logo

mann travel
rip off
4. (33 mins ago)
esmartsupply.com
No explanation why they didn’t get orders back
5. (41 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ewangelia Buchela, New Brunswick, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - Psychic Scam

Ewangelia Buchela Contacts & Informations

Ewangelia Buchela

Posted:    nwiguy

Psychic Scam

Ewangelia Buchela
PO box 16002 08906
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Phone: None found
My wife received a letter from this person offering to do a "Permanent elimination of the mediumistic indifference and aura friction". Also, the letter states that " You do not have to pay Ewangelia Buchela any fee whatsoever for this. Her work is completely free of charge".

My wife got an letter back that was a bunch of unreadable mumbo jumbo and made no sense whatsoever. Along with it came a bill for $34.64 which included a late charge of $5.00!

I immediately thought SCAM and looked up this person. I finally found her on an obscure German website and found out she's been dead for 23 years, died in Bonn, Germany and has never set foot in the U.S.!

Also, they are threatening to send it to collections, if not paid. I have found one other person who went through the same thing but never requested anything from them. A bill just showed up!

I wrote them a letter asking them to prove themselves, so they had the gall to send another bill with a 10 dollar late charge on it! Still trying to bilk money out of people.

We'll see if it really does go to a collection agency. My lawyer will step in at that point.

Totally phoney.
Comments United States Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Jan, 2010 by   R Reyes 0 Votes
Same situation here. call me at 559=917-9509 if you need to or your lawyer needs to. these people billed my father in law in clovis, california as well. total losers. even in good times there will be people who are out to separate people from their money. i can't stand people like this and i will happily provide you with documents they sent (scam) if it helps.
 14th of Jan, 2010 by   woofie 0 Votes
EVANGELIA BUCHELA scam
got letter of a free reading, sent back, got a bill for 26.44 next letter, , she said it cost 125. 00 her with 5 others, and that 26.44 was my share to pay. so I ignored that, , then got a bill for 44.64 and she was going to sen d to collection agency, , sam scamm just a little different jan14 2010
 22nd of Jan, 2010 by   Redge Krause 0 Votes
I have had the same problems with ewangelia buchela she said it would cost me nothing then I got a notice that I owed $49.75 because she said she sent me lottery numbers that I never received so I ignored the notice. I had looked her up on the internet and found out she was a scam. Now I got another notice from her that I am over due and now there is a $9.00 charge or she will give it to her collection agency. I have ignored that also. My lawyer would just love to get his hands on her, she has to be very rich from all the people she has scammed.
 28th of Jan, 2010 by   ekitten2005 0 Votes
Same here free of charge, then bill remainder of $26.64, and i "stupedly send it, not a word from her.
 13th of Nov, 2010 by   Lily Huang 0 Votes
I am going through the same shit! First she says free of charge and than
this bill €29, 54!! A complete fraud. She says if I don´t pay this bill something bad will happen to me! I got real scared .. but luckily my sixth sense told me to check her up in the web. I am so relieved to read all the complaints .. and to know I am not the only one in this mad phoney game.

Warning! Beware of Ponzi Schemes and Pyramid Schemes