logo

Renewal by Andersen Replacement Windows
Have nothing to do with The Real Anderson Windows company
4. (29 mins ago)
Dermajuve Cosmetics
Fake charges for unknown product
5. (33 mins ago)
Eden Housing Lahore Pakistan
They are doing a big fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Escrow.com Complaints & Reviews - Not only are their fees high, they take a ridiculous amount of time to process refunds

Escrow.com Contacts & Informations

Escrow.com

Posted:    Tabirbaben

Escrow.com
escrow.com
I would NOT recommend escrow.com. Not only are their fees high, they take a ridiculous amount of time to process refunds. In my case, I returned the item I had purchased (because it was stained) and the seller received it 11 days ago... and escrow.com still has not send me my refund! I am already out the wire transfer fee, the shipping cost, and the escrow.com fee, and yet I still cannot get my money back from them. In addition, customer service is terrible -- they're based in California, but you may as well be calling India. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jun, 2014 by   Brent Tinnin 0 Votes
I want to use escrow and will not be able to do my transaction without them, I saw escrow.com listed as a credible company on the warning site. Are there good reviews too.

Useful Information About Overdraft Fees