logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Grotto Bar, Eden Bar, Suede, Bitterend, Suite
Underage drinking, drugs, sex , allowed
2. (3 mins ago)
Nationstar Mortgage
Criminal practices
3. (3 mins ago)
Jane Salon
Yelp comments can be manipulated by this owner
4. (9 mins ago)
Don't use this service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Eugene Burger Management Corporation / Gayle A. Kern, Esq. / Kenyon & Assoc. / Phil Frink, Reno, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - STEAL HOMES

Eugene Burger Management Corporation / Gayle A. Kern, Esq. / Kenyon & Assoc. / Phil Frink Contacts & Informations

Posted:    EBMC_Fraud

STEAL HOMES

Eugene Burger Management Corporation / Gayle A. Ke
Reno, Nevada
ebmc.com
BUYER BEWARE:

Do not buy a condo that does business with these companies/individuals. They are part of a kickback scam and scheme to extort, embezzle, and illegally foreclose upon homes. Eugene Burger Management Corporation is doing business in approximately 6-7 states in the U.S. This scam is widespread. Burger in also involved with a securities brokerage - which might be a way for money laundering embezzled money.

The evidence is at the County Recorder's Office which shows literally thousands of illegal liens and foreclosures.

Eugene J. Burger was up on criminal charges before for RICO, kickbacks, money laundering, etc. See United States v. Burger. 2000 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 22066.

REPORT:

Report these companies/individuals to FBI, IRS (for possible tax evasion), and to local police.

Comments United States Condo and Home Owners Associations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Aug, 2009 by   Dexter3113 0 Votes
Gayle A. Kern,
An attorney for the Sky Vista HOA, has threatened me and my landlords with eviction and possibly foreclosure simply because I decided to exercise my First Amendment right to free speech. I put a sign in the window of my house which read, "Elect Anti-Amnesty Candidates". Whether or not you agree with what my sign says, as Americans, this should concern us all. If you wanted to hang a sigh which said Elect Amnesty Candidates, as an American that is your right as well.

The Community manager Louise Pena told me that my sign violated the CC&R's and that it must be removed immediatly, and that I should replace my sign with an American Flag, that the flag says it all. Well respectfully Ms. Pena the American Flag is not a substituion for my rights. As a veteran of this country I know and realize that the Flag is the embodiment of those essential liberties and freedoms, not a replacement for them. I am being kicked out of my house come October.

Gayle A. Kern sent me a letter saying that I must cease and desist all communications with the Board of Directors, regarding this matter. Basically she is telling me to shut up. This violates the first Amendment yet again, and I have the right to petition for a redress of grievances. But I suppose that these facist organizations are more protected by the constitution then WE THE PEOPLE.

If this is the type of corruption your site is talking about then there ya go. I do intend to follow though with an affidavit for intervention by the Nevada Omsbudsman, then I intend to sue in a court of law, as well as file a report to the FBI for willful violation of numerous Civil Rights which are enumerated from God and can be taken by NO-ONE.!!!

Success University Fraud