logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
2. (2 mins ago)
Scott Citrane
This man is scammer and thief
3. (4 mins ago)
Renewal by Andersen
replacement windowns
4. (4 mins ago)
VitaMall USA
Scam, fake charge and no refund
5. (6 mins ago)
4ALL Ventures
Bogus charges and impossible to stop them

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Entitle Direct, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - Stay away from Entitle Direct

Entitle Direct Contacts & Informations

Entitle Direct

Posted: 2011-04-03 by    Just trying to help out

Stay away from Entitle Direct

Entitle Direct
Connecticut
Do yourself a favor and stay as far from them as possible. It's not worth the few bucks you could possibly save and in the end you may not save much at all if anything. I found out that they don't even do the settlement, someone else does (and they are clueless) even though they say they do. I purchased my new home and I'm now worried that they probably will not be around to protect me in the future if needed and my bank may come back to insure their part. They will feed you a line of bs but trust me, listen to your Realtor and Loan Consultant. They said they work w/ all lenders, which is probably true but not all lenders don't work with them and now I see why. There was a process to go through with my bank that held up closing and almost cost me rate money.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2011 by   ENTITLE DIRECT 0 Votes
This comment is being addressed at length where it originated, on Zillow.com. I invite anyone interested to review the commentary there at http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Anyone-have-any-experiences-with-Entitle-Direct-Insurance-they-could-share/305924/.

Frederick Kauber