logo

ACS Inc USA
Scammers
3. (17 mins ago)
Merrywood Loans.co.uk
unauthorised use of card details
4. (30 mins ago)
marvelous-moroccotours.com
The owner suddenly cancelled everything
5. (36 mins ago)
Bob Taylor
These are NOT "service dogs"

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ever Pet Dog Food Complaints & Reviews - made my dog ill and he died

Ever Pet Dog Food Contacts & Informations

Ever Pet Dog Food

Posted: 2011-01-03 by    rbyers0377@yahoo.com

made my dog ill and he died

I used ever pet wet dog food for my 2 year old American Bulldog. He got real sick with the run and throwing up, before we could get him to the vet he started having seizures and on the way he passed away. He was a healthy, happy dog before we gave him ever pet. I just wont everyone to know what happen. I don't wont someone else to lose their dog or have to go threw what we had to go threw. I would recommend to not use ever pet. I wish I knew what I know now and I would have my baby with me now.

Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Feb, 2012 by   mildred marsh 0 Votes
my dog Jada has died .our home is so quiet and feels empty.PLEASE DO NOT FEED YOUR DOG EVER PET CAN FOOD IT KILLED OUR JADA. MILDRED MARSH
 22nd of Mar, 2012 by   deborah yon 0 Votes
my cat would not eat it at all. my husband said she would eat when she was hungry enough... no! she didn't eat for 2 days!!! don't waste your money on this crap!!
 5th of Apr, 2012 by   jrenick1 0 Votes
I also tried this EVERPET food and what I had left over in the can I put in the fridge.
So when I feed him again I thought I would warm it up little in the micro.
Well when the micro turned on sparks came from ever where as the were
metal shavings in it. He also threw it up.
I bought this at dollar general as it was handy, but our local grocery store has the same thing, but at higher price...
 18th of Apr, 2012 by   Shy456 0 Votes
I read that Everpet is related to the China Dog treat recall. I was feeding my dogs these treats for a while. But I threw them out today.
 19th of Sep, 2012 by   devin destry 0 Votes
sue this company an turn them into the attorney general in your state, my dog got very sick after eating everpet dog food, thank god my brother was close by or my dog would have died, i intend to sue everpet an try an make them take this terrible food off the shelves in our grocery stores.
 19th of Sep, 2012 by   devin destry +1 Votes
sue this company for the damage they have done an call your attorney general, my dog got very sick after i bought everpet she was vomiting an had a lot of blood coming from her, thank god my brother was close by or my dog would have died.i am going to sue this compamy an try to get this terrible dog food off the market an off all the store shelves.
 5th of Oct, 2012 by   beverlym1 0 Votes
i need someone to call me a.s.a.p about a bag of ever pet dry dog food cause i have a peice of metal that looks like it came off a machine that packages the dog food and this is a serious problem thanks (386)938-3985 bev murphy
 5th of Oct, 2012 by   beverlym1 0 Votes

9th of Oct, 2012 by   slothfulaxle 0 Votes
I am currently taking care of a friends dog and she gave me ever pet to feed her. The dog is having diarrhea a lot. She goes almost every hour and seems like she cant hold it. The other dog seems fine but coughs every now and then.
 22nd of Jan, 2013 by   melissa hurd 0 Votes
i lost her this morning . she died this morning and they need to get the ever pets dog food off the shelf
 19th of Feb, 2013 by   Barbara Vanover 0 Votes
My cat ate Everpet Dog Food from the red package kind, and it died .. couldn't hold it's head up, spitting up yellow, and yellow dirrehea and died at the vets from cardiac arrest! My Beautiful Spanky, I'm Devastated and I will NEVER forgive myself, because I feel I took her life by allowing her to eat this!
 19th of Feb, 2013 by   Brenda* 0 Votes
beverlym1 why are you posting your skype # on an anonymous public website? Are you crazy or something?
 27th of Feb, 2013 by   Kenai 0 Votes
I just posted on another post...and I'm thankful I saw this! I just won a Chinese auction basket recently that had pet shampoo and stuff in it, but also an everpet rawhide and two bags of treats. I'm very picky what I feed my 1 year old beagle...she has a nasty chicken allergy for starters and a very sensitive stomach. There is no chicken in these treats, but...never hearing of the brand, I researched it. I'd personally never buy treats from dollar general to begin with...I pay the extra money for good food and treats for both our dog and cat...she rarely eats rawhides, she normally takes them and buries them in blankets and such lol but...I took it away from her immediately...don't want it anywhere near her!!!now, to convince my mother (who gets half the basket) to not feed any of it to her 1 year old Dorkie! (Yorkie/weiner dog mix)...I'm thinking I may just pitch them and say there were no treats...just toys and shampoo!!!
Thank you for these posts...and I'm so sorry so many of you lost your loved ones :(
 27th of Feb, 2013 by   Kenai 0 Votes
And I dont even wanna use the bowl that is everpet lol
 27th of Feb, 2013 by   Kenai -1 Votes
Enough evidence here for me!
 28th of Feb, 2013 by   Kenai -1 Votes
Well...good for you. You can choose to believe what you wish...but I won't feed my dog anything that I hear so much negative about. There are other websites than this that I researched. I researched further and found quite a bit out there about this brand of food/treats. If these boards are so laughably discredited...why is it you troll them?
 8th of Apr, 2013 by   Theresa Hughes 0 Votes
I'm curious about EverPet Dog Biscuits crunchy basted. Am I slowly killing my dog? He gets one a day.
 1st of May, 2013 by   K Deem +1 Votes
Everpet is a low-low quality brand. Dont ever buy everpet products or food if you love your pet.

E-V-E-R-Y Everpet cat toy I have bought doesnt last a week; most the dog toys dont last a day.

I hit a budget crunch a few weeks ago and got a pack of wet food for my kennel. (theyve only ever eaten Iams and Purina)
Big Mistake. Nothing worse than a pack of sick, mud-butt doggies.

At the same time, i had a pack of everpet wetfood for my kitties. I threw it in the dumpster unopened.
They had to go hungry for a day or so, but it was the lesser evil than poisoning them with that cheap and dangerous brand.

Do yourself a favor folks, when buying food or toys for your animals... spend the extra $2-3 for a name brand.
 28th of Oct, 2013 by   Ann Cerniglia +1 Votes
Yesterday, I lost my new 6 month old adorable, loving, puppy "EMMA". My second dog "LADY" barely survived. The only thing I can contribute this to is a bad batch of Ever Pet Wet(gravy) dry dog food from Dollar General. First, vomiting, seizure, death. My Emma suffered and died in my arms trying to get to vets. I blame Ever Pet and can't believe what I have learned, and that it is still a product that is sold! I'm in for class lawsuit! Please help get this killing product off the shelves!!!
 27th of Apr, 2014 by   lenniw 0 Votes
I also bought Dollar General Ever pet dry dog food. I have three dogs the oldest one is nine. She got very sick with the runs pooping blood, throwing up, she lost over thirty pounds in a matter of days. Refused to eat. Was really out of it. Then she died this morning. It was a very violent painful death. My other two dos refused to eat that food at all. It only took one feeding to kill my healthy friend. Beware this is the bottom of the barrel for dog food. It makes me sad that our country allows this garbage on its shelves! Where is the testing for imports dog food? Animals should have rights too!!! Lenni Wilett Faithful Friend!!!

How to Leave Your Car Lease Early