logo

Rooms Furniture & Accessories
Rooms Furniture & Accessories
3. (8 mins ago)
EZ Body Slimmer
Need to bring back the original ingredients!!!!
4. (13 mins ago)

esp chat Complaints & Reviews - Charged my card & never heard from them

esp chat Contacts & Informations

esp chat

Posted: 2011-08-01 by    KimGarr

Charged my card & never heard from them

ESP Chat & Bethea Psychic Reader
Phone: 1-888-548-0848
bethea@myhealthwealthandhappiness.com
Of course like A idiot I feel for this scam they are all affilated with each other, I have tried to get a refund but I have been on hold for over 30 min, I am sure the lines are lighting up w/ complaints.
Comments United States Astrology Readers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Aug, 2011 by   ESPchat 0 Votes
Dear Kimgarr,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced. We would like you to contact our customer service office so that we can help you. Our phone number is: 1-877-668-0781. Live representatives are available to answer your call from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST, Monday-Friday. We can also be reached by email at: support@espchat.com. We hope to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Customer Care
 21st of Aug, 2011 by   bringmesolace 0 Votes
I have emailed you twice and gotten no response in days, if you ask me this advertising is screwing over the ESP, they aren't even aware of whats going on other then giving readings. NOT worth the money. You of course make it seem to include more then it does, which costs more money even more so then 40 a month for ten effing minutes? What a joke. I have called every day for about a week and the phone lines have never been open to me, Unacceptable. All in all, Not satisfied. Don't Do it.
 21st of Oct, 2011 by   daledale 0 Votes
The same thing just happened to me! $24 came out of my bank account, but I NEVER got my "reading" & haver never been able to get them. Deceptive in that they don't tell you that further readings cost additional $$ every month. I think I just got SCAMMED! I feel like an idiot & I should have known better.
 24th of Oct, 2011 by   ESPchat 0 Votes
Dear daledale,

Your $24.00 membership gives you unlimited access to our public chat room for one full year. There is no additional cost for this service. Be sure to visit our online public chat rooms for psychic consultations everyday, 7 days a week, from 9 am until Midnight (EST). You will participate in public chat rooms with live professional psychics who will be visible through a web cam. All you have to do is to type your questions and comments, and the psychic will respond via their microphone or instant messaging, depending on your choice. You will be among other customers just like yourself seeking psychic guidance. You can view what times each individual psychic is available by clicking on "Psychic Schedule."

Also, our records indicate that you did receive and open your free tarot card reading that was sent to your email address. Please check you junk mail box to be sure it is not there if you do not remember seeing it.

Our customer service hasn’t received any contact from you. We hope that you will contact us if you are having a problem. We can be reached at this phone number: 1-877-668-0781 Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST, or at this email address: support@espchat.com.

Sincerely,
ESPChat.com Customer Care
 6th of Nov, 2011 by   StacetheNonbeliever_UrFakers 0 Votes
I don't know honestly why you are all complaining...they are PSYCHICS remember---they already knew you all were having these problems and already therefore KNEW you were going to be writing to complain about not getting your money's worth!!! I have yet (no offense to your site ESPChat.com/ and Customer Care) to see on here let alone meet a psychic who was a true psychic! --Customer Care, if you want myself as well as others to believe you are psychics; then tell me something that will prove you are not fulla cow manure! Tell me something...ANYTHING regarding myself or family that only someone with psychic abilities would be able to know. If you are true psychics, then this shouldn't be a problem should it? Even only by this little bit I've written now should be able to tell something about myself (other that I'm tired of E-mails from 'fakes'! and, other then I am getting tired of "psychics" wanting $$$$ to tell me about myself!) A true psychic wouldn't necessarily be interested in compensation of a huge nomilal money amount to tell someone about themselves; especially since most questions are leading questions that could be so open-ended they could go twards any person at any time for any reason! Disprove you are nothing but scam artists like the rest...my $ if I sent it, plus daledales' money, plus bringmesolace, plus Kimgarrs' money equals a lotta "psychics" (HAHAHAHAAA YEAH RIGHT, Okay- forgor you already KNEW I would say that!) having fat wallets and people who have faith in you are doing nothing but being dissatisfied and broker everyday you get their money and not giving them what they paid for! PROVE ME WRONG, AND I'LL EAT MY KIDS SMELLY SHOE OKAY!!??? Make a disbeliever into a believer. Or I should say if you can; which I highly, highly doubt! A fake is a fake is a fake! Only difference is you are fake and don't put your money where your mouth is and refund unhappy ppl like you say you will. And (which you're psychic- so I shouldn't have to tell you; you already know!) this's why you or any other fake wouldn't see one penny; or 1/2 penny till I get some proof! FYI everyone stop complaining, you knew you were in for a scam and fell hook, line and stinker sinker!! PROVE ME WRONG ESP CHAT!!!
 20th of Nov, 2011 by   bionicbarbi +1 Votes
Well I fell for it too. First you are offered a "Reading" pick 3 tarot cards. You cannot hear everything the tarots read until you pay $24.00, which once you pay they try to hook you on to a monthly payment. I paid the $24 and the rest of my tarot card reading would come within an hour. After 24 hours I sent email and no response.
Congrats "GOLDEN GIRL" You did manage to scam me but good, and I had to wait for my disability check to come to pay this $24. You are disgusting and I am calling my local news station to file a complaint and follow up with these scam artists.
"Stupid me and "Shame on you"
 27th of Feb, 2012 by   jimh2o 0 Votes
An open challange to all "psychics" Give your potential customers ONE thing that specifcally pertains to them free of charge. If you are for real you have no worries...these people will come back to you time and time again and be glad to pay for it. I know I would.
 3rd of Apr, 2012 by   ThomZ 0 Votes
In reading these complaints, I conclude that most people want a lot for $24.00. I do think that the slow or no response is understandable with overhead being what it is for multiple real people at customer service and server cost for internet responses the $24.00 is low. Mathematically nor financially I cannot afford low monthly products or service on my web offers and it associated monthly expense, I also see that the link for ESPchat.com clearly shows for entertainment purposes. I believe the W.I.F.M PEOPLE expect to get the Rolls-Royce for the price, luxury and prestige of a Chevrolet - that 1980s mentally is still around. How the 'up-selling' being hidden from original written presentation is the major offense of any kind of offer. I have received about 12 mailings in as many days. Failure occurred on Sunday, April 1, 2012 to sign-up and pay. Wrote without reply to Gwenolyn and to Customer Support@ESPchat.con; without reply to date just another e-mail today. She must be a Red Personality 'pressure sales with the fear of loss' opportunity to be saved. I am a Yellow & Green Personality 'slow to move and when pushed I escape the seduction or abduction. Thom Cady http://healthystemcellsfyi.com I will spend money on products that works at whatever price. Service offer, slow to pay low fees to start as there is often many upgrades to one has maxed 'that card'. Trust is built even on-line by warmth; but direct honesty or you have cancellations, negative chatty people and loss income. Thanks for the many reviews above; assisted me to just say no!
 22nd of Apr, 2012 by   Hazel Rodriguez 0 Votes
Agree completely this is all A BIG SCAM be careful!!!
 22nd of Apr, 2012 by   Hazel Rodriguez 0 Votes
Agree completely this is all a BIG SCAM!!! be careful I fell like a an idiot, I should have know better.
 17th of Jun, 2012 by   marianne hazel +1 Votes
their is real physics, there is real everything, but some are mind readers, some see things like pictures, and some feel what you feel, dont give anyone your bank card get a walmart debit card and only put on their what you want to spend why would you give anyone your main debit card. think smarter not hey are u scamming me.
 16th of Jul, 2012 by   desertmoon 0 Votes
Hello, can anyone help answer a question for about Gwendolyn? I recieved a free reading from Gwendolyn in the email at the end said if I have any questions to contact support@espchat.com so I sent my question out just a few minutes ago to Gwendolyn. Anyway eariler today I also recieved a little reading of somesort really what it was, was the story of Zeus's father and about the abundance horn that she wanted to send to me in the mail. from someone called Beathea! So what I am wondering has anyone that has gone to this espchat site gotten Gwendolyn and what is their opinion or feedback on her? Or are Beathea and Gwendolyn one in the same? I would appreciate any feedback from you all.
 6th of Aug, 2012 by   Shirley Spurlin 0 Votes
I don't have a credit card, so I called to see if I could send a payment, and they told me no! What's up with that?? Make's me think they want your credit card number so they can keep charging your account! 24 dollars isn't a lot money for a year! Something is not right!!
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   karend663 0 Votes
Bethea is dead.
 14th of Aug, 2012 by   karend663 0 Votes
I was serious Bethea is dead they are just still using her name. That is what I was told years ago. If it is a lie someone from there told me. Then again maybe they got another one...

I let them send me emails and I read them but I will not pay $24. That's a few pieces of meat. I'm disabled. F that. LOL

I keep wondering how many people I can get to pay $24 bucks for a reading. 10 years ago I saw a program at the book store you could buy and print out psychic readings to people. I should have bought that thing. If they can tell you all this stuff you can get the information too. Still yourself, meditate and / or pray. These people want your $$$. I have been hearing year after year that this is a great time for me and will not come again. Hell, the moment in time I just had, I will never have again. Don't be taken by these folks.
 13th of Dec, 2012 by   Itsa scam 0 Votes
I have requested 3 times to cancel my subscription with no response. I am not happy with this-it was not what I expected! I didn't subscribe just to spend more money. I can request a reading from any psychic with having a subscription. They were responded quickly to take my money and no response when I want to cancel.
 2nd of Jan, 2013 by   R Slepski 0 Votes
I TOO HAVE BEEN TAKEN. I THOUGHT FOR SURE THIS WAS A LEGITIMATE CLAIM SO FOR 24 BUCKS FOR A YEARS FORECAST SEEMED REASONABLE RATE. BUT SO FAR I HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANYTHING BACK EXCEPT ENTICEMENT TO SIGN UP FOR 40 BUCKS A MONTH AND I CAN GET A PERSONAL ONE ON ONE WITH ONE OF THEIR PSYCHICS. I HAVE ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK AND HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM THEM!!
 12th of Jan, 2013 by   flashyaddie777 0 Votes
Just like the rest of the complaints, I signed up and am gettiing nothing in return .flashyaddie777 says this site is lying to people.Iwas suppose to get a free ten minute consultation.Everytime I make an appointment no one gets back to me, its been almost a month.You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.You will answer for this come judgement day.GOD BLESS YOU.
 20th of Jan, 2013 by   Dan 63 0 Votes
wow almost was a fool.glad i did some homework first. all the comments were quite enlightning. Thank you folks !
 11th of Mar, 2013 by   Paula Penn 0 Votes
Hello my name is Paula Penn i love going to the esp chatrooms. i feel the psychis;s there are wonderfil.im hurt because i wait along time in the rooms till its my turn. all of a sudden i get kicked kicked out of the site .thats been happening for quite a while .that is not fair could someone take care of this as soon as possible .Thanks in the chat rooms my name is negralove also my email address is negralove216@yahoo.com.

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups