Phone calls for another person

I've gotten several phone calls from this company looking for someone else that is a sworn enemy of my family. I turned this guy in (by the name of Nathaniel Ward) for killing illegal deer and I believe this guy is giving my number to creditors just to harrass me. I need to know if this guy gave my number to them so I can file criminal charges against this Nathaniel Ward, but this company won't tell me how they got my number. Withholding this information is obstructing justice. I simply need them to provide me with the information on how they got my number.
Was the above complaint useful?

14th of Feb, 2011 by    -1 Votes
Your complaint should be against EOCCA, not the guy. EOCCA got your phone number from a national database of people who live in the vicinity of the person they're asking for (who is apaprently in debt and behind on payments.
 1st of Aug, 2011 by    -1 Votes
I second bobbymak. I also got a call from EOCCA for someone else -- not an enemy, just an acquaintance. Your problem is with EOCCA. They illegally contact people they know to be connected in any way whatsoever with someone they are harassing for a collection. It is not Mr. Ward's doing.
 23rd of Jun, 2012 by    +1 Votes
 12th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Eocca - Unauthorized calls

I continue to get calls to my private home telephone number for other people that I do not know. When I call this company, they tell me my phone number will be removed within 24 to 48 hours but then they just call again for someone else. They are extremely rude and will not give out any information about who they are calling for and why or how they have my phone number.
 5th of Aug, 2012 by    -1 Votes
hey genius authorization is required to harass united states citizens at $500 a pop per FCC "do not call laws"
 14th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I keep getting calls from them everyday for a person I have never even heard of. I call back to remove my number and it never works, after I press 1 to remove my number I get a busy signal or it says my call cannot be completed at this time. Today is sunday and the recording called me again... I tried to call back to remove my number yet again, and it said it was after business hours and did not even give the option to remove my number. Next time, I will speak to a person and not so kindly inform them to f*** off...

Contact Us