Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Ericdress

Posted: 2013-01-21 by

A crooked Company

Ericdress
THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS! All they want is your money and they do NOT CARE about your satisfaction of the dress or anything. Not only did they not listen to my requests from the beginning day of purchase, but they delayed and delayed the processes, the alterations, even when I gave them a deadline SINCE THE PURCHASE DATE. I noted my deadline because I had to attend my brother's wedding as a bridesmaid. But THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND. When they informed me they had not even started in the alterations (and it was a week prior to the wedding) I told them to ship it as is without alterations. But they REFUSED because they already made a note to alter it.

Time and time again I told them I did not want the dress if it could not make the deadline for the wedding, and there would be no use for the dress if i could not be the bridesmaid, but they still did not listen. They proceeded and told me that they had to finish it and that the dress would be so beautiful that I could wear it again. That is completely ridiculous!! I did not pick the color of the dress, or the style. The bride did, so why would I keep the dress?
Came the day of the wedding, I could not be a bridesmaid. They had ruined my family's plan. But they did not even finish the dress then. They took an extra week to complete it when it was just adding SLEEVES! I gave them more than sufficient time to complete my order, with specific deadlines, but they could not deliver.

On top of that, they ignored my emails when i told them I was going to file a complaint and how i wanted my full refund because THEY did NOT provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE like they guarantted!

Whatever you do, DO NOT! DO NOT!!! BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE FAKE AND THEY ARE BASED IN CHINA. AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. SAVE YOUR MONEY! They also have a sister-site so make sure you check the addresses from these sites to ensure you are not dealing with the same people with a different name on the web.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2014 by    +1 Votes
ZERO STARS!!! HORRIBLE DISHONEST SELLER! They sent an entirely different dress than the one I ordered and refused to acknowledge the error. Instead, they tried to convince me to keep the hideous dress they sent telling me that I would "be more beautiful" in the one they sent vice the dress I ordered. I went through several disputes via paypal and in the end ericdress wanted me to pay the shipping to return the dress before refunding me. I refused to pay the shipping as I did not trust them to refund me for the shipping or the dress. They would not send me a shipping label. And they even went so far as to remove the pictures of the dress I ordered from the site. My guess is they did not even have the correct dress in stock and instead of notifying me, they decided to just send an entirely different dress as a replacement. In the end I had a disgustingly ugly dress which was POORLY altered, out $150 and still had to purchase another dress for the Marine Corps Ball and after the alterations I spent an additional $200. GRRRRRRR! Do yourself a favor and buy American! Don't trust the chinamen at ERICDRESS!! DIRTY ROTTEN CROOKS.
 26th of Aug, 2014 by    0 Votes
Agree. I am having the same problems trying to return a pair of shoes that are too small. They take so long answering the e-mails and then keep just saying keep the goods and we'll give you discount next time. Why on earth would I want to keep something that doesn't fit. ?
 26th of Aug, 2014 by    +1 Votes
So, I've now got another e-mail saying do I want $15 discount off my next order and still refuse to give me the return address or offer a refund. :-(
 1st of Sep, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I really don't know why there are so many negative reviews here.I guess everyone shopping experience is different, for me the store owners did a marvelous job and i got my dress all the way in Amsterdam.The shipment is faster than i expected and especially the quality of my dress is super amazing .I also give them a five star on the platform.Maybe my friend also will buy her wedding dress on ericdress.com. all in all, ti is a awesome website.Recomand to all!
 1st of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
I'm glad that you have had a good experience with this company. I've now had another three e-mails, one giving me a return address, another saying under no circumstances will they let me return the sandals and a third saying that I can buy another pair at a discounted rate. No confidence in them and will not be buying anything else.
 2nd of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
Had a really great experience when I purchased from ERICdress for the first time. I came across the "Apricot V Neck Hollow High Low Chiffon Dress" and just fell in love with it... from the simple yet sharp lines to the great price. They shipped it really quickly and when I got it the dress just fit so well and I have to say it makes my legs look fabulous. Since I had such a great experience with them the first go-round I've already started to look on the site more and I'll definitely be sprucing up my wardrobe with a few additions from ericdress. All around gorgeous clothes, great prices and quick shipping.
 12th of Sep, 2014 by    +1 Votes
This was my first order from tbdress and wasn't sure what to expect. Well I'm totally delighted!! Received my order right on time and it fits perfect! Can't wait to wear it for my wedding to show it off. I'm so pleased, all my special occasion dresses will be from tbdress from now on. Thanks tbdress!
 26th of Sep, 2014 by    +1 Votes
I was recommended to ericdress by my friend who was wearing this lovely party dress for her birthday party. I bought two dresses and I am very pleased with the quality and material. Considering the low price, they were value for money! The delivery arrived promptly and I highly recommend their clothes and services.

Thank you for eric's cooperation! You are the best!
 28th of Sep, 2014 by    +1 Votes
You have so patient customer service, I need to thank you again, as I don’t know how to pay for it, your service on line notice me with so much patient, now I got the beautiful dress. for the next time, I can get the same quality dress again. Thank you in my heart !!.
 30th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered a handbag and a dress from Eric dress, both were posted separately which was ok. The dress was the wrong one, not the one I had ordered, .it was transparent and I could not wear it, so I decided to post it back since there were documents with the parcel. I paid over £7 to post it to Beijing. I asked for a refund. now it is over a month, I have written emails but they are not responding. I dont know what else to do do. Do they have a contact in UK? Please can someone help me to get back my money, they seem to act like thieves.
Charity
 30th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered a handbag and a dress from Eric dress, both were posted
separately which was ok. The dress was the wrong one, not the one I had
ordered, .it was transparent and I could not wear it, so I decided to
post it back since there were documents with the parcel. I paid over £7
to post it to Beijing. I asked for a refund. now it is over a month, I
have written emails but they are not responding. I dont know what else
to do do. Do they have a contact in UK? Please can someone help me to
get back my money, they seem to act like thieves.
Charity
 14th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
The dress arrived today and I love it. Ill have to have it altered down from bust to waist a bit, but that was expected due to weight loss. Thank you for the VERY prompt service and quality workmanship. Ill be back for future dresses. The dress arrived today and I love it. Ill have to have it altered down from bust to waist a bit, but that was expected due to weight loss. Thank you for the VERY prompt service and quality workmanship. Ill be back for future dresses.
 27th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered three dresses, all in size 6-8. I have worn this size for years. None of them fit - couldn't even raise an arm to get them zipped, they were so small. I was told to give them as gifts because it would be too expensive to return them. So now I have three dresses, no one to give them to and no dresses to wear. I would guess that they are 2's or 4's. I could use the money to buy one nice dress from Nordstrom's. I wouldn't take the chance in ordering from them... BUYER BEWARE. And they effectively have a NO RETURN POLICY.
 5th of Nov, 2014 by    0 Votes
I was very scared to order a dress from this site, as everything I read was negative reviews. However, I was so happy with my dress and must say I am very impressed with the service I received. The dress was at my house 2 weeks after I ordered it, it is very well sewn and is exactly as the picture on the website. Furthermore, the color is perfect. Such a low price for a high quality product! Maybe I just got lucky but I am very happy with the dress and would order from this site again.
 1st of Dec, 2014 by    +1 Votes
placed order10/26 14 ordernot received billcame from Visa. What isyour problem?????

visa
what isyourphonenumber
 1st of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I did??????------I will call myLAWYER
 1st of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I ordered a dress and received it pretty quickly. It was beautiful, however it did not fit properly. it is too big, bulky and uncomfortable I have been trying for over three weeks for someone to tell me what I have to do to get a refund, since you simply cant just send it back. You have to send all kinds of measurements and photos, and unless you are a professional seamstress, good luck, because they will not be good enough. I wrote a review and was contacted through that website and told that someone would be in touch with me. A week later and I have not heard from anyone. It is very frustrating. My special event is around the corner now and I'm afraid that I am going to end up with a $125 dress that I cant use. Quality of clothes gets a thumbs up, customer service gets a thumbs down.
 3rd of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have been looking into this company, reading reviews online. All the positive comments found on this board are the EXACT same as any of the positive comments on other sites. Random and improper usage of the word 'well'. Wrong tense on most of the wording. Almost as if the author of these posts does not speak English as a first language... Hmmmm...Apparently there are a total of zero satisfied customers because every good thing I've read has been so very obviously fake! Come on Facebook, you're just letting anyone be a sponsored ad now??? "Ethiopian Prince has money for you!! Sincerely, Facebook"
 7th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I placed order in November totaling around 70.00 did not receive it for weeks still have not received it they charged my card and i sent them an email and they still have not refunded my money. I told them to just cancel the order and they still have not refunded my money.

Web of Deceit - Internet Fraud