logo

Damaged goods

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Everbuying.com Complaints & Reviews - They will charge you $2 for tracking number if your order is under $40.00

Everbuying.com Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2012-01-31 by    Bulicinere

They will charge you $2 for tracking number if your order is under $40.00

everbuying.com
Don't buy from this website. They will charge you $2 for tracking number if your order is under $40.00. Since I always want to know wheres my package is, I paid $2 for tracking # when I bought a handbag ( Stylish English Newspaper Pattern Design Beige Silk Flannelette Women's Bag BB00042 ), bought it on December 24th, they shipped it on 26th, gave me tracking number RA363093126CN by China Post, which is not valid, cuz if its a real tracking number, I will get an updates once post office received it in china, or once it gets here in USA. But too bad, I dont get any updates. Then they updated the tracking number to 30112013153 by HK post on Jan 1st 2012. A valid tracking number by Hong Kong post starts with 2 letters, and ends with HK. This guys are lying, they are totally scamming people.. In other websites, even your order is under $15 they will provide you a right tracking number. Everbuying just want money. You can try to track it online by USPS or 17track.net .. But goodluck with that. Everytime I contacted them, all they say is be patient. I usually receive packages from China within 10-12 days only after shipping it out. But on Everbuying, I dont even know wheres my package is, I probably will not receive it.

Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Oct, 2011 by   Nicolare 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - Never buy anything from these people
everbuying.com

Bought 2 Mp4 players and thought it was good deal. They didnt work at all. I contacted them and all they would do is give me $2.00 off next order. Never buy anything from these people. total scam and junk.
 24th of Oct, 2011 by   Libruke 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - Overcharged on a few items, they won't issue partial refund
everbuying.com

Overcharged on a few items, they won't issue partial refund because they blame "conversion differences" which is a total cop out. The amount that they took out of my Paypal account is far higher than the amount that showed up on my original receipt both in USD.
 19th of Dec, 2011 by   Piquo 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - Quality of the item I purchased was low
everbuying.com

Quality of the item I purchased was low. The instructions are so poorly written that I had to guess at what they were trying to say. Item did not match photo.
 16th of Jan, 2012 by   Osolle 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - Worst quality tablet i have ever seen cheap and nasty
everbuying.com

Don't do it guys... ordered a tablet 4 my son paid extra 4 5day delivery got it on 12th day it was the worst quality tablet i have ever seen cheap and nasty, and surprise surprise it wouldn't even charge let a lone work, 182 dollars it cost im emailing them at presant wit no joy ...
 17th of May, 2012 by   Alkune 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - Sent me a smashed andrioid tablet
everbuying.com

Sent me a smashed andrioid tablet, made me email a picture of damaged device and then overed me $20.00 to repair it local .are you kidding?got my money, they operate out of china what you gonna due, rip them on a review site, thats what $90.00 lesson china companys are scams, buy local.gary horseheads n.y.
 12th of Jun, 2012 by   Naimake 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - Never buy shoes on this site
everbuying.com

I bought some shoes on this site, one of them came defective. To return had to pay the postage back, and then not returned the money to send back the shoes, getting the customer loss. They should have sent some shoes properly. Never buy shoes on this site.
 16th of Jul, 2012 by   Deblare 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - 2 subsequent orders never arrived
everbuying.com

First order from them came thru with a few items missing, no big deal since everything was cheap. 2 subsequent orders never arrived and everbuying refused to resend or refund due to their "30 day money back policy", apparently the 30 days start ticking when you make the order, not from when you receive
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   Spuminay 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - Haven't received my order
everbuying.com

I order 4 tablets still i am not Received pls be careful. my No Order E120808131‚Äč8237996 they not updating 15 days he took my credit card money.
 10th of Oct, 2012 by   Kamfree 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - Great price, but it did not work
everbuying.com

I bought an iPhone charger from them. Great price, but it did not work. I requested a refund, but they told me they could not refund my money because "it would be too expensive, gentle person." Do not order from them!
 25th of Oct, 2012 by   Valikney 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - Please stay away from this company
everbuying.com

I brought a mobile phone from them they sent it sure Had 2 batteries but guess what when you go to charge the batteries no way the phone is useless also I tried for some time to get a response no such luck after the 2nd attempt so please stay away from this mob also they do use other names please check.
 5th of Nov, 2012 by   Dunhill 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - I absolutely do NOT recommend purchasing from this 'company'
everbuying.com

Purchased an External Battery Charger on Oct 15...as of Nov 4 I still have not received the item. The tracking number they provided me with is bogus. Thankfully I paid via Paypal and have filed a claim to get a full refund. I absolutely do NOT recommend purchasing from this 'company'... total scammers.
 26th of Dec, 2012 by   Froom 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - I ordered my items 3 weeks ago and have not received them
everbuying.com

I ordered my items 3 weeks ago and have not received them. When I contacted the site, I did not find their response very helpful. They told me to keep waiting for a long time and then check with my post office. The items were being shipped from Hong Kong, which was never indicated on the site.
 28th of Dec, 2012 by   Figgide 0 Votes

Everbuying.com - I will NEVER buy from them again
everbuying.com

I ordered from them on 12/3/12, figuring I would get my item by Christmas...well, I am still waiting and it is 12/27/12. I wrote them to complain and they told me it could take 1-2 MONTHS to get my items from them. Have not been at all helpful!!! BUYER BEWARE!!! I will NEVER buy from them again!!!
 30th of Aug, 2014 by   johnemartina 0 Votes
In 2010 we started essays writing company which is slowly progressing day by day. Most of the students are liking our service because most of them have passed their exams with full marks. If you are looking for best service for writing papers online then we are at our best to show you much positive response which would ultimately change your life style. You may even work with us as commission agent for bulk projects.
 13th of Oct, 2014 by   lana sanford 0 Votes
That sounds like quite an unfortunate experience, thanks for sharing it. I like it when they warn you about all the possible expenses you can get. Like when I ordered writing essay help and got the whole information of the payment at once.
 21st of Oct, 2014 by   Daniel M UK 0 Votes
Seems like a bad experience. I tried to save as much expenses as possible and order education essay writers uk from EPUK
 27th of Oct, 2014 by   Adele Nollton 0 Votes
I also made I mistake of ordering from this site. I like it when everything is clear. For example, I often get writing essay help online and all the expences are set beforehand.
 28th of Oct, 2014 by   Sophiadolpha 0 Votes
ohh thats to sad this type of site are totally useless they just make fools. No worry if any one want any kind of educational help can contact us we willDo Your Assignment Help
at affordable price.
 31st of Oct, 2014 by   cherls 0 Votes
Most suited and brilliantly form of article. It is very enjoyable and understanding. http://www.replica-watches.me
 16th of Jan, 2015 by   rodene 0 Votes
The idea is to focus on facts and try and define a baseline problem to share.

Twitter Hack