07-03 by    iolap

Facebook

San Diego, California
Phone: 6194535864
My credit card was charged without my knowledge on facebook...was told to call this number 6505437818 but i'm only getting automated voicemail...called my bank and told them to put a block on it, but facebook already took the money..in less than 24 hours...I really need to resolve this matter for if i'd known this kind of thing would have happenned, i wouldn't have wanted to be part of facebook...it really suprise me how quick they can get to your account.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jul, 2011 by   Shayla1982 0 Votes
Why did you use your credit card on facebook? You would have had to have given them you credit card number for a reason. Were you adding game credits to your account? I use my credit card on facebook to add game credits to my account all the time. Once I have added my credits, there is an option in your account that lets you remove your credit card info. I suggest that you do that.
 3rd of Jul, 2011 by   giuseppesim 0 Votes
Did you sign up for Facebook pro?
 4th of Jul, 2011 by   iolap 0 Votes
yes, i have use my credit card to buy credits to my game, twice for $2.00 dollars...2 days ago i went to put gas in my car and got decline, so i called my bank and they told me facebook just took $200.00 from my card, so i came back home and sign in my facebook account to check to see if it shows anything that i purchase from them, and i have like 2, 000 something credit on my games, in which i dont want or need, or nor do i have the knowledge of ever ordering them, all i want to know is, how can i get a refund? I'm frustrated because for one, i have no knowledge as to who to contact or call to resolve this issue, otherwise i would have called sooner to cancelled it.

How You Can Repair Your Credit Legally