logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
CROYDON DENTAL
The rep was rude and refused to make the appointment
2. (26 mins ago)
West Coast Metal Buildings INC.
Poor quality construction
5. (47 mins ago)
Camlounge
Impossible to delete my account

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Experian, unknown, California Complaints & Reviews - monthly charge not authorized

Experian Contacts & Informations

Experian

Posted: 2011-07-21 by    Sherry Bendall

monthly charge not authorized

Experian
unknown, California
I signed up for a free credit report and now I find there is a monthly charge of $14.95 on my credit card (Visa--Amazon) that I did not authorize, or certainly didn't intend to authorize when I accessed a FREE credit report. The two other credit bureaus aren't charging a monthly fee, and when I was going to call to get this monthly charge removed, I found no phone number, just this website listed. They must certainly get a lot of complaints! All other businesses listed on my credit card bill have numbers listed to call about problems, and the very few times I have had to call, there have been people at the other end of the line to answer my concerns. I want Experian to refund all the monthly charges to my credit card. FREE means FREE, NOT monthly charges for a service I neither want nor need!
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Mar, 2012 by   BRENDA C 0 Votes
going thru that right now. i sent 2 emails they said they never got. she had me go to a link yesterday that was not the one i got report from. i had to give my bank card to verify it was me ordering it. . did report on march 14th and charge came on my bank the 24th.it is definately a scam to get money.when i called she said nonrefundable. w ell i didn't authorize it and if necessary the 12.95 they charged me is gonna cost them alot more in the end after i file a lawsuit and i will. they have e alot of complaints on line about this from people. i think maybe people need to unite and form a class action suit and shut them down. EXPERIAN YOU GIVE CREDIT REPORTS A BAD NAME. BAD WAY TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF SENIOR CITIZEN ON DISABILITY.

Cell Phone-Scam