logo

Betty's teacup yorkies
Selling sick puppies
2. (17 mins ago)
swellshoesmall.com
They promised money back, but it was lie
3. (19 mins ago)

Ericdress

Posted: 2013-01-21 by    tauda

A crooked Company

Ericdress
THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS! All they want is your money and they do NOT CARE about your satisfaction of the dress or anything. Not only did they not listen to my requests from the beginning day of purchase, but they delayed and delayed the processes, the alterations, even when I gave them a deadline SINCE THE PURCHASE DATE. I noted my deadline because I had to attend my brother's wedding as a bridesmaid. But THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND. When they informed me they had not even started in the alterations (and it was a week prior to the wedding) I told them to ship it as is without alterations. But they REFUSED because they already made a note to alter it.

Time and time again I told them I did not want the dress if it could not make the deadline for the wedding, and there would be no use for the dress if i could not be the bridesmaid, but they still did not listen. They proceeded and told me that they had to finish it and that the dress would be so beautiful that I could wear it again. That is completely ridiculous!! I did not pick the color of the dress, or the style. The bride did, so why would I keep the dress?
Came the day of the wedding, I could not be a bridesmaid. They had ruined my family's plan. But they did not even finish the dress then. They took an extra week to complete it when it was just adding SLEEVES! I gave them more than sufficient time to complete my order, with specific deadlines, but they could not deliver.

On top of that, they ignored my emails when i told them I was going to file a complaint and how i wanted my full refund because THEY did NOT provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE like they guarantted!

Whatever you do, DO NOT! DO NOT!!! BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE FAKE AND THEY ARE BASED IN CHINA. AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. SAVE YOUR MONEY! They also have a sister-site so make sure you check the addresses from these sites to ensure you are not dealing with the same people with a different name on the web.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2014 by   mrspat 0 Votes
ZERO STARS!!! HORRIBLE DISHONEST SELLER! They sent an entirely different dress than the one I ordered and refused to acknowledge the error. Instead, they tried to convince me to keep the hideous dress they sent telling me that I would "be more beautiful" in the one they sent vice the dress I ordered. I went through several disputes via paypal and in the end ericdress wanted me to pay the shipping to return the dress before refunding me. I refused to pay the shipping as I did not trust them to refund me for the shipping or the dress. They would not send me a shipping label. And they even went so far as to remove the pictures of the dress I ordered from the site. My guess is they did not even have the correct dress in stock and instead of notifying me, they decided to just send an entirely different dress as a replacement. In the end I had a disgustingly ugly dress which was POORLY altered, out $150 and still had to purchase another dress for the Marine Corps Ball and after the alterations I spent an additional $200. GRRRRRRR! Do yourself a favor and buy American! Don't trust the chinamen at ERICDRESS!! DIRTY ROTTEN CROOKS.
 26th of Aug, 2014 by   KAN1 0 Votes
Agree. I am having the same problems trying to return a pair of shoes that are too small. They take so long answering the e-mails and then keep just saying keep the goods and we'll give you discount next time. Why on earth would I want to keep something that doesn't fit. ?
 26th of Aug, 2014 by   KAN1 0 Votes
So, I've now got another e-mail saying do I want $15 discount off my next order and still refuse to give me the return address or offer a refund. :-(
 1st of Sep, 2014 by   Estebelle 0 Votes
I really don't know why there are so many negative reviews here.I guess everyone shopping experience is different, for me the store owners did a marvelous job and i got my dress all the way in Amsterdam.The shipment is faster than i expected and especially the quality of my dress is super amazing .I also give them a five star on the platform.Maybe my friend also will buy her wedding dress on ericdress.com. all in all, ti is a awesome website.Recomand to all!
 1st of Sep, 2014 by   KAN1 0 Votes
I'm glad that you have had a good experience with this company. I've now had another three e-mails, one giving me a return address, another saying under no circumstances will they let me return the sandals and a third saying that I can buy another pair at a discounted rate. No confidence in them and will not be buying anything else.
 2nd of Sep, 2014 by   Cindyce 0 Votes
Had a really great experience when I purchased from ERICdress for the first time. I came across the "Apricot V Neck Hollow High Low Chiffon Dress" and just fell in love with it... from the simple yet sharp lines to the great price. They shipped it really quickly and when I got it the dress just fit so well and I have to say it makes my legs look fabulous. Since I had such a great experience with them the first go-round I've already started to look on the site more and I'll definitely be sprucing up my wardrobe with a few additions from ericdress. All around gorgeous clothes, great prices and quick shipping.
 12th of Sep, 2014 by   Anly 0 Votes
This was my first order from tbdress and wasn't sure what to expect. Well I'm totally delighted!! Received my order right on time and it fits perfect! Can't wait to wear it for my wedding to show it off. I'm so pleased, all my special occasion dresses will be from tbdress from now on. Thanks tbdress!

Yellow Page Scam ALERT!