1) E-mail from them nearly immediately saying I'd have the downloads in 2 hrs
2) Four days la"/>

Evaluesoftware.com

Posted:

Stay away from these guys

Evaluesoftware.com
evaluesoftware.com
I ordered two download packages (PhotoShop CS5 and Illustrator CS5) nine days ago on eValueSoftware's website since they showed as being "in stock". The sequence of events have been:
1) E-mail from them nearly immediately saying I'd have the downloads in 2 hrs
2) Four days later, I pinged them about the lack of a 2nd e-mail
3) Five days into this, they sent me PhotoShop's download
4) Six days into it, I asked what happened to Illustrator's download. They admitted that they are a LARGE company (after I accused them of being three yahoos working out of different garages) and didn't have Illustrator in stock
5) Seven days into it, they sent me BOTH PhotoShop (again -- different codes!) and Illustrator. When I tried downloading it, it wasn't compatible with my machine (despite ordering it correctly originally).
6) Eight days into it, they asked for the exact error code(s). I shipped it to them immediately with no response.
7) Nine days into it, and I've sent ten copies of the same e-mail to the two jokers who have fumbled their way through this customer interaction. At this point, I expect to have the software comp'ed, but I doubt they'll do that since they appear to be unaware of customer service norms.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Contact Us