logo

eMusic

Posted: 2012-01-24 by    christina shinn

free trial

emusic
sucker you in with free trial or 10.00 free download card which half the time wont work, then charge your account 11.99 a month even after you cancel account.NOTHING BUT A BIG RIP OFF COMPANY, BUNCH OF CROOKS.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Feb, 2012 by   eMusicHelps 0 Votes
I'd like to step in and help you out. If possible, can you email me at emusichelps@emusic.com or follow us on Twitter and send a DM - we're there as well, helping resolve issues. Sorry for any confusion, if you cancelled and were charged incorrectly, I can get this fixed.
I do hope to hear from you and look forward to helping!
Jacob
 24th of Mar, 2012 by   PinkiPad 0 Votes
I was also charged $31.99 during my free trial. First email said no refund but second claimed they would refund and cancel me. I have it in writing, just in case. It was a little effort but appears they are doing the right thing. Of course, I had signed up for the lowest-priced package...
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   donewithcrook 0 Votes
are you kidding me since oct 11 i signed up for free seven days to confusing to use on 6th day I cancelled the sixth day, they never cancelled it my husband been gripping for months what is this i have been getting my faceproducts for years from same same compoany price is almost to the dollar i never even have emusic another thought he gave me the complete information i said what the crap finally signin on emusic which my accont closed has been getting 31.99 for months, i never touch the program downloaded or even used it which phone rep agreed and i said of all the packages u just default to a 31.99 one instead of and she goes you want to downgrade to 5.95 i said are you kidding me you have made 600.00 free and clear and no one even downloaded one song nothiong whatever there glitch was i canceled on sixth day and rep danielle said well we have updated our system (information Lost) so lets just keep drawing off account because we can ...she said my supervisor said we can only go back two months in four days credits, oct 11 people, two months best they can do...well wink wink bad mistake on their part, very clear account never used, and after the conversation i had with several options might take few months, year...i will have way more than two months refund, and things will change get your best suit on emusic because of greed theres will be about few thousand other mad consumers that were taken advantage of and gots back to few years ..hope you saved and got plenty of insurance
 20th of Aug, 2012 by   donewithcrook 0 Votes
are you kidding me since Oct 11 i signed up for free seven days to confusing to use on 6the day I cancelled thee sixthe day, theey never cancelled it my husband been gripping for monthes what is theis i have been getting my face-products for years from same same company price is almost to thee dollar i never even have emusic anotheer theought he gave me thee complete information i said what thee crap finally sign-in on emusic which my account closed has been getting 31.99 for monthes, i never touch thee program downloaded or even used it which phone rep agreed and i said of all thee packages u just default to a 31.99 one instead of and she goes you want to downgrade to 5.95 i said are you kidding me you have made 600.00 free and clear and no one even downloaded one song notheiong whatever theere glitch was i canceled on sixthe day and rep Danielle said well we have updated our system (information Lost) so lets just keep drawing off account because we can ...she said my supervisor said we can only go back two monthes in four days credits, Oct 11 people, two monthes best theey can do...well wink wink bad mistake on theeir part, very clear account never used, and after thee conversation i had withe several options might take few monthes, year...i will have way more thean two monthes refund, and theings will change get your best suit on emusic because of greed theeres will be about few theousand otheer mad consumers theat were taken advantage of and goes back a few years ..hope you saved and got plenty of insurance

5 Ways to Stop Foreclosure