logo

Posted: 2011-06-27 by    Karen Mathis

Fraud Scam

Extreme Spells
Michigan
I ordered a spell on May 6, 2011 and as of this date got no results. I was emailing Lilly she was my contact person. To this date I have paid Seductive Spell a total of $600.00. After four weeks have passed with no results Lilly kept stating my case needed more work. She states the refund policy is only offered after 6 months. I do not believe in their work. It has been eight weeks since I ordered the spells and still no results. Stay away from this site. I do not believe they are honest people.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jun, 2011 by   Karen Mathis 0 Votes
This is an update from Karen. I put seductive spells in this complaint but it is not them. They are great. Lilly is great. Seductive spells has been very helpful.

To be clear.

ExtremeLoveSpells.com
ExtremeSpells.com
TrueSpells.com
LoveSpells911.com

They are the culprits. These people are not honest at all.

I think that is all of their websites. I'm researching and I expect I'll find many more. They are scammers. Not Lilly and SeductiveSpells.com.
 27th of Jun, 2011 by   nottootickledpink 0 Votes
so wait... you ordered a spell online... and expect it to work? if your really into all that stuff you should know you have to make it yourself not buy it...
 27th of Jun, 2011 by   DreamRealiser 0 Votes
Any TRUE spellcaster will NEVER give you a set amount you must pay, but suggest a donation. Any others are really scam artists or someone just out to make a buck and are not ethical (as the old fortune teller would say, 'Cross my palm with silver', but she never asked for a set amount) I NEVER ask for someone to pay me a set fee for my work
 27th of Jun, 2011 by   Karen Mathis -1 Votes
Extreme Love Spells, Extreme Spells, True Spells, and love spells 911 are all ran by this not so clever scam artist.

But they have been able find my postings about them and are trying to make them look like the problem is someone else. But it is not. They are the real scammers fraudsters scum buckets.
 3rd of Jul, 2011 by   SlayaLeah 0 Votes
What was your first clue that these weren't "honest people"? It didn't take any frog's breath and lizard tail mixology for me to formulate the fact that the only person who ever had "love potion #9" broke his little bottle.
 9th of Aug, 2011 by   Master Taylor -2 Votes
Hello. This is Master Taylor. Karen, I read your complaint and I read your profile. I see several things I wanted to address. First, I see you are in Warren Mich. Strange that is where another Caster is located. Second, you say you ordered a $600 casting. We have no casting for that price. I checked your name and I do not have a client by your name. In fact, no Karens at all.

I hope this isnt a veiled attempt at slander because we do know who writes these derogatory and false statements. We have several alerts and scans. If I am mistaken I will happily take care of any problems.

We are fair, and care for our clients.
 10th of Dec, 2011 by   Lashann 0 Votes
Yes Lilly is a BIG FAKE FROM SEDUCTIVESPELLS.COM. I ordered spells from this company as well. Seductive Spells.com that LILLY is a fake. They promised to refund my money if the spells did not work within a 6 month time frame. This time frame started on the first purchase date. I mailed off the documents to receive my refund and followed the instructions on their website.. The delivery confirmation came back (return to sender -forwarding order expired -box closed no order. I sent the refund documents to the address listed on the website Universal Solutions P.O Box 503686 San Diego, CA 92150-3686. This company is taking consumers money and they are a fraud. Please do not be taken by this company as I was for $800.00.
 17th of Mar, 2013 by   kaylaj113 0 Votes
Yes i have to agree, LILLY is a total FRAUD!!! She was supposed to give me a refund and I never heard back...only to hear her say I need more spell work done! I spent well over $800 with her services with absolutely NO results! I don't know about the other sites listed here, but i have used LoveSpells911.com and had great results. I don't know why they would be on this list. They were helpful, answered ALL my questions and most importantly my spells worked. I will always use them from now on. There's alot of sites out there are scams! I used calastrology, africanvoodoo and USPsychic they took my money and I never heard back from them!
 11th of Apr, 2013 by   onlinespellscams 0 Votes
you can find this scam artist and other ones, like calastrology.com etc. on the site
onlinespellscams.com

do the research before you buy n ext time to avoid scams.

A Facebook Identity Theft