logo

Original Keyless
Terrible company
2. (5 mins ago)
Lusso Baby.ca
Not delivering product -working with subcontractor
3. (22 mins ago)

Eocca Complaints & Reviews - Phone calls for another person

Eocca Contacts & Informations

Eocca

Posted: 2011-02-01 by    Kaiser

Phone calls for another person

Eocca
I've gotten several phone calls from this company looking for someone else that is a sworn enemy of my family. I turned this guy in (by the name of Nathaniel Ward) for killing illegal deer and I believe this guy is giving my number to creditors just to harrass me. I need to know if this guy gave my number to them so I can file criminal charges against this Nathaniel Ward, but this company won't tell me how they got my number. Withholding this information is obstructing justice. I simply need them to provide me with the information on how they got my number.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Feb, 2011 by   bobbymak -1 Votes
Your complaint should be against EOCCA, not the guy. EOCCA got your phone number from a national database of people who live in the vicinity of the person they're asking for (who is apaprently in debt and behind on payments.
 1st of Aug, 2011 by   bklynma437 -1 Votes
I second bobbymak. I also got a call from EOCCA for someone else -- not an enemy, just an acquaintance. Your problem is with EOCCA. They illegally contact people they know to be connected in any way whatsoever with someone they are harassing for a collection. It is not Mr. Ward's doing.
 23rd of Jun, 2012 by   slappyjiggles68 +1 Votes
EOCCA AND ANYONE WHO WORKS FOR THEM ARE SCUM
 14th of Oct, 2012 by   Jellybell 0 Votes
I keep getting calls from them everyday for a person I have never even heard of. I call back to remove my number and it never works, after I press 1 to remove my number I get a busy signal or it says my call cannot be completed at this time. Today is sunday and the recording called me again... I tried to call back to remove my number yet again, and it said it was after business hours and did not even give the option to remove my number. Next time, I will speak to a person and not so kindly inform them to f*** off...

3 Top Tips for Finding College Aid