logo

Edressit
Con artists
4. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (1 hr 13 mins ago)

Ericdress

Posted: 2013-01-21 by    tauda

A crooked Company

Ericdress
THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS! All they want is your money and they do NOT CARE about your satisfaction of the dress or anything. Not only did they not listen to my requests from the beginning day of purchase, but they delayed and delayed the processes, the alterations, even when I gave them a deadline SINCE THE PURCHASE DATE. I noted my deadline because I had to attend my brother's wedding as a bridesmaid. But THEY DID NOT UNDERSTAND. When they informed me they had not even started in the alterations (and it was a week prior to the wedding) I told them to ship it as is without alterations. But they REFUSED because they already made a note to alter it.

Time and time again I told them I did not want the dress if it could not make the deadline for the wedding, and there would be no use for the dress if i could not be the bridesmaid, but they still did not listen. They proceeded and told me that they had to finish it and that the dress would be so beautiful that I could wear it again. That is completely ridiculous!! I did not pick the color of the dress, or the style. The bride did, so why would I keep the dress?
Came the day of the wedding, I could not be a bridesmaid. They had ruined my family's plan. But they did not even finish the dress then. They took an extra week to complete it when it was just adding SLEEVES! I gave them more than sufficient time to complete my order, with specific deadlines, but they could not deliver.

On top of that, they ignored my emails when i told them I was going to file a complaint and how i wanted my full refund because THEY did NOT provide EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE like they guarantted!

Whatever you do, DO NOT! DO NOT!!! BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY ARE FAKE AND THEY ARE BASED IN CHINA. AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. SAVE YOUR MONEY! They also have a sister-site so make sure you check the addresses from these sites to ensure you are not dealing with the same people with a different name on the web.
Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2014 by   mrspat 0 Votes
ZERO STARS!!! HORRIBLE DISHONEST SELLER! They sent an entirely different dress than the one I ordered and refused to acknowledge the error. Instead, they tried to convince me to keep the hideous dress they sent telling me that I would "be more beautiful" in the one they sent vice the dress I ordered. I went through several disputes via paypal and in the end ericdress wanted me to pay the shipping to return the dress before refunding me. I refused to pay the shipping as I did not trust them to refund me for the shipping or the dress. They would not send me a shipping label. And they even went so far as to remove the pictures of the dress I ordered from the site. My guess is they did not even have the correct dress in stock and instead of notifying me, they decided to just send an entirely different dress as a replacement. In the end I had a disgustingly ugly dress which was POORLY altered, out $150 and still had to purchase another dress for the Marine Corps Ball and after the alterations I spent an additional $200. GRRRRRRR! Do yourself a favor and buy American! Don't trust the chinamen at ERICDRESS!! DIRTY ROTTEN CROOKS.

Apple iPad 2: Thiner, Lighter, Faster