$9 fees every month for a service I've never used!!!
Calling them (888.231.SAVE) it looks like that's a 30 days free service I subscribed bying tickets with TicketMaster.
Complaint comments Comments (3) Complaint country United States Complaint category Books
More ENT*ENTERTAINMENT BOOK Complaints & Reviews
ENT*ENTERTAINMENT BOOK - Unauthorized Bank Charges [16]

3rd of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I am a member of coast to coast In there book they have a Frequent values . discounts on dining. in Omaha Ne . The listing for Jimmyc's Homestyle cafe 20% off 1st month they did not know they were in the book 2 nd month I took in the book now 3rd month they said discount is only good one time .this go's threw A entertainment book . Book said it is good anytime you go to them and is under frequent values. Please tell me what is going on
Bill Hackenberg / hackenberg2@gmail.com
 3rd of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
once a month for a discount is not out of line . and I had to bring in my book /because they did not know they were in book . and it list no limets except max discount of 25.00
 28th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
We purchased the 2015 entertainment book. Went to the "Petra House Restaurant" in Vancouver, WA . I gave them my card, and they came back and said they did not honor the entertainment book or their discounts. I did not have the book in my vehicle, so I was out of luck. I have had many other local restaurants turn down the offers that shows in the entertainment book, and I have activated all the cards we have purchased. We will "NEVER" purchase the entertainment book again! It is a total waste of money.

Contact Us