logo

US Pharmacy
constant telemarketing
2. (11 mins ago)
Radaris.eu
Failure to remove personal info
4. (34 mins ago)
Buy Bulk Meds
buybulkmeds.com Biggest Scammer from Pakistan
5. (47 mins ago)
Winn Dixie

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Eyeslipsface, Ohio Complaints & Reviews - SCAM!

Eyeslipsface Contacts & Informations

Eyeslipsface

Posted:    zebragirl318

SCAM!

Complete Savings/Eyeslipsface
Ohio
DO NOT ORDER from Eyeslipsface.com also known as ELF or elf.com! I ordered a few products and was OK with the products, but at the end of the order something popped up called "Complete Savings". It's an offer for $10 off your next purchase. I accepted, believing it was still for the ELF company. It isn't. I then had unauthorized charges on my statement for $12 for the next 2 months. I called Complete Savings, who says they will refund my money. I then called ELF (eyeslipsface) to see if they were aware of the scam, and they are. I spoke with a manager who told me right out that as long as my money was refunded it doesn't matter. IT DOES MATTER. They know what's happening to their customers, and from the attitude I received from their manager, they don't give a hoot. I am warning all others to beware both ELF and Complete Savings. The whole thing is a sham.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Sep, 2009 by   Maryo 0 Votes
Hi Zebragirl318:

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to us that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-826-1885. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at mary@completesavings.com. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Thanks,
Mary
 17th of Nov, 2009 by   showmestate69 +1 Votes
zebragirl318,

I order from ELF quite often and have seen what you are referring to, but it is not a scam. It clearly states that for the $10 savings the offer at complete savings is free for a limited time and then you are charged $12 a month. It is not a scam, it is clearly stated in black and white. Remember when you point your finger at someone else there are 3 fingers pointing right back at you! Take responsibility for your actions...you got all excited to save $10 that you did not read the fine print for what you were signing up!
 8th of Dec, 2009 by   lindsaybo 0 Votes
I order weekly from eyeslipsface and LOVE IT. The offer clearly states the terms and conditions. That's not a scam honey, that's poor reading comprehension.
 5th of Feb, 2010 by   AimAmy 0 Votes
I ordered a master kit and a bunch of other items from elf and there were so many things missing (>30 items). I had to type up all the missing items and email it to ELF so they can complete my order but when I got the second shipment, still some items were missing :( Yes I know their products are cheap but when you have 200 items, that's $200 dollars. Some of the products were alright, but some were really bad, my nail polish remover and makeup remover were all dried up so couldn't use it. The eyeliners are painful to use.. It feels like you are using a needle to draw on your eyes because the tip was so sharp. I am not saying this to trash talk ELF. It is the honest truth.. You can buy and try it yourself and tell me if you agree or disagree. I hope this help future buyer. FYI don't by the professional brushes.. The studio brushes cost 2 dollars more but it is worth it.
 2nd of Jul, 2010 by   TheDudeInAz +2 Votes
Its not a scam.. You just can't read..
 30th of Nov, 2010 by   Quetta J. +1 Votes
I have ordered multiple times over the past 2 and a half years. I have never had any issues or unauthorized charges. I actually always recommend eyeslipsface.com to a lot of people and everyone I have referred has ordered and have been very satisfied. People eyeslipsface.com is A-OK! Completely satisfied more than once, twice, and more than three times!!!
 2nd of Dec, 2010 by   yesisaiditsowhat10 +1 Votes
Yes they are a scam, they lie about the way they ship and how long it takes and the customer service is very poor. I totally agree with you. Because it's not the dollar amount you spend they should treat consumers with more courteous attitudes. So it's true that you get what you pay for. So don't cheat yourself when shopping with eyelipface, treat yourself and go to maccosmeticswholesale.com
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   RayRaysDarlin -1 Votes
I do not agree with this post. I have ordered from eyeslipsface.com, and never had a problem with them. And that last person said that they lie about their shipping? But I actually received my package before my estimated date. If that's lying, then I'm okay with it! =) I have a friend who referred me to eyeslipsface.com, and she has already placed her next order, and I'm doing mine today =) I love it.
 4th of Feb, 2011 by   kleinemutter 0 Votes
I absolutely disagree with the original poster. I have been ordering from e.l.f. for about three years and have never had a problem with their shipping, merchandise or customer service. The two times (of more than a dozen LARGE orders I've placed) that there has been a discrepancy with an order, customer service was easy to reach (easier by phone) and they resolved the problem immediately. Not to mention they were incredibly friendly. Not all of their products are top dollar... but they are surely worth a dollar! I've come across very few items I could not find some use for. I own nearly all of their essentials, most of their studio line and a good number of mineral products as well. Their brushes are fantastic! Nothing is ever as good as it seems... but in this case, it can turn out to be better. I think the OP needs to learn to read all the print, including the fine print and stop being so naive. It just makes YOU look bad when you start placing public complaints over something you were obviously negligent on reading into.
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   hanharr +1 Votes
Disagree entirely with the original poster! I've ordered three times from ELF over the past six months, and the first order arrived within 2-3 days, the second within a week and the third within two (because it was holiday season!!). All of my items have been completely intact and while the quality isn't always perfect, you ARE paying a dollar for each product. I've done hit-and-miss with a few different products the first few times I've ordered from them and I've learned what's worth the savings and what's not. Their shimmer pencils work far better than their brightening eyeliner -- and the white one barely works at all. Their nail polish needs to be applied numerous times for an opaque finish, but I haven't had problems with excessive chipping either! Their lip products are my absolute favorite, along with their brushes and tinted moisturizer. The comments I've seen online about the professional brushes confuse me because that's the set I bought and they're excellent. The studio ones are probably even better, then! Reading the fine print will save you a lot of grief, and calling the entire company a /scam/ because your products don't arrive right after you order them or because you didn't read all the fine print is ignorant and pretty uncalled for.

The only real problems I've ever had with ELF have purely been related to their products themselves -- such as the pen liner caps coming off in my bags and drying out (a total bummer, because they work pretty well!) and the pencils with built-in sharpeners in the caps being too loose. But again -- for the price, I really can't complain, and neither can the majority of people I've seen throw fits about ELF.
 20th of May, 2011 by   ccoct +1 Votes
for the record, eyeslipsface.com is NOT a scam.
People are so used to being overcharged for products (that are of completely mediocre quality) by big dollar corporations, that they call it in to question when a genuinely good deal is made available. I've ordered from the website since 2006, and while I remember at first being unhappy with the eyeliner pencils, the formula was changed and they are more than just satisfactory, they're my favorite. They actual MAKEUP is excellent quality. The difference is that you're not paying ten times the price for flashy packaging.

But hey, if you don't believe me, I'm alright with it. That just means I won't have to worry about my favorite products being sold out.
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   Corbi +1 Votes
ELF Cosmetics are definitely not a scam. I was sceptical at first, but placed my first order over a month ago. I received it within a week and everything was fine. Nothing was damaged or broken (I ordered from the Studio line). The brushes were great, the ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette was bubble-wrapped and all of it was neatly packed in a box. In fact, according to the postage stamp on the box, ELF paid MORE to ship this box to me than I paid them to ship it. I paid the standard shipping fee on their site, but it seems to have cost them more. I feel bad about that, but am not sure how that happened.

Anyway, I can safely say they are not a scam and that their products are quite good.
 7th of Jul, 2011 by   Jebbica +1 Votes
I recommend EyesLipsFace to a LOT of people. For one, their makeup is as cheap as it gets price-wise, but the quality of the products are miles different from the cheap makeup in drug stores. When I think of cheap makeup, I think of Wet-n-Wild, which is a much worse product for around the same price. Two, they are always having sales, so you can save 30-70% off on a regular basis. Three, I have put some of these products to the test and tested them out right alongside brands like MAC and Sephora, and a lot of the items hold up just as well or better. Like other posters have said, it's hit or miss when it comes to getting an amazing product or a just ehh one, but for a dollar or less, you can afford to sample. Around Christmas, I ordered some eye gift boxes for my sisters. First of all, I got them for 50% off so they were only like $3.50 each or something, but the first box I got was missing an eyeshadow applicator and had a messed up box. So they sent me another one, at no charge. But this one had also been damaged in the shipping, and I wanted it to be pretty for wrapping and was getting annoyed that it was after Christmas at this point and I was still missing a gift, so they sent another one via FedEx. They were very nice and didn't give me any problems. They basically sent $21 worth of stuff for $3.50, and my sister was happy to receive one pretty one and one dinged up box while I took the other one. I don't know how they are able to make any money, but I am happy to take advantage of such a great product for such a low price!
 15th of Aug, 2011 by   jessi0715 +1 Votes
I can say that the complaint must be from someone who just clicks things with out reading..after you are done with the order they do have things after that are deals for else where and I have had a problem one time before (UNRELATED issue) and had VERY FAST response as well as a outstanding result to my issue. Staff is NEVER rude to me nor the people I recommend them too! been buying for years and will still buy from them.
P.S.
read things before you click confirm...

Antivirus Software is a Waste of Money