logo

Hyundai Fall River MA
Sales and Service
2. (4 mins ago)
aolloa.net
No order, communication or updates about my order
3. (9 mins ago)
Sally Beauty Supply
Horrible workers
4. (11 mins ago)
allrightshoes.com
Seller refused to take order back
5. (11 mins ago)

Posted:    Kenny in Al

Lies-Lies-Lies

EPS90
Alabama
I run a small to mid-size Auto Repair shop. We had a Sales Rep come by and talk to us about a 90 day in-house finance plan that would set up payments through our Customers checking account.

We could advertise "No Credit Check". We were impressed with the pitch and after some investagation we
decided to go with it. The price was very high ($165.00 month for 48 months) but we were promised, in writting, that the fees paid by the customers would more than make up for this.

The first few months we were told were a probation period and after that we would be funded UP-FRONT on
the total amount of the checks.

We had 7 good size repairs come in within a few days of putting up a banner. We were thrilled. I had to use a personal credit card to cover the cost until the "Guaranteed" payments hit our account. We had 2 of the
7 deals have an NSF on the date of the scheduled deposit. One called us up to say it would be available 2 days later on that Friday.

When we called this company with the info we were told that we would not receive our money until the checks clear AND that in NO way would we ever get paid Up-Front on any Hold check deals.

We immediately tried to stop this service and were told by the lease company that it was a non-cancellable lease for the full 48 month term.

We were lucky in that we had the Rep e-mail us the answer to some of our questions and 1 was about the up-front funding. Once we submitted this to the lease company we were able to get all our money refunded.

I then did a good search myself and did find a company that would set us up with a 90 day - No credit check-
up front funded plan and are happy to say we have had no problems (and funded 100% up front) with the 17 deals we have done so far.

O yes the best part- this New Company was less than HALF the cost of the Rip-Off Firm.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Oct, 2009 by   AllenBJ 0 Votes
Funny how Kenny in AL does not mention who this company is that he found. If you really found a company that charges HALF what a competitor does why would you not mention them!!!
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   Jalmar 0 Votes
The program that he refers to clearly states that he gets his money from the customer based on approved postdated
checks. It states that he gets his money for NSF checks taken in the program.

I am familiar with the program and it doesn't say he gets his money up front for the sale amount from the finance company it just says that the finance company will guarantee the checks if NSF after taken in the program and lets folks give postdated checks for goods and services that he wants to sell them. They don't guarantee stop payment checks he has to
go and talk to customer and get the sheriff and the judge involved at that point. This program clearly states that in the
agreement this guy signed.

If he has found a company that takes the checks guarantees them againts NSF and then fronts the entire sale to him for
half the cost of 140.00 a month WHY is this guy not saying their name...its because they don't exist...
 25th of Nov, 2009 by   Bells Automotive 0 Votes
I'm sure the name was not given so the point of the BAD company could be made without it sounding like he was
promoting this other company.

I know who DOES offer 100% UP-FRONT FUNDING on a no credit needed "hold check" program.

They are called Check90, Check90.com and Check90.bis is how we found them once we kicked this
other company out when 3 NSF checks weren't paid.
 12th of Dec, 2009 by   PDC-AdPro -1 Votes
NOT POSSIBLE what you're describing. The ONLY way a BILLION DOLLAR banking company breaches a contract over a few HUNDRED dollars is if they catch them committing FRAUD - or the piss-ant Alabama mechanic shop breaches it first.

The contract (which is for $89 to $99 per month, not $165) says they HAVE TO PAY YOU, even if the check writer puts a stop-payment on the check because he didn't get what was promised!

THIS SMACKS OF A COMPETITOR SMEAR!

...BTW: Check90.com is just some guy working out of his garage who is too busy to answer 3 ringing phones. -Not a Merchant Services company!
 4th of Feb, 2010 by   no credit check financing 0 Votes
Regardless of the cost, a b2b customer should read the contract they sign. This service has been around since at least 1993.

Long term uncancelable leases should never be signed in my opinion.

As this credit crunch continues, more prospective customers will be doing online searches and any negative remarks only hurts the industry in general.

The company I use has a 1 year agreement, a $15 per month statement fee, 6.95% finance charge and $0.20 per check fee.

As far as stating the company name, most do not permit using their name for advertising purposes, but a true complaining customer would flame a company's name everywhere they could.

contact me at offernocreditcheckfinancing at gmail.com
 11th of Apr, 2010 by   darrell johnson 0 Votes
please tell me more about check90, do u get your funds up front
 18th of Apr, 2010 by   ezfinancingoptiondotcom 0 Votes
Convenience of up front funds is available for businesses through some providers, but with that privilege comes higher costs and longer leases. If you are willing to have the first check written by a new customer cover your costs and maybe even a little profit and then be patient over the remaining 90 days for your profit it will cost you less. Check out http://ezfinancingoption.com they only require an internet connection, fax, a small setup fee and a $15 per month investment. Please reply with your business name, address and phone number and I'll have a local representative contact you with a no obligation consultation.
 19th of Aug, 2010 by   GTarget 0 Votes
http://ezfinancingoption.com doesn't even have a contact phone number for the guy advertising the service. The site includes no email and has broken links. Man, there appear to be ALOT of companies coming out of the woodwork offering variations to this program. It is heading right for the "payday advance" industry which has a very negative association.
 9th of Sep, 2010 by   Bells Automotive 0 Votes
There has been allot of different Sales Reps that have come past my doors since I switched to Check90 and I am soooo glad to say that here, after 6+ months and so far 55 Check90 deals in the books, I am more happier than I was after that first deal. I have just about 10 cars that I am on the 2nd Check90 payment plan with- now that is good repeat business.

What is so nice as well is that my Vet, dentist, hearing aids & glasses places all have decided to take Check90 as well, I hope I can get the bedding store to call Check90 so I can buy one of those easy sleep mattresses I've been wanting to buy but putting $1, 100 and change together isn't as easy as it was in years past.

Just an update- I don't get on here allot but I saw all the replies to my post about Check90 I wanted to catch you all up to speed.
 15th of Sep, 2010 by   Snoogins_zulla -1 Votes
You guys are sooooo Gay!
 21st of Nov, 2010 by   theautoman +1 Votes
EPS90 happens to be a great program. Yes there are a lot of people that are offering the program and are fly by nights; just like the credit card business. I am currently working with a gentleman at Easy Payment Solutions is very upfront and is very much working with my business in mind. He offered the program with a lease & cash option. From my understanding they are an ISO of Electronic Payment Systems. I truly recommend checking them out or giving them a call.

(800) 459-0965
 25th of Jan, 2011 by   Bells Automotive 0 Votes
EPS90 has so much fine print that they NEVER pay on NSF checks. Why pay $5, 000 for something that doesn't pay on bad checks- save the money and hold the checks yourself.
 29th of Jan, 2011 by   L.RICHTER 0 Votes
I worked for MARKETING BY HEIDI, LLC. They hired us to set appointments for the EPS90 sales force. According to HEIDI MILLS of Marketing by Heidi, SHE DID NOT RECIEVE PAYMENT FROM THE EPS guys for over 2 months. And, since I STILL HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, I guess that is her story and she is sticking to it.
Hmmm wonder just which is more crooked, Ms. Mills who hires people and DOES NOT PAY THEM...or EPS90 who allow their sales reps to do whatever they please in the company's name. I do not make this statement loosely, I contacted EPS90 and an exec named Mark Gassmann emailed me about how the reps are independent and what they do is private. How private is it when HE and the staff of Electronic Payments Systems made money on my efforts and I was unpaid. I believe that is called "unjust enrichment" . Unreal. Yet another chapter of deceit with the EPS90 name tacked to its tail :/ I hope all of this comes up when people who want to find out more do a google search.
 11th of Mar, 2011 by   Sanders Furniture 0 Votes
If you put 100, 000.00 dollars on eps90 by the back side of the contract!!! they only guarantee only 5000.00 dollars of your 100, 000.00 worth of merchandise .For 99.00 a month a 6.5% of the sale . EPS90 sent a contract e-mail and only sent front side of the contact.We didnt know there was a back. And as far as collection Dept. Is there one??.We contacted the dept of consumer affairs and they talked to Sam Hartley and he sent them a contract signed. He sent them front and back .Fortunately we still have our one sided e-mail contract we are working on getting out of our contract.So stand clear of eps90, wayne aldridge and sam hartley and buy the way no one will call or email you back. Tim Sanders 615-269-0817
 17th of Mar, 2011 by   Bells Automotive 0 Votes
Just saw where EPS had a $2, 100, 000.00 Judgment place against it for fraud, Miss-Representation, etc.
Can't go around ripping off so many Merchants and not get whats coming to YA!
 26th of Mar, 2011 by   JWSHAW +1 Votes
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IN WHAT COURT THE $2, 100, 000 JUDGEMENT IS FILED. I CAN'T FIND IT. JSHAW@PVBROADBAND.COM
 7th of May, 2011 by   frontier Auto sales 0 Votes
I am a dealer in WA state and was scammed by eps90. the rep DID say we got paid upfront on the hold Checks and there was NO cancellation fees. Since FEB 2011 i have found at least 4 other local dealers that where told the same lies with the same scam. We are grouping together to pursue legal action and at least let the truth be known about this company. I am sure that not all EPS reps misrepresent their service but it seems to be a common thing across the US.
 24th of May, 2011 by   KarensAuto +1 Votes
I would like to make a comment about this. I have been working with Chris Ravesloot with Easy Payment Solutions, which offers this program as well. He is also the National Sales Director with Easy Payment Solutions.

I have to admit he has been super to work with from start to finish and I have had the system now for 6months with very little trouble. We have been paid on 12 NSF checks, and were paid funds on one closed account that did not qualify for the guarantee (they collected they paid it to us in full 100%). I was very concerned about this post before I decided to sign up and very glad I did so. Chris explained to me that Easy Payment Solutions is an ISO for Electronic Payment Systems and this is kind of like an insurance agent for a large insurance agent. I would very much recommend them to anyone.

Chris's Contact Information
Phone: (800) 459-0965 Extension 330
E-Mail: chris@EPS90ONLINE.com or chris@EPS90.co
Web Site: http://www.EPS90.co or http://www.EPS90ONLINE.com

Thanks
Karen
With An Auto Repair Shop
 17th of Jun, 2011 by   Bells Automotive 0 Votes
WOW!!! if that doesn't sound like Chris's wife or himself- make it sound real Chris when you make a post giving yourself a FANTASTIC referral. I will pay ANYONE $100 bucks to show me an UN-COLLECTED NSF check that EPS90 has paid for-
to bad they won't be around long after losing that $2, 150, 000.00 judgement. and you can find it on line.
 14th of Sep, 2011 by   PismoBruce 0 Votes
I am coming in from the other angle. I am a financial planner/insurance agent and have researched these companies. I am always looking for ways to help my small business clients. Secure Payment Systems, the company who does the actual processing, recommended me directly to check90. For more info, email bruce@shellbeachfinancial.com

Top 5 Holiday Scams