logo
search

Experian, unknown, California Complaints & Reviews - monthly charge not authorized

Experian Contacts & Informations

Experian

Posted: 2011-07-21 by

monthly charge not authorized

Experian
unknown, California
I signed up for a free credit report and now I find there is a monthly charge of $14.95 on my credit card (Visa--Amazon) that I did not authorize, or certainly didn't intend to authorize when I accessed a FREE credit report. The two other credit bureaus aren't charging a monthly fee, and when I was going to call to get this monthly charge removed, I found no phone number, just this website listed. They must certainly get a lot of complaints! All other businesses listed on my credit card bill have numbers listed to call about problems, and the very few times I have had to call, there have been people at the other end of the line to answer my concerns. I want Experian to refund all the monthly charges to my credit card. FREE means FREE, NOT monthly charges for a service I neither want nor need!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
going thru that right now. i sent 2 emails they said they never got. she had me go to a link yesterday that was not the one i got report from. i had to give my bank card to verify it was me ordering it. . did report on march 14th and charge came on my bank the 24th.it is definately a scam to get money.when i called she said nonrefundable. w ell i didn't authorize it and if necessary the 12.95 they charged me is gonna cost them alot more in the end after i file a lawsuit and i will. they have e alot of complaints on line about this from people. i think maybe people need to unite and form a class action suit and shut them down. EXPERIAN YOU GIVE CREDIT REPORTS A BAD NAME. BAD WAY TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF SENIOR CITIZEN ON DISABILITY.

Tax Day: 5 Things to do Now