logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Fairpoint Communications
deceit-billed for services don't have- holding my deposit- cancelled service-unable to talk to manager
2. (7 mins ago)

Posted:    Valerie

Rip off

Entergy
entergy.com
First of all i didn't receive a bill for two months then when i did it was 800.00, after paying a 500 dollar deposit to get service turned on they want an additional 150 deposit because i paid my bill late, all because they never mailed one... this company offers *** customer service, and service, use anyone else but them, the supervisor told me that i would have to pay it all in full before they reconnect service and an additional 12.50 trip charge and a 12.50 reconnect charge, i don't really care about the 25.00 but they are a ripp off... i mean it a rip off, they should be kicked out of texas...*** this company... i am reporting them to the p.u.c., and writing to the mayor to express my interests in deregulation, cause conroe cant use anyone but shifty entergy and they suckkk ***...
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Nov, 2008 by   Bobby +2 Votes
Been there done that. They SUCK. The CSR people SUCK more.
 30th of Sep, 2009 by   Lindell +2 Votes
I agree that Entergy sucks, and needs some competition. Maybe then, they will learn how to talk to the customers with respect. They need to be taught how to improve on their customer service before being allowed to serve the public. They are not helpful, nor are they knowledgeable of their jobs. This company is a real rip off... Instead of Entergy trying to figure out how they can be a better service to the community, they just choose to try to invent more and more ways to over charge their customers...Needless to say, someone high authority needs to step in and do something about this company.
 21st of Jan, 2012 by   Ionette Neal +1 Votes
Entergy truly sucks. The CSR are not human. They are some f**king. I hope they are out in the cold over a weekend because of an error made on the company's part and not on the consumer. They accidentally turned off my electric on a Thursday night and I called to complain. I talked with them and pleaded with them to turn my electric back on all day Friday and the best the could do would say we are too busy and it will be first thing Monday morning. I wish they had some competition then they would know how to treat people. They weren't too busy to wrongly disconnect my service but they are too busy to reconnect my service. This happened on January 12, 2012. One CSR had the nerve to tell me "well, it's not suppose to be that cold this weekend, you'll be alright." The b***h should come stay in my cold house with no lights, no food and let me stay at her house, then everything I will be alright. This company should be shut down permanently!!!
 21st of Jun, 2012 by   Rian Simon 0 Votes
Dear Entergy,
Hi I am writing a formal letter of complaint to Entergy based on my extravagant Deposit and cost of fuel. I just moved to Apartment **** and was never told about my enormous deposit fee when signing up for Entergy. When I moved into this apartment my mailbox never had a door on it for a few weeks so mail not coming to my family was a issue. So this being I never received a single bill or letter at all from Entergy. Well today 06/21/2012 I get a call and it is Entergy stating that my services will be turned off on June 22, 2012. So I call back and speak to a nice lady in the beginning who was trying to help me out in my situation about not being able to pay a 450 deposit. So she informs me I could pay half of my entire bill, so we make an agreement to do so and she goes to get a managers approval. Then next thing I know I am on the phone with the manager saying no you are about to have it disconnected and there is nothing we can do for you. So I tell her my financial situation and she still won’t help, so I admit from here I am getting extremely irritated because I was told one thing and then a supervisor tells me another. I have two infants in my house and for my electricity to be turned off without ANY proper notification is absurd. So I decided to get a answer on why my deposit is so high just like others in my apartment complex. She literally tells me it is because of the area you live in! I do live in a nice apartment complex but that should NOT have anything to do with how much I pay for electricity, it should only be based on my credit which has a score of 740. So the probably I am having with this deposit is that everybody in my apartment has an extremely high deposit and as well a 70 fuel charge, which I am guessing is monthly. My curiosity got me to wondering because before I moved in I ran a electricity provider check to see who covers my area and not a single provided was charging me a deposit based on my credit, besides Entergy and a small deposit from Green Mountain. Well come to find out that my electricity provider in the complex is only Entergy… This strikes me as odd because the supervisor I spoke too said it was based on my area, so I see a clear Electricity Scam going on and Electricity Price Gouging. Entergy is the only provider for the complex, everybody has a extremely high deposit and fuel charge and we have no other electricity providers to choose from. I would believe this looks as if we are being scammed from anyone. So once the supervisor said she would not help me, and I tried to be calm as much as possible so I ask to speak to her supervisor and she says I am the only one you can talk too. The time was 6:50 P.M. and next thing I knew when I was trying to find my check book was she hung up on me! Then I call back and get someone else on the line and it was finally 6:58 and then another representative hangs up on me. So I tried calling again and you were closed. So basically I received no help with the supervisor and to make matters worse she decided to just go home for the day and leave me with no help and soon to be without electricity! I am not the one to write complaints, this is actually my first ever but I have never been treated as bad as I was and felt so helpless. Please be aware this has caused me much frustration and will be sending this letter to Texas Public Utility Commission to investigate this issue and “price gouging” as well as to my local news channels and even further if needed.
 24th of Feb, 2013 by   david allen2 0 Votes
They truly are a work of excrement. Show me an overpriced deposit and we'll show you th worst customer service in the 3rd world. One day overdue and we'll show you what our crews can do. It might take us 3 weeks to get the lights back on after a cow pisses on a flat rock, but we'll pay our servicemen double time to turn off your power if you are a day late on your payment

Virtual Doctor Visits - Medical Savings?

Latest Groups