logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
videozer limited
no contact info/ no product
2. (34 mins ago)
Speedpost Singapore
Terrible Delivery Services
3. (39 mins ago)
uhaul repwest insurance
claim is not resolved no status provided
4. (41 mins ago)

fraud

ESP chat
Wichita, Kansas
Phone: 3168715653
they debted my cc I didn't agree to that. As- a - matter- of- fact There web site was down @ that time and when I tried to contact them today it's still down. They debited my account for $29.88
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Apr, 2011 by   ESPchat -1 Votes
Dyan45, we are glad that we were able to resolve this issue for you today. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our phone number is: 1-877-668-0781 and our email address is support@espchat.com.
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   gregorian chantz +1 Votes
Just got an email for a "free" tarot reading from a woman named Melody. After going through questions, etc. I was told I need to donate $1, actually $1 per month for a year. I did not get the reading because I would not pay. The reading, therefore, was not "free" and is a scam. Not surprised - forch I used my phoney gmail account...
 6th of Jun, 2011 by   ESPchat -1 Votes
Dear Gregorian chantz,

We just want to assure you that you will still receive a free tarot reading as promised to the email address that you provided when you filled out the questionnaire. We are sorry for any confusion that the offer has caused you. We can help you further if you contact our customer service office and provide your email address. Our phone is: 1-877-668-0781 and our email address is: support@espchat.com. We are open Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST. We hope to hear from you.

Customer Care
 7th of Jun, 2011 by   ESPchat -1 Votes
Dear Gregorian chantz,

Customer Care
 31st of Aug, 2011 by   botegga +1 Votes
I was told by Melody that my "star alignment" was so unique that I needed to send my 12 dollars before Sept 4 or I would miss out on a fortune. I did not send and I am still poor but I still have my 12 bucks.
tony
 30th of Oct, 2011 by   successones +1 Votes
ESP Chat appears to be nothing more than a scam. They say that you will get "great advice" for your troubles and use nothing but a pre-programmed script with answers that could apply to anybody. They weren't able to predict one thing right about me. Also the service is dodgy, charging something like $2 per month for an entire year.

Why does this crap seem oh so familiar? People, do your due diligence so you don't wind up stolen from. Professional psychics do not charge money for their services let alone every month, and when they charge you for an advanced consultation its usually something like $150 because they are experts at what they do. If someone is only charging $70 or $30 ponder that for a moment...they are either not confident in their "service" or are out to steal money. They are scams, period. It is obvious all of these idiotic scripted sites are scams, report them to the IC3 Official Complaint Center. ESPChat and Tara-Medium are criminals who are out to scam you.
 31st of Oct, 2011 by   ESPchat 0 Votes
Dear successones,

ESPchat is a distinctive online psychic website that offers a variety of written and live psychic readings to our members daily. Our staff of professional psychics must be tested and screened for their accuracy and experience before they can become a part of our team. They are all schooled in the esoteric arts and all reside in the United States.

We are a young company, but have received glowing reviews from our customers who are thrilled with our site and the advice of our psychics.

Melody is very gifted and talented. She is very professional and has a wonderful attitude. I love her cheery disposition. There are others I really do like, Gwendolyn is very good….I won $1k with her lucky days, Lilly is spot on, Michael is amazing, Priestess is so outstanding and understanding, Ibiza is very caring and Ava is intelligent and very confident. I am grateful for their messages. Thank you.
N.A., Arizona 7/11

I am telling my friends to sign up for espchat.com…. Thank You B.M., Pennsylvania 6/11

We offer a variety of services to accommodate our customers’ various personal and financial needs. For a nominal amount, customers can participate in live chat rooms and ask questions to the presiding psychics. This service provides unlimited access to psychic services for a very reasonable fee. We have many satisfied customers who log in daily to take advantage of this service.

For those who seek more personal one-on-one time with a psychic, they can opt for a personal, one-on-one live chat with the psychic of their choice for a fee that is more in keeping with the usual charge for private consultation. One handy option with our site is that customers pick the length of their psychic consultation, meaning you can choose to regulate the time you wish to speak, and therefore the price.

We have a dedicated staff, including customer care and technical teams, who respond to all administrative and/or technical issues. We do our best to make sure that each one is resolved. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at: support@espchat.com or 1-877-668-0781. We will be delighted to answer any questions about our service and our website.

ESPchat Customer Care
 18th of Mar, 2012 by   aj250 0 Votes
Give is a real free reading. If what you tell us comes true I will join. No services...No pay up front.
 26th of May, 2012 by   ainsleyruff 0 Votes
It's been months since I first saw Melody's invitation, and though I've been solicited almost daily for my $2 a month for a year I have yet to get my free reading. The purpose of the free reading was for ESPchat to gain my business by showing that they are reputible and capable of delivering. I will not spend my money If you cannot deliver on you're most basic of promises.
 29th of May, 2012 by   Virginia G Gambill 0 Votes
Since allowing espchat to debit my credit card $24. at which time they promised money back in full "if not completely satisfied" I have sent two e-mail messages complaining that I not only did not receive any valuable (or otherwise useful) information, only a pitch for more money asking for the refund of $24...these messages are ignored. I feel scamed and cheated ...The $24 is not forthcoming, what now??? Kanugagal
 2nd of Nov, 2012 by   Anthony S. Dennis 0 Votes
I am unsure about this esp thing I get e-mails almost daily saying how lucky I am because I drew The Moon, The Warrior, and The Magician cards. I have tried sending e-mails to "Melody" and have had no response to any questions or comments. I have asked for something as little as a reply so that I know this esp thing is a program.
 26th of Dec, 2012 by   jpowers 0 Votes
I signed up with "Iris" & she had stated 100% Money Back Guarranty if I wasn't 100% satisfied (I am 0% satisfied). The day after I signed up I cancelled due to now she can't give me anything until I sign up for the "Inner Circle". I got more info before I spent $24 (which I have asked to cancel for a "Full", better only be $24, refund at least 3-4 times, with No response from anyone)! Give Me A Full Refund & Stop Asking For More & Giving Less!!!
Jamie Powers
jl_powers@hotmail.com
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   handylady2 0 Votes
i just recieved my citi statement 1/8/13 today and shocked that on 12/20/12 i was charged once for $19.99, then againg same day for $24.00. i am 70 yrs old on fix income. someone is using my card on line. i called said office hrs closed. left message, hope this is also company. i am closing my citi credit card account. that in future this will never happen... rebecca d lidberg.. account #citi 5114..
 10th of May, 2013 by   Joseph E. 0 Votes
Have AT&T on my I-Pad. When using to download movies in a Wi-Fi area, AT&T senses the heavy use and overrides the Wi-Fi in order to bill for over use. I have since learned to turn them off before watching movies...but learning of their dirty trick cost a bundle.

Feds Crackdown on Mortgage Fraud