logo

Everyday Privileges Gold Complaints & Reviews - Still waiting for my checks

Everyday Privileges Gold Contacts & Informations

Everyday Privileges Gold

Posted: 2012-09-14 by    Gamire

Still waiting for my checks

Everyday Privileges Gold
The end of July I was looking for a video card for my computer and when I found one they told me to hold on and sent me to a fast talking female that very quickly told me that for just $1.00 I could join everydayprivilegesgold.com and there would be many benefits to me joining, such as coupons and discounts at restaurants, hotels, etc. Then after 30 days if I did not cancel there would be rounded off $17.00 deducted from my account to stay a member. The real attractive part was that I would be receiving two $20.00 checks that I could spend anyway I would like. Of course with the fast talking female doing her job, it all sounded good and what could I lose for a $1.00? I waited for my checks to arrive and they never came, so I called and they said they would send them again. I waited and still no checks, I just recently called again and a little aggravated said, they supposedly were sent twice now and once again I was told they would be sent to my address. I of course said a bit sarcastic I’m sure, the third time is a charm! I doubt very much if I will receive these two $20.00 checks that I can spend anyway I like but I thought I would try one more time. I’m on a fixed income and I count every penny that I have because it’s not very much because I’m on permanent disability. I’m about to cancel my membership, I don’t know if I’ve caught it in time before they take that $17.00 out of my account, the coupons are all for places that are not in my area for one thing and they aren’t anything to call home and tell mom about anyway. So another scam! They got pissed at me when I accuses them of scamming me and reassured me that it wasn’t but where are my two $20.00 checks? It sure shouldn’t take three times to contact them and tell them I haven’t received them but it sounds to me they want to make sure they get that $17.00 out of my account before I see any benefit. If I don’t receive my checks soon after contacting them again I will post it again to stay away from this company.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Bank Cards Scam