Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Evaluesoftware.com Complaints & Reviews - Stay away from these guys

Evaluesoftware.com Contacts & Informations

Evaluesoftware.com

Posted: 2011-04-12 by

Stay away from these guys

Evaluesoftware.com
evaluesoftware.com
I ordered two download packages (PhotoShop CS5 and Illustrator CS5) nine days ago on eValueSoftware's website since they showed as being "in stock". The sequence of events have been:
1) E-mail from them nearly immediately saying I'd have the downloads in 2 hrs
2) Four days later, I pinged them about the lack of a 2nd e-mail
3) Five days into this, they sent me PhotoShop's download
4) Six days into it, I asked what happened to Illustrator's download. They admitted that they are a LARGE company (after I accused them of being three yahoos working out of different garages) and didn't have Illustrator in stock
5) Seven days into it, they sent me BOTH PhotoShop (again -- different codes!) and Illustrator. When I tried downloading it, it wasn't compatible with my machine (despite ordering it correctly originally).
6) Eight days into it, they asked for the exact error code(s). I shipped it to them immediately with no response.
7) Nine days into it, and I've sent ten copies of the same e-mail to the two jokers who have fumbled their way through this customer interaction. At this point, I expect to have the software comp'ed, but I doubt they'll do that since they appear to be unaware of customer service norms.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Make Sure Windows Is Up To Date!