logo

4. (8 mins ago)
Rewa Kumar
Fraud
5. (34 mins ago)
supracleanse top slim cleanse best go green
being charged for items

Carmen De Callada

Esoworld
PO box 16002
New Brunswick, New Jersey
I received a letter and evelope within, staing that Carmen knew listed events before they happended 2 months ago, and this had been written and sealed, and now for sure seeing this, I could trust her to tell me what was coming up, for a $34.00 fee!
Comments United States Schools
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Feb, 2009 by   mary 0 Votes
i just recieved a letter in the mail fromCarmen de Callada to on feb-13-2009 so i check her out the computer i learned my lesson i check them out to see if they are a scam fist and i your leter a bout her also ther is another one is marie dvual dont truust her never trust no one you won money of in herit you donot suppose to pay noone for it that is a scam when they ask you for money take my advice i ve been there yours truley m.e.m. from cal.
 19th of Apr, 2010 by   psikick$h!t 0 Votes
Got a letter from Carmen de Callada in the mail today. I guess she lives in New Mexico somewhere. It said in the letter that she got a telegram from a friend that knows I am about to be in some serious good luck. Apparently, this friend that she got the telegram from also LIVES with her, so I don't really understand why her roommate would go through the trouble of sending a telegram concerning me to her own house. I wonder if it was a singing telegram. And was it just a song, or was it accompanied by a dance? And was the person/people singing the telegram and possibly dancing - psychic(s)? Maybe a singing/ dancing/stripping psychic(s)? I wish that Ms. Callada's roommate would have just sent me the the singing/dancing/stripping psychic(s) telegram to MY house...as long as it wasn't like a barbershop quartet. Dear Jupiter Service Bureau/Attn: Carmen de Callada/PO Box16002/New Brunswick, NJ 08906 (she must be visiting from New Mexico - though she's agoraphobic) please send me 21-year-old voluptuous, naturally blonde, blue-eyed singing, dancing, stripping, triplet psychics to my home. And please do so quickly as my Bartholomaeic moment approaches and I would like for them to be here when my special situation arises.
Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing you in my astral projection.
Sincerely,
Adolf Oliver Neple
P.S. You might get more business if you change the photograph on the back of your envelopes. It looks like you're summoning the devil. It's kinda scary.
 11th of May, 2010 by   bec1 0 Votes
I have received numerous letters from these people. I am either told it's for a small fee, which i once paid and found the package i received to be all BS. Then 1 other time I was told there would be no charge.
I decided if it was free there would be no harm.
I received the package. Which was also B.S.
Then I received a bill. I ignored the bill as it was supposed to be free.
Then I received a bill from a collections agency. Well...let me tell you' I sent them the nastiest letter and advised them they had better stop harassing me and all others because I would be going to higher authorities.
I never heard from them again.
Totally believe in paying for what you ask for but not when you're told its free!
Don't bother with these crazy people. If they could tell the future they would be rich themselves...they would have been able to find the winning lottery numbers in their crystal ball and won the jackpot already.

Sincerely

Bec from Mississauga, On
 21st of Jul, 2011 by   Nigel-In-UK 0 Votes
These scamsters are operating in UK and Germany as well! My father is 79 years old - and slightly senile. Lives in the UK. I'm starting to deal with his affairs. I found a payment demand from Carmen De Callada dated July 5th 2011. Address in Germany (Postfach 101745, D-40837, Ratingen, Germany. 35 GBP. It's sad that my father's judgement has diminished to such an extent that he could have been interested in this kind of rubbish. The demand for payment is for "Analysis, Séances & Carabelic Table. I suspect he too was duped by some junk mail or email that made it appear that this was for free.
 3rd of May, 2014 by   Gary Bangor 0 Votes
I purchased a Celtic knot and activation fee from Comision 2014 and Carmen de Calleda. First they said it was free for the item and 16.75 for the activation. I foolishly sent them the money then I just got another bill for 15.50. I'm not paying them another dime, this is a rip off! Stay away from all these people, they are scam artists!

Home Sweet Home: Rent or Own?

Latest Groups