Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

EstoreBuilder.com Complaints & Reviews - They wanted to get my personal info in order to steal from me

EstoreBuilder.com Contacts & Informations

EstoreBuilder.com

Posted: 2014-11-04 by

They wanted to get my personal info in order to steal from me

eStoreBuilder.com
United Kingdom
I decided to create my store with the help of website www.eStoreBuilder.com. It was mentioned that everything was for free, but it was big lie, ‘coz the rep started to ask me for the personal info and card number. When I asked for what purposes they needed it, the rep started to mumble something unclear. The company is real scam, so stay away from them. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jul, 2013 by    0 Votes

EstoreBuilder.com - Will I be able to get my money back?
EstoreBuilder.com
11 Castle Quay Castle Boulevard Nottingham
United Kingdom

Hi! I have purchased tickets from EstoreBuilder.com and have just been notified that it is a fraud company. What actions do I have to take? Will I be able to get my money back?
 7th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
i heard by so many people that it is a scam. many people say they deposit the subscription fee but after having their credit card numbers the company becomes unresponsive.

Contact Us

Dental Insurance: Should You Bite?
Dental Insurance: Should You Bite?
more videos More Videos