logo
search

Entitle Direct, Connecticut Complaints & Reviews - Stay away from Entitle Direct

Entitle Direct Contacts & Informations

Entitle Direct

Posted: 2011-04-03 by

Stay away from Entitle Direct

Entitle Direct
Connecticut
Do yourself a favor and stay as far from them as possible. It's not worth the few bucks you could possibly save and in the end you may not save much at all if anything. I found out that they don't even do the settlement, someone else does (and they are clueless) even though they say they do. I purchased my new home and I'm now worried that they probably will not be around to protect me in the future if needed and my bank may come back to insure their part. They will feed you a line of bs but trust me, listen to your Realtor and Loan Consultant. They said they work w/ all lenders, which is probably true but not all lenders don't work with them and now I see why. There was a process to go through with my bank that held up closing and almost cost me rate money.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
This comment is being addressed at length where it originated, on Zillow.com. I invite anyone interested to review the commentary there at http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Anyone-have-any-experiences-with-Entitle-Direct-Insurance-they-could-share/305924/.

Frederick Kauber
CIO, ENTITLE DIRECT
 22nd of May, 2015 by    0 Votes
It's unfortunate that this person wrote this about Entitle Direct. In some instances we do work with 3rd vendors to help at the closing. We have been in the title insurance industry is 1978 - more than 35 years. As a national title insurance company with lots of scales, we have cost advantages allowing us to pass savings onto our customers - up to 25% savings versus our competition in most states. We have earned a Financial Stability Rating of A' (A Prime), Unsurpassed, from Demotech, Inc. Demotech, Inc. is a financial analysis firm specializing in evaluating the financial stability of regional and specialty insurers. I strongly suggest you shop around for title insurance as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (a Federal agency) recommends.

Bill Shaughnessy