logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
2. (0 mins ago)
LEGAL PROCESSING FEE RIP OFF

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

EZ BODY SLIMMER SUPREME -, Los Angeles, California Complaints & Reviews - new product - same name

EZ BODY SLIMMER SUPREME - Contacts & Informations

EZ BODY SLIMMER SUPREME -

Posted:    lachick88

new product - same name

E-HEALTH SOLUTIONS/ VITA DISCOUNT STORE, COVINA
DOWNTOWN
Los Angeles, California
ezbodyslimmer.com
I am not going to lie by saying that the EZ body slimmer is by far the best diet pill in the market. although, it is very upsetting that the manufacturers decided to change the ingredients by using cheaper ones, adding others like 'hoodia' and making the pills more expensive in price. the company claims to be selling the same product but that is not the case. If one looks at the ingredients of the old EZ body slimmer and the new there are different ingredients and a couple added to the list such as hoodia and eliminated many that might have been a vital part of the good results that it used to give. Not only are they selling a totally different product and let their loyal consumers believe its the same, they also changed their policy that does not allow a money back guarantee/returns like they used to. They also force/hassle you into buying other products in conjunction with the ez body slimmer. it really does not make any sense since the product is loved by many and there were many loyal customers for this company. I guess they decided to be greedy and cheat their customers by using the reputation of an old successful product while replacing it with a cheaper version and force the customer to buy other things as well because they dont sell the ez body slimmers separately. i hope they know what this will do to their reputation because the only reason why people buy from them is that because they know the product works and they trust the company but now i guess they should not do either. I bought knowing about the no returns but i didnt care because i have bought from them before but my luck, its a different product, same name, no results, higher price. Buy the old formula without the hoodia do not buy the new one. Read the ingredients in the bottle and you will know what youre buying. Be smart. Dont be cheated like I did.

EZ BODY SLIMMER SUPREME -

Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jul, 2009 by   stefyjohnson +1 Votes
Do you know where to find someone who still sells the pills with the "original ingredients'? I've used the original product before and it worked great, really bummed they changed it.
 21st of Jul, 2009 by   jasminehusson 0 Votes
this produc i just tried in last one month someone said was new and i lost 14 pounds, i took them with green powder for alkalisation like the website said and my allergies are gone too, i give the powder to my children as well . it is the best thing i have ever bought, formulas strength was super, so i do not know why were you scaring me, im glad i did not listen to you
 21st of Jul, 2009 by   jasminehusson 0 Votes
some people spread rumours, this is the best thing that ever happened to me, i just am taking it, company told me it ewas just a new crop blend and they were great
im looking forward to their new product with meal replacement
thanks ez bodyslimmer
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   anonomy 0 Votes
I completely agree! I bought a bottle last year, which helped me lose like 10 lbs in a month, so I was sure it would work again... The bottle looked the same, but I didn't read the ingredients. I am almost down to the last pill in the bottle, and I have NOT HAD A SINGLE GOOD RESULT! The only thing it has done is kept me wide awake like a continual caffeine shot, but only 3 lbs (if that) were actually lost! I'm pretty dissapointed, especially since I paid a lot more for it this time, and they convinced me to buy the "breakfast juice powder" wih it and cost even more money...
 12th of Aug, 2009 by   Deanman 0 Votes
Buyer beware! The formula HAS changed. The phone staff are evasive but compare the ingredient list with bottles from last year. If enough people wise up, maybe they can be convinced to bring back a good product instead of using the deception they have going on now.
 24th of Aug, 2009 by   youguyssuck 0 Votes
I totally agree with the original poster! This product has changed and they are cheating their loyal customers. Everyone i know that used the EZ Body Slimmer Supreme had great results without buying any of their additional products. Now they raised their prices, changed ingredients without informing anyone and try to force you to buy their other products that you have no interest in.

BTW Jasmine is the owner's wife. Disregard her posts!!

Very dissappointed in this greedy company. Hopefully they will change back to the original ingredients and lower their prices.
 26th of Aug, 2009 by   rawkuschik 0 Votes
lachik88 do u by any chance know the original ingredients from the original bottle and what are the new ingredients from the new bottle? I also used the product and was satisfied before the change but no longer have the bottles if so please reply rawkuschik@yahoo.com
 28th of Aug, 2009 by   ILOVEMELWITHALLMYHEART 0 Votes
LOL I TOTALLY AGREE AND DISAGREE. THE PRODUCT WORKS AWESOME!! AND THE ORIGINAL FORMULA IS AVAILBLE IN THE STORE IN COVINA. I WILL BE TOTALLY HONEST FOR LONG TERM RESULTS USING THE POWDER WITH IT IS FOUND TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE . WHETHER THE CUSTOMER DECIDES THAT A LONG TERM GOAL IS FOR THEM IS TOTALLY UP TO THEM . CUSTOMERS WHO DON'T BELIEVE LONG TERM WILL NEVER GET TO THEIR GOAL. BUT ANY HOW THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT IS AVAILBLE IN THE COVINA STORE . AND ON PRICES THEY ARE MET ON CUSTOMERS NEEDS THEY HAVE GREAT DEALS WHEN YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE . PLUS SALE PRICES THAT GO ON PERIODICTLY. HOPE I BENIFITED THE READER THANKS ALOT!!!
 3rd of Sep, 2009 by   karly l. 0 Votes
i rry the first bottle with all the ingriends worked verry well now idk about the other bottle is too expensive abd it dont seem to work, covina raise their price and make you buy a power that by now i dont even kno if it worked or not!! sissapointed consumer here...
 16th of Sep, 2009 by   britneyDTAYLOR 0 Votes
Ez slimmer‏- ORIGINAL FORMULA

ONLINE FOR $95 ONLY $80 INCLUDING SHIPPING
I AM A DISTRIBUTOR
ALL ORDERS THRU PAYPAL AND SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOU GUARANTEED!!

EMAIL BRITNEYDTAYLOR@HOTMAIL.COM

I USUALLY JUST SELL TO MY FRIENDS BUT SINCE THE COMPANY RAISED THERE PRICES IM NOW SELLING TO ALL! iVE TRIED IT AND IT REALLY DOES WORK- CHECK FEEDBACK!
 17th of Sep, 2009 by   shortstuff56 0 Votes
I totally agree the product is pretty much worthless and anyone who posts differently is in someway connected to the store. Why are they saying that for long term results, you have to use the powder, when before you only had to take the pills alone and see great results in a week. All you have to do is eat more grains, fruits and green vegetables and lots of water. You can't substitue the real thing for a powder. That doesn't even make sense. Their powders were not selling, so they had to start forcing the customers to buy them. They started making the pills cheaper and raised the price about $27.00 more (from $62 - $85), plus they charge like $40 for the powder. That's ridiculous!! The Hoodia they included in the new formula is not even the real Hoodia, it's the cheap version.
 22nd of Sep, 2009 by   IGRINNBEARIT 0 Votes
I BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT AND LOVED IT! I LOST 14 POUNDS THE FIRST MONTH. WHEN I PURCHASED THE SECOND TIME, NOTHING HAPPENED. I WAS VERY FAITHFUL AND CONTINUED TO TAKE AND LOST NOTHING. I HAD SURGERY, SO I STOPPED TAKING IT FOR THREE WEEKS, THEN RESTARTED THINKING IT WOULD BE LIKE STARTING OVER AND MY BODY WOULD NOT BE "USE" TO IT. NOTHING. I AM VERY UPSET THAT THEY CHANGED THE FORMULA. THIS WAS THE FIRST OF HUNDREDS OF PRODUCTS I HAVE TRIED THAT ACTUALL WORKED FOR ME. I ALSO GOT SEVERAL FRIENDS TO TRY IT AFTER THEY HAD CHANGED THE FORMULA AND NONE OF THEM LOST WEIGHT. I FEEL LIKE A FOOL. WHERE CAN I GET THE OLD SUPREME FORMULA?
 20th of Oct, 2009 by   homemaker778 0 Votes
I loved this product but now you have to buy the powder and paying more than the original price. I couldn't even drink it, I just hate the taste..(got the berry ones). But it's not ufair for us who is not working to pay this much that you don't even use...All I needed was the diet pill.
 4th of Nov, 2009 by   jlb*&= 0 Votes
I was using the new formula a month or so ago. I lost 7 lbs. It worked, that's all I can say. It really, really worked. Now I have the original formula and I've actually gained weight back. It doesn't do anything and I am having issues with acid reflux which I have NEVER had before. Is there something in this pill that could cause that? $90 is insanely expensive, especially for something that doesn't work and is making me feel bad.
 14th of Dec, 2009 by   mameesi 0 Votes
I understand that some of you are very upset of the price change. I sell this product and have complained to the owner about the increase in price and having to sell it with the powder. Never the less, I know that it works. I have faithful customers who started with the old products and are now on the new products. They all have lost and continue to lose weight. My new customers who have NEVER taken the old formula have lost an average of 10-15 pounds. They don't have any complains of not been able to sleep. I still give my clients the seven days money back if they don't loss any weight. I continue to have new customers every month and they are happy with the formula. I DON'T UNDERTSTAND THESE COMPLAINS AND WHY YOU ARE NOT LOSSING WEIGHT, BUT YOU SHOULD RE-EVALUATE WHAT IS MAKING YOU NOT LOSS WEIGHT SUCH AS NOT EXERCISE AND DRINKING LOTS OF FLUIDS.
 22nd of Dec, 2009 by   AveKo76 0 Votes
I agree with everyone's praise and critique of this product. When it first came out with it's ORIGINAL formula...WITHOUT the hoodia and gurana...this product worked amazing!!! The only side effects I experienced were intense thirst (which is why it tells you to drink lots of water) and heart palpitations (which is why you shouldn't take it if you have high blood pressure.) Within the course of 2 months, I had dropped 2 pant sizes and lost about 20lbs. Amazing for me...especially since I wasn't exercising. I probably would have gotten better results if I did.

HOWEVER, the product changed it's formula, by putting "cheap filler" ingredients like the hoodia and gurana. Sure, hoodia is supposedly supposed to be good for you, but my suspicion is the volume of these cheap ingredients is greater than the other ingredients which worked better. I think the majority of the new formula is nothing but caffine and hoodia, so the potency of the other effective ingredients is rendered useless. This is my problem. A changed-for-the-worse formula AND higher price tag. Even if the company switched back to the original formula, I don't think I would be able to trust their product again. Such a shame, because they were really on to something with the original formula.
 29th of Jan, 2010 by   IGRINNBEARIT 0 Votes
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT INGREDIENT THEY REMOVED FROM THE OLD PRODUCT? I WOULD LOVE TO SEARCG ON LINE FOR SOMETHING ELSE WITH THAT IN IT. I WOULD EVEN CHECK OUT OF THE U.S. BECAUSE IT WORKED. I TRULY BELIEVED MY WEIGHT ISSUES WERE OVER AFTER MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH EZ BODY SLIMMER. BUT MY DREAMS HAVE BEEN DASHED BY THE CHANGE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE COMPANY DOESNT JUST COME OUT ANS SAY "WE COULD NOT CONTINUE USING "BLANK" INGREDIENT. RATHER THAT SAYING IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME AND HAVING SO MANY PEOPLE UNHAPPY. I PURCHASED MY MOST RECENT BOTTLES AT THE COVINA STORE. I ALSO HAD TO GET THE AWFUL BERRY POWDER. AND BOUGHT TWO BOTTLES OF THE PILLS BECAUSE I WAS ASSURED THEY HAD GONE BACK TO THE OLD FORMULA. LIES! I HAVE LOST NOTHING FROM THESE BOTTLES. I ALSO HAD AN INTENSE THIRST WITH THE FIRST BOTTLE, BUT NOT AT ALL WITH THE ONES I HAVE NOW. PLEASE BRING BACK OUR LOVED EZ BODY SLIMMER, OR LET US KNOW WHAT THE MAGIC INGREDIENT WAS THAT IS NO LONGER IN THERE, OR LESSENED IN AMOUNT PER PILL.
 8th of Feb, 2010 by   Fat Bastard 0 Votes
My brother told me about EZ body Slimmer's a few months ago. He said that it was the best thing that he had ever take for weight loss! Right away I jumped on it and purchased one bottle. I think it cost me around 65-75 $ but I didn't even think twice about the price.

The way that my bro preached about this product and all the good stories I had heard from him, friends, and family members; I knew I had to get it.
The first two weeks I couldn't believe it. My cravings at night were gone (which is where I packed on most of my weight). For breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I would eat only half portion (which is what I should be doing) and be totally satisfied! It was amazing... my wife would bring home the usual cakes and cookies and I had absolutely no interest in them.
I lost 15 pounds in the first month. No jittery feeling, no anxious feeling, no trouble sleeping, and I still had my starbucks every morning. I felt so good and was thrilled with EZ Body Slimmer's.

Then, I went back for my second bottle. I had read that you take 3 bottles total/ 1 per month. After being on the second bottle for one week I had my old bad cravings were back, and nothing was helping me!? Throughout that month the pills did absolutely nothing for me. I couldn't believe it! I felt like maybe I was doing something wrong and kept racking my brain trying to figure it out.
I called my bro right away and was like " what the heck, this second bottle I got isn't doing anything". He told me all about what most of you are bogging about. He did some research and found that the company changed some ingredients without saying anything.

I couldn't believe it, I thought I had found the "fountain of youth" for diet pills...
Why would a company do such a thing, and how could they think that consumers wouldn't notice!? Everyone I spoke to is having the same problem, I think its really jacked up!

I hope the company changes back to the old ingredients soon or else they're going to lose lots of cash along with the small health food stores stocking it.

Beware and do your research! That God for threads like these that save people time and money...
 11th of Feb, 2010 by   rmc4 +1 Votes
I totally disagree.Iv'e never had the original product.I have been taking this product without the powder and I've lost 20 pounds in 1 month.Yes it does make you thirsty for water and I really think the more water you drink the more full your appitite gets.I know i don't crave salt & sweets anymore and I If you want to loose weight, you can't just depend on a magic pill.You have to change your eating habbits too.All I know is I am a satsified customer.I do agree the price is a little high...
 2nd of Mar, 2010 by   hoaxhater 0 Votes
I've never tried the product, a former co-worker was using this and everyone saw the great results. I was forwarded the website. I checked it out and at the time I was a bit desperate to lose weight so I wanted to order (despite the unprofessional-looking website) but it was sold out. Now that I go back on the site after reading these complaints, the only thing I have to say is NEVER TRUST A WEBSITE WITH 100+ TYPOS. If they are not professional enough to proofread (or hire someone to proofread) what is publicly displayed, they're probably not professionals. And anything that gives you heart palpitations, you should stay away from whether you're perfectly healthy or not. If your mission is to just lose weight regardless of what it does to your health in the long-run, these kinds of products are for you. If you are trying to lose weight because you want to be healthy, do it the natural way and eat healthy and exercise daily. And see your doctor or a nutritionist. Have any of you ACTUALLY shown this product to your doctor? And has any of them said it was perfectly ok for your health? I doubt it.

Yellow Page Scam ALERT!