logo

Account blocked

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ESPChat Psychics Network, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - ESP Chat is nothing more than an obvious Scam

ESPChat Psychics Network Contacts & Informations

ESPChat Psychics Network

Posted: 2011-10-30 by    successones

ESP Chat is nothing more than an obvious Scam

ESP Chat.com
Nevada
ESP-chat.com is another fraud and obvious scam exactly like Tara-Medium.com. They send out these "convincing" pre-scripted emails from some outsourced server in Nevada and China, hoping you will take the bait.

They then ask for an absurdly low fee of $2 per month to predict your future and run out the door. I first knew it was a scam when I looked up this company's dodgy history. The reading didn't get one thing correct about me besides not winning the lottery. Actually they didn't even get that right as I did already win a mini-lottery inside the UNITED STATES but that's beside the point. The company ESP Chat is basically a fraud and must be avoided at all costs, as I decided to unsubscribe before even trying their deliberately deceptive service. Glad I did.

People need to do their due diligence with anything that you find online. If an amazing psychic says he/she is going to "get rid of all your problems" and charge you $2 per month to do it, they are obviously either not confident in their skills or simply a scam. Real actual psychics do not ever charge for a visit and when they do any advanced consultation, the fee is as high as $160 because they offer quality service. Its easy to tell the reputable ones from the scammers because most scammers can't pay anyone to give them good testimony, & real psychics have hundreds of names/videos of people they helped offered free.

I think anytime you got a question about a company/psychic or anything else, do a quick search on them. Reviews tell the whole tale. Be smart about it, because the internet is littered with scams. (And they're very deplorable & obvious today)
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

31st of Oct, 2011 by   ESPchat -1 Votes
Dear successones,

ESPchat is a distinctive online psychic website that offers a variety of written and live psychic readings to our members daily. Our staff of professional psychics must be tested and screened for their accuracy and experience before they can become a part of our team. They are all schooled in the esoteric arts and all reside in the United States.

We are a young company, but have received glowing reviews from our customers who are thrilled with our site and the advice of our psychics.

Melody is very gifted and talented. She is very professional and has a wonderful attitude. I love her cheery disposition. There are others I really do like, Gwendolyn is very good….I won $1k with her lucky days, Lilly is spot on, Michael is amazing, Priestess is so outstanding and understanding, Ibiza is very caring and Ava is intelligent and very confident. I am grateful for their messages. Thank you.
N.A., Arizona 7/11

I am telling my friends to sign up for espchat.com…. Thank You B.M., Pennsylvania 6/11

We offer a variety of services to accommodate our customers’ various personal and financial needs. For a nominal amount, customers can participate in live chat rooms and ask questions to the presiding psychics. This service provides unlimited access to psychic services for a very reasonable fee. We have many satisfied customers who log in daily to take advantage of this service.

For those who seek more personal one-on-one time with a psychic, they can opt for a personal, one-on-one live chat with the psychic of their choice for a fee that is more in keeping with the usual charge for private consultation. One handy option with our site is that customers pick the length of their psychic consultation, meaning you can choose to regulate the time you wish to speak, and therefore the price.

We have a dedicated staff, including customer care and technical teams, who respond to all administrative and/or technical issues. We do our best to make sure that each one is resolved. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at: support@espchat.com or 1-877-668-0781. We will be delighted to answer any questions about our service and our website.

Sincerely,
ESPchat Customer Care
 31st of Oct, 2011 by   successones +1 Votes
So where exactly are these glowing video reviews again?
I just had to ask, because the last ten emails I got sent sounded like a telemarketing script. I feel your company could do a great many things to improve this product. Having experience in professional marketing, I think this may fall under the deceptive practices act.

Oddly I have asked thirteen people what they thought of this service, and have seen nothing but run of the mill complaints. I searched this Melody out and discovered she has used other names. There seems to be quite a number of people who claim to receive pre-scripted emails from the ESP psychics network. I invite you to explain why your service sends out prepackaged emails to your subscribers, that all look the same. I'm sure they would like to hear it.
 15th of Jan, 2012 by   Jon54 0 Votes
I had received a email from Melody myself. Of course to buy into the 12months for ESP chat 24/7. What I can't understand is why everyone is referring to ESPChat.com ? Melody's email is: Melody@ESPChat.net . I don't know if it makes a difference in trying to communicate with them or not, seems like it would if you had the wrong address. That's what I noticed on the fraudulent scam reports that it was ESPChat.com instead of .net I wonder if it does make a big difference in getting nothing. Just wondering, as far as my future I pretty much know already how it will go if I don't put any effort to it, wouldn't you think?
 17th of Jan, 2012 by   ESPchat 0 Votes
Dear Jon54,
Melody is a member of the professional psychic team at ESPchat.com. In order to connect with psychics members need to log in to the site and visit one of our live psychic chat rooms. The chat rooms are open daily from 9:00 AM to Midnight EST. You can log on to the site and join a chat room when she is on line and ask her your questions. Check the Psychic schedule to see when she will be on line.
We cannot tell if you have signed up for a membership, but you can contact ESPChat.com’s customer service department by emailing: support@espchat.com, or by calling 1-877-668-0781. Our correct web address is: www.ESPChat.com. The email address for letters is not a mistake it is method for sending letters. If you have any more questions or concerns, we hope you will contact our customer service department.
Sincerely,
ESPChat.com Customer Care
 16th of May, 2012 by   ChaCha.tx 0 Votes
ESP Chat...I have received you free consultation and Tarot card reading. I must say you have a well scripted method of marketing to people who takes the initial step of the free consultation. I am now being pursued to take the bait of paying $24 fee for further readings. Fortunately, I'm really a skeptic and have checked online for reviews. I did not fall for you bait.

But I must say...SHAME ON YOU ESP Chat for scamming so many. I have seen so many complaints and victim's report on Scambook or at this link http://www.scambook.com/report. Since the inception of this complaint to date I've estimated you have scammed close to $100K...with so many people not getting their refund back.

Your terms & conditions do indicate this is for entertainment only. But at the end of the day you are preying on the emotions and hopes of so many...where they end up sorely mis-entertained. This is a very very bad service...FRAUDULENT service. Your website should be SHUTDOWN...I'll figure a way to get you shutdown so you no longer SCAM so many folks.
 29th of Nov, 2012 by   Henry Sampson 0 Votes
MELODY after reading some of these comments i don't know what to think.Yesterday you had told me, i was going to smile from ear to ear after picking my three cards. Because i was going to come into some money, a job i would love, and love.You told me not to worry, that there were good thing in store for me. Well today (11/29/2012) i received a letter in the mail stating i would not be receiving any more unemployment checks after (12/29/2012). Here is something you don't know about me. I am a single dad of an special needs child who counts on me so he can survive. Excuse me but a true psychic would already know this or felt this. Then at the end of your response to me you ask for my credit card information. Well i am not that stupid or gullible to give that type of information out over the internet. If we don' t get kick out between now and (1/1/2013). That will be a blessing. Best way to get a hold of me Melody is by phone. I apologize if i said anything that offended you or said anything hurtful, but i tell it how is.
 7th of Mar, 2013 by   Jen18 0 Votes
Wow!! I don't agree with these statements at all. I have been talking to Melody for about 6 months now on espchat and she has predicted EVERYTHING that has happened to me, good and bad since we started talking. I have only done the private chat a couple of times, I mostly do the group chat which is the $24 per year. I have been extremely satisfied with my subscription. She has really helped me to be patient in situations that could have turned out badly had I not been patient!!!
 25th of Mar, 2013 by   wsphippie 0 Votes
Jen18 is probably part of ESPCHAT. Haha. I received an email from Melody and thought it sounded scripted, so I went to research the email address. Poof! I found this page. Haha. My initial thoughts were right on! :-)
 26th of Mar, 2013 by   scam-scop 0 Votes
Their no such organization as the cybercrime bureau, what the really are is advance scum bags who are out to steal your your money.Stay away from from these scammers.
 22nd of Apr, 2013 by   amit ahuja 192 0 Votes
i cancelled it but they still charged me amit ahuja mumbai
 1st of May, 2013 by   Diana8889 0 Votes
Thanks so much for your blog about this. She almost HAD ME. I was at the YES Button and then my 'gut' said no. I was going to send her an email and then see what she said back. I selected 3 Tarot cards too. I READ tarot cards. For only myself or if I want to know things about others but they are NEVER there and I NEVER tell them what comes up. Also, here is my THING ABOUT PSYCHICS---real ones...
If you have been blessed with a gift like, seeing ghosts, being able to communicate with the dead., Kinetics, being an Em-path, then they are gifts that can be taken as easily as they were given. You should never make money or use them for your own benefit. Always remember in any case, even if they seem to deserve it, DO NO HARM. You are not their Judge and Jury. Live your life as you see fit and stay away from people like this ad showed and other like them.
Blessed Be...and Have a Nice Day. :)
 7th of May, 2014 by   123bobbiego 0 Votes
I keep getting these scripted emails from Mila as well but I sent her three different emails stating that I want to trust her but I am afraid to. I have asked her to send me an email letting me know something personal about myself that most people would not know but she has not responded. She gave me three cards in the beginning and said she sees things about my future but if she did she would respond to my emails. At this point I looked up this Company on the internet and found these horrible reviews. I do not understand why the government won't shut them down for fraud. And how can you call seeing someone's future good or bad for entertainment purposes. Thank god I did not give them my credit card info I was really close to doing that.

Bobbie in Pennsylvania 5/2014
 7th of Aug, 2014 by   Pmorton712@gmsail.com 0 Votes
Melody,
once the 12 month /24 dolllar yearly fee was received their was no day to day contact as stated in the aggreement.
felt doped by the company.
 10th of Sep, 2014 by   daisy 35 0 Votes