logo

Fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

espchat, pyschics Complaints & Reviews - money withdrawn and had cancelled subscription

espchat, pyschics Contacts & Informations

espchat, pyschics

Posted: 2011-02-18 by    map st. petersburg fl.

money withdrawn and had cancelled subscription

espchat
I received 5 free days and cancelled subscription on the 4th day and was still charged 39.95 for a service that I only used once.

Comments United States Psychics & Mediums
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Feb, 2011 by   immodest +2 Votes
Take the matter up with your credit card company.
 17th of Mar, 2011 by   ESPchat 0 Votes
Please contact the customer service department so that we can help you. We are always happy help a customer solve a problem. Unfortunately, we do not have enough information to be able to help you. You can contact the ESPchat.com customer service department at this phone number: 1-877-668-0781, or at this email address: support@espchat.com. Our office hours are 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, Monday-Friday.
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   cassandra johnson 0 Votes
i can't get online and i would to change my uasernameand password.
 10th of Aug, 2011 by   ESPchat 0 Votes
Dear Cassandra,

Please contact our customer service department for help with logging in or with changing your user name and password. You can send an email to: support@espchat.com, or you can call the customer service office at: 1-877-668-0781, Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST.

We did receive an email from you on 8/10/11 that we replied to on 8/10/11. We will wait to hear a response from you.

ESPChat.com Customer Care
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by   martyg09 0 Votes
Please cancel my services and I need my money back because you charge this three different amounts on 8/23/2011 that's way I need to cancel my service with you my name is Maria Martina Garcia Martinez I born In 01/30/1979
 2nd of Sep, 2011 by   martyg09 0 Votes
cancel my service
 16th of Sep, 2011 by   ESPchat 0 Votes
Dear Maria,

The transactions that you are seeing posted to your account on August 23, 2011 are your refunds. We just want to confirm that you spoke on the phone with a customer service representative on August 22, 2011 and she informed you that we had canceled your membership and issued a full refund to your credit card on August 22, 2011. The original charges occurred on August 6, 2011 and on August 7, 2011. There were two charges, because you had signed up for our special $12 membership on August 6 and then you upgraded to our regular membership on August 7. There are three refunds showing on your account, because we refunded an extra $12 per our “double money back guarantee.” We are surprised to see this complaint from you.

Customer Care
 25th of Oct, 2011 by   cherylg3 0 Votes
I do have to say that all these complaints make me quite wary of esp.chat.com. I have never used this kind of website(psychic) because of the "scam ratio" as I call it. I do believe in the paranormal and would love to speak with the real thing. Alas, there are too many "scamers" out there to wade through to find the real thing and waaaayy to expensive, too.
Since money is too hard to come by these days, I am lost on what to do. The answers to these complaints seem straightforward and I wonder why the people didn't contact their customer service to begin with?
Confusion abounds! I guess I'll do more checking...
 22nd of Jan, 2012 by   debbie s-s 0 Votes
i want to respond to gwendolyn's offer, but i'm on disability and don't have a credit card. What can i do?
 29th of Feb, 2012 by   Shirley Spurlin 0 Votes
Hi, I would like to continue getting a reading from Goldie, but don't have a credit card. I can send a payment in the mail! Please let me know.
 3rd of Apr, 2012 by   ESPchat 0 Votes
Dear debbie s-s and Shirley Spurlin,

ESPChat.com only accepts payment by credit card at this time. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. You are still welcome to enjoy your free tarot card reading. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: 1-877-668-0781.

ESPChat.com Customer Care
 15th of Apr, 2012 by   terry385 0 Votes
i paid my money on a visa card and now i cant login or talk to gwendolyn i just paid yesterday and now they are saying its expired i would like my money back
 15th of Apr, 2012 by   terry385 0 Votes
i paid my money on a visa yesterday and i cant get no response with gwendolyn i just want my money back
 17th of May, 2012 by   MollyRobin 0 Votes
i hope this isn't a scam, as i just signed up after much concern over being taken. Marlene
 18th of Jan, 2013 by   martha fisher 0 Votes
I would like to cancel my membership as I have not gotten any reading without paying any more money and that was not the deal as I understood it. Please refund my $24.00 to my Visa card. Martha @jntfish@att.net.
 18th of Jan, 2013 by   martha fisher 0 Votes
I want to cancel my subscription and refund my $24.00 to my Visa card.
 3rd of Sep, 2013 by   sharon Beatrice 0 Votes
I wish to cancel my subscription and refund my 24.00$ to my MasterCard debit card.

Identity Theft Prevention