Express Scripts

Express Scripts
One Express Way
St. Louis, Missouri
Phone: 314-996-0900
My doctor's office accidentally faxed Express Scripts a prescription instead of mailing it to me. Express Scripts took $347.31 from my checking account without my authorization even though I had told them I no longer wanted automatic prescription shipments. When I noticed they had taken the money, my doctor's office called them to cancel the prescription. One man said the order would be cancelled and my money would be refunded. The next day a woman said the order would not be cancelled because the order had already shipped. It was not shipped until 4 days later. They refused to take the shipment back. Visa refused to get involved saying the issue was too complicated. Medicare Part D and CMS said Express Scripts had to take the order back. They said not to open the package, they would call me back and tell me what to do. Neither called back, returned my calls nor answered my letter. The California State Attorney General said they would investigate the issue if more people complained. Someone needs to do something to get this company in line as they are harming people and putting people's lives in jeopardy. The complaints on the internet about this company are serious.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Pharmaceutical Companies
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us