ESO World

mediumisticalytic spray

I received a bottle of spray from eso world that I did not ask for but I sent a payment in anyway for the bottle of liquid spray. Now Im getting notices that they never received the payment and they are charging me late fees and I have no way of getting in touch with them and I have the canceled check that some one who works there cashed my check.
Was the above complaint useful?
More ESO World Complaints & Reviews
ESO World - fraudulant charges [3]

18th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

ESO World - Reading by Anastasia
Eso World
PO Box 1208
Buffalo 14205-9812
New York

They claim I had requested a reading from Anastasia for the cost of $14, which I do not recall doing. Now they are adding a late charge of $6 to the said fee for a total of $20. I don't plan on paying any of this charge. Hopefully you can stop this foolishness.
 25th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I to have been sent A notice that I have sent an order to Gabriela Gabranalia von Romulus; to have them map out my reading and sent me a bill for $38.72 I did not request any reading from them.
 5th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes

ESO World - Billing for service adv. as FREE

Apparently ESO world is the company that Carmen de Callada bills thru. I filed a complaint against Jupiter aka Carmen de Callada

Contact Us