logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Advanced Pain Management Phoenix Az Dr. Brian Page, D.O., Advanced Pain Management
2. (1 mins ago)
Bpoetry
cancellation of service
3. (3 mins ago)
www.stoneislandjacket.co.uk
They charged me for the cancellation of my order
4. (20 mins ago)

Everhome Mortgage Co.

Posted:    G. Hall

poor business practices

Everhome Mortgage Co.
I have had the unfortunate "luck" of having my home mortgage sold to Everhome Mortgage Co. in 2008. They have had excess funds in my escrow account which exceed those allowed by law. I have found that it has been almost impossible to get my refund of these funds. After talking with eight different employees in Customer Services I have been given eight different reasons why this refund has not been mailed to me. I was told that the refund had been issued a month earlier and must be lost in the mail; I was given two different amounts in which the check had been issued; I was told that it was company policy to hold the refund for ten days after check is issued for verification that account is not more than 30 days delinquent. I would like to state for the record that I have never been late with a single payment to Everhome. One employee even went so far as to say that they could not mail the refund for ten days after it was issued because they had to verify that the "check was good". While I am sure she did not mean for this statement to come out like it did, it is very bad business practices. When I requested the phone number for the Corporate Office from an employee named Dana I was told that that information was not available to her. When I asked Dana for the name of the person sitting in the top seat for Corporate Office she did not know that information either. Finally after going around and around with her she put me on hold several times and finally came back with a telephone number for Corporate and a name. Upon making a long distance call to the phone number provided to me by Dana, I discovered that Corporate offices for Everhome Mortgage were located in the very same building where she reported to work every day! I attempted to make contact by telephone with Mr. Robert Clemets who sits in the #1 seat for Everhome only to find out that nobody in the building seemed to have his office number available and there was no way to make contact with his assistant. Needless to say I am very angry at this point. It infuriates me to think that our President is giving our tax dollars to banks to bail them out of their own mess from shoddy business practices. I would strongly suggest that Mr. Clements at least take the time to send out a memo to each and every employee in his organization so they can no longer say they have no knowledge of his name or phone number. I would NOT recommend doing business with Everhome Mortgage Co. to anybody!!!
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

5 Ways to Stop Foreclosure