logo

RIVERSIDE CPS
CPS IS A SCANDLE . THEY TAKE KIDS FOR JOB SECURITY
2. (26 mins ago)
Dunkin Donuts
dirt in cake donut dough
3. (29 mins ago)

Fraud/scam

ESHIKO
Japan
Eshiko.com
Be careful on buying this product first of all in the website they say their base in japan but when I pay via PayPal the holder of the account is not from Japan anyway i buy this product of the 100.% guarantee refund if you don't like the product all you have to do is return the container and they did not say that they need to receive it before they will give the refund and I keep asking them about my refund and they keep saying that they have not received it so pls. Don't buy this product don't be deceived of the refund bed. They will not give any this is SCAM this people should not be trusted waste of money.
Comments Japan Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of May, 2012 by   Axx0000 0 Votes
I have the same problem!!!
 7th of May, 2012 by   madian 0 Votes
i received mine last saturday and it didnt meet my expextations based on the reviews that i read online and im very disappointed cause it was just like im putting cornstarch on my face. It doesnt makes my face looks so special/different, it even doesnt makes my pores look smaller even applying foundation as a make up based or just moisturizer. The texture was rough seriously. i just wonder if it was authentic cause i only ordered here in philippines from what they claimed as their branch here. The delivery only take one day (w/c is an advantage for me). But when i opened it, it looks like fake, the packaging was only an open small plastic (small enough for the product to fit) the tube/eshiko's seal was only a teared paper with eshiko's name on it, with adhesive, whats worst is upon opening the product the inside strainer/stoper was easily detached (it was suppossed to be properly sealed) that is why i cant help thinking that it was tampered or refilled with cornstarch (or whatever they replaced it with). I can only say was "I was so effin disappointed!!!
 7th of May, 2012 by   Axx0000 0 Votes
Your right that is the same problem that I got anyway I'm from United kingdom thought the product is from Japan but it came from Philippnes and it does look Fake because it just did not do anything for me try and sent it back and honestly I have problem getting back my money and I did check my PayPal and the owner of the PayPal is not from JAPAN!!! Scam really
 8th of May, 2012 by   madian 0 Votes
i already emailed them (support@eshiko.com) about it and they ask me photos of it. what do they expect, to capture a photo of it before opening the package. they should have kown what it looks like before sending it to me. makes no sense at all.
 8th of May, 2012 by   Axx0000 0 Votes
Just sent it back to them and make sure you ask for special delivery and the odd thing they will ask you to sent the container to Japan!!! And go to Facebook and go and post it on their account anyway I have done that and still no refund!!! If you pay by PayPal complaint straight away in PayPal
 22nd of Jun, 2012 by   bearsc 0 Votes
i had the same problem.. i purchased one here in the philippines.. i though i got a great deal cause to where i place my order i got it on a discounted price, , but man did i waste my money.. i posted comments on the said site and i hope there will be no more victims... i still wanted to try the authentic one.. so if anyone can help please let me know where i can purchase authentic eshiko silica powder for this can only be bought online... :(
 23rd of Jun, 2012 by   pinsdl 0 Votes
Hey guys can you post the names of those fake sites so we can avoid them. I wish to order this in multiply.com but need to make sure first if what they carry is authentic.
 25th of Jun, 2012 by   Axx0000 0 Votes
The product itself is not good I bought mine in their online store anyway I just want to add that the container that I have sent back in JAPAN was sent back to me apparently the address that the eshiko company in Japan does NOT exist so please be very careful
 2nd of Aug, 2012 by   mename 0 Votes
this is the site of eshiko: www.eshiko.com
 30th of Sep, 2012 by   travel-log 0 Votes
Many of these fake 'cosmetic companies' are based in the Phillipines, eastern Europe or some third world countries. These scam companies deliberately use Japanese names so that people will buy them, because Japanese skin care products are of high quality and people trust japanese skin care products. Consumers need to be aware of such scams and be very cautious when buying new skincare products online from unknown online stores.
 18th of Jan, 2013 by   Only A Guest 0 Votes
You can order the REAL Eshiko face powder here: http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/eshiko-face-powder-m-92.html
I've ordered, received, and LOVE it. This is the real product.
 12th of Mar, 2013 by   Rrrix 0 Votes
DO NOT BUY THIS. Unless you are willing to gamble with your money on a product that most likely will not work then do so. But I am telling you, that "100 day money back guarantee" they posted on their website is BS. They start ignoring you once you inquire on returning the product. Heck I bet if they DO reply, I will probably have to pay for shipping myself which is about the same amount as this powder. I am so disappointed! I expected a lot from this product but it doesn't really do anything. I swear, I could've spent my money on MAC or MUFE or even frigging Mcdonalds instead. #majorrant

my darling, save your money on something else. I know this product is very VERY intriguing but it does not do anything it claims. It is not a miracle powder and other brands, even cheaper can do a much better job.
 17th of Mar, 2013 by   anaflnt 0 Votes
GUYS PLEASE SUPPORT THIS PAGE: ESHIKO IS FAKE

Just want to share that Eshiko banned us from talking to them after asking for a refund on our money. This powder is a waste of money and they do not follow everything they claim. Please support this page to help others avoid making the same mistake we did. Eshiko is a scam.

Medical Identity Robbers