logo

Nulexa
scam
4. (17 mins ago)
Bethea Jenner
Astrology and psychic rip off!
5. (20 mins ago)

EZK Liquidators Contacts & Informations

Posted:    NopF62

F rated ebay seller

EZK Liquidators
This Ebay seller took $70.00 from us and never sent us our product. We ordered a Wii fit from them based on their claim of a 24 hour shipping turn around. They sent us a tracking number and after two weeks we tried to track the VERY late delivery only to find it was a fake number. They had not sent it but they took our money. We tried to contact them with no luck so we filed a complaint with ebay. The company e-mailed us that they had sent it. We decided based on all the time and wasted energy to leave negative feedback. Suddenly they e-mailed us saying they had it in their warehouse and would send it soon. At this point it was clear they were messing with us for leaving much deserved bad feedback. We files an escalation report and now must begin the process of getting our money back through ebay. The company is BBB rated F and has taken our money and time trying to fix the problem. Buyer beware because they do not care if they take your money and not send you your item. They will not apologize and they will hold your items hostage if you complain.The process of getting your money back from ebay due to seller misconduct is time consuming and frustrating. Save yourself the hassle and buy from a reputable company that has some level of customer care. NOT this company!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More EZK Liquidators complaints
EZK Liquidators - Broken product

Comments

30th of Dec, 2009 by   red_primus -1 Votes
I am ebay user red_primus.

Indeed!!! I agree!!!

They sent me a defect Xbox 360 console 20 GB HDMI.

On there page it reads ONLY EXCHANGES for defective merchandise, NO REFUNDS< NO EXCAPTIONS!!!

Instead they gave me a refund, that is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!
I gave them a call and argued. They then promise me an exchange for a replacement and they would respond to me the same night through with an email to announce that they will send it through UPS with a tracking number and will send it to me the next week.

IF they are such a loyal company they would send it the same night and arrive the next day!!!

They are a bunch of frauds

Everyone on ebay should stand against these guys!!! I don't like them

EZK LIQUIDATORS ARE FRAUDS!!!

I WANT MY REPLACEMENT CONSOLE NOW!!!
 18th of Mar, 2010 by   christiewh31706 -1 Votes
I bought a XBox 360 premium with 60gb hard drive for my sons for Christmas 2009. We received the first one was DEAD on arrival with 3 rings of death.. sent it back ...
waited 2 weeks, , they said . someone forgot to make shipping label for replacement and send me a 2nd xbox, which my sons played with for about 8 hours and then it had 3 ring of death (DEAD) and I contacted them again.. and they sent me another ups return label and i sent it in on end of Feb, they got it on Feb 1 and as of yet NOTHING.. its been more than a month now... I have emailed and emailed, fixing to have to do a PayPal complaint !
I would NOT recommend this buyer to anyone... they are frauds !!!
Tony4654 (ebay user)
 10th of Apr, 2010 by   noncax -1 Votes
EZK liquidators sell junk and replacements are junk. I had 4 units in 4 months, finally I just sent it to Microsoft and paid the 119 dollars got a new console.

EZK are scammers I was out 200 dollars and 4 month of aggravation, so smart buyers beware of EZK Liquidators.

Warning Do not buy anything from them on Ebay or through their website.

Word to the wise.
 29th of Apr, 2010 by   pissed off7 -2 Votes
EZK is a fraudulent company.
The first XBox360 (refurbished) worked for 26 days, then developed "3 red rings of death" (nonfunctional). They sent a replacement. The second unit (refurbished) worked for 1 week then would not start (nonfunctional). They sent another replacement. Eric Z. Kwan said he would send a new non-refurbished unit. The third unit arrived. It said NO-REFURB on the label. The third unit rattles inside and is permanently banned from XBox live (barred from making on-line connection). Therefore the unit has been used before. Eric Z. Kwan phone 323-269-2360.
 2nd of Feb, 2011 by   dhippy -1 Votes
Why do you people write on here instead of on the ebay site where a lot of the stuff is bought? I only looked on here after the fact and would have liked to read the negative results on the ebay site. Please do so. That way others won't be taken for a bad ride. Hopefully!!! Thanks
 31st of May, 2011 by   Allergic 2 Idiots +2 Votes
Aww, you guys are just cheap F**Ks that don't read the listing prior to purchase. Hello 30 day warranty is called out clearly...Stop being illiterate! If you can't read the terms and conditions don't enter into a purchase agreement numbnuts!
 24th of Apr, 2012 by   quitRobbing! -2 Votes
They sell garbage flat out.
 9th of May, 2012 by   gothosedonatv -2 Votes
I bought a TV from EZK Liquidators and it never worked. There was a nice little home made quality control checklist in the box as they they did a quality control check. They sell refurbished and returned items that people returned to the stores because it didn't work, they turn right around and sell the broken stuff to uninformed people like me. Buyer beware!!
 11th of Dec, 2012 by   MAStrX +1 Votes
People you are all idiots if you truly think they are an F rated company. I have bought several items from them and i am super pleased. The only time we had a problem they solved it right away. I called them up and they gave me great Customer service. I haven't had any real problems with them at all. When they sell on Ebay they put up a full description of the item there selling on top of that they give a full 60 days warranty. I have bought and will keep buying off of them. i give them 5 stars for promptness, accuracy, pricing and customer service. take a look at there account you will see all the positive feedback and there rating and how long they've been up for. all i got to say.
 14th of Dec, 2012 by   EZKLiquidators 0 Votes
TO ALL PREVIOUS AND FUTURE CUSTOMERS,

We are an honest company that sells used and refurbished electronics online. With used and refurbished electronics being shipped there are some possibilities of items not working. Mishandling from shipping companies can cause products to be physically damaged or just dead on arrival. That's just the nature of purchasing any electronics online and having them shipped. The only thing that we can control is how we help you if anything is wrong and we will always do our best to satisfy our customers. We always pay shipping both ways for defective product and honor our warranty.

PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST AND I GUARANTEE WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO RESOLVE ANY PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE.

877-349-9269
mcohen@ezkliquidators.com
website@ezkliquidators.com
 10th of Feb, 2013 by   EZK.LIQUIDATORS 0 Votes
ON DECEMBER 26TH ORDERED 32INCH TV FROM EZK.TVWAS BROKEN IN SHIPPING BESIDES TAKING 2 WEEKS TO SHIP.HAD TO RETURN.EXCHANGE TV ARRIVED WEEK LATER /DID NOT WORK AT ALL.AFTER A MONTH OF NO TV I FINALLY GAVE UP BROUGHT NEW ONE AT TARGET.SERVICE AT EZK.WAS VERY POOR.ENDEDUP GIVING TV TO GOODWILL AS ISNEVER SHOP ON LINE.

Houses: Rent or Own?