logo

Ripoff

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

EMS China Courier Corporation, New York, New York Complaints & Reviews - Delayed Delievered

EMS China Courier Corporation Contacts & Informations

EMS China Courier Corporation

Posted:    lizzmoran

Delayed Delievered

China Courier Corporation
New York, New York
I ordered a bag from www.pursestock.com. This would be my third purchase with the company and both previous shipments done by EMS went fine and were delivered on the time guaranteed. This time however was different. The bag was ordered on the 27 of November and the bag was shipped on the 28th of November and was reflected by the tracking number provided.
"Dear Liz,

Your order has already been sent out.

This is the tracking number: EE251778214CN.Please check on this website in 48 hours.

You will get your order in 8--10 working days.

Looking forward your next order!"

After November 28th, the tracking number has ceased to show any updates, and my supplier told me over and over that the US post office has to update it, which seems strange, but that is what EMS told them. They also said that I should contact the EMS in US Post Office, whatever that means, and there is zero way to get in touch with EMS either in China or out.

very frustrating- as of today, Monday December 14, it has been over 2 weeks and way past the 8-10 days that was promised.

Comments United States Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More EMS China Courier Corporation complaints
EMS China Courier Corporation - Product not yet delivered

Comments

19th of Dec, 2009 by   good not delivery my parcel 0 Votes
PLEASE CHECK MY TRACKING NO EE134913305CN PLEASE SEND MAIL ID cenagobi@yahoo.com
 29th of Dec, 2009 by   Christina Darras 0 Votes
PLEASE CHECK MY TRACKING NUMBER EE271112425CN AND SEND E-MAIL TO CJDARRAS@AOL.COM. THANK YOU
 10th of Jan, 2010 by   fady 0 Votes
PLEASE CHECK MY TRACKING NUMBER ee287134278cn AND SEND E-MAIL TO fadyshehata@hotmail.com. THANK YOU
 24th of Jan, 2010 by   samkos 0 Votes
I AM HAVE TRACK NUMMER FROM CHINA TO SWEDEN IS MY PAKET IS BRAZILIEN THE EMS IS STUPID
MY TRACK NAMBER IS EE118872757CN FROM CHINA TO SWEDEN LUCK THE IS BIG PROBLEM
Shenzhen Sen Gang Mold Steel Co., Ltd the company is scam
Shenzhen Sen Gang Mold Steel Co., Ltd.
Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company
Product/Service
(We Sell): steel, mobile phone, camera, laptops, game consoles, LCD TV
Registered Address: Room 308, Jinhai Building (Office Building), Xishan Village, Dongfang, Songgang Street, Bao'an, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland) Zip: 518105
Brands: Sengang

Total Annual Sales Volume: US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Export Percentage: 71% - 80%

Factory Information
Factory Size: 5, 000-10, 000 square meters
Factory Location: Shajing Town, Songang Town, Gongming Town, Dongguan City.
 24th of Jan, 2010 by   samkos 0 Votes
the bank to Shenzhen Sen Gang Mold Steel Co., Ltd scam company i am pay: $ 240 usd
T/T(BANK TRANSFER) Informations:
BENEFICIARY BANK: BANK OF CHINA FUZHOU BRANCH
SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ720
BENEFICIARY NAME: Zhang Sheng Gui
BEN’S ACCOUNT: 45489-07018-80190-085
kontakt person is polly Hong and jocelyn the 2 person sales to me
 9th of Jul, 2010 by   meet12344 0 Votes
Dear This is Mihir Bhatt Mr andy hua send me parcel from shanghai on 13/06/2010 track numer is RR860589060CN but we stile dint get any parcel detail is
RR860589060CN 2010 departure from outward office of exchange INDIA 2010-06-18
RR860589060CN 2010 arrival at transit office of exchange INDIA 2010-06-18
RR860589060CN 2010 departure from transit office of exchange FUZHOU INDIA 2010-06-15
RR860589060CN 2010 arrival at transit office of exchange FUZHOU INDIA 2010-06-15
RR860589060CN 2010 posting INDIA 2010-06-13

but we stile dint get parcel

and post office also not give me reply proparly

hope you will do something soon

my email- meet_12344@yahoo.co.in
my contact numer - (+91) 9998030549
 19th of Jul, 2010 by   CLAU333444 0 Votes
MY TRAK NUMBER FROM CHINA TO ROMANIA IS EE468343058CN. IT IS 15 DAYS I WAIT THE PACKET ... PLEASE CHECK MY TRACK NUMBER AND SEND ME AN EMAIL TO clau333444@yahoo.com
 26th of Dec, 2010 by   Dr.Lachezar Velichkov 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam,
15 days ago one China company sent me a mobile phone with tracking number EE480327787CN. Until today I can not track in your tracking site. Seller tells me that the problem is with you. Please do check and reply me on this email address.
Best regards : Dr.Lachezar Velichkov
 26th of Dec, 2010 by   Dr.Lachezar Velichkov 0 Votes
Best regards :Dr.Lachezar Velichkov
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   aneta wodkowska 0 Votes
I ordered shoes from www.gobootsshop.com.I was waiting 3 weeks to get them, when I get box was damage and left one shoe was missing I don't know what to do I lost money £75 I can't wear one shoe I paid for two-pair of shoes. and I didn't get them. Can you check and reply me on this email.www.anetamuszelka@wp.pl My tracking number is EE474766501CN my nr.order is GT22801
 13th of Jan, 2011 by   JEREMY CHAPMAN 0 Votes
my name is Jeremy Chapman, EE403948378CN this my tracking number i purchased ugg boot for my girlfriend on 12/10/10 and i still have not received them. All I am getting is that they left china on the 17th of dec and thats all no one will reply to my email usps will not help at all. its now been over a month!!! please reply j_chap02@yahoo.com thank you.
 1st of Feb, 2011 by   ThinGz 0 Votes
My name is Winika... My tracking no EE475021504CN. Until now my items still not yet arrive! From 17 Jan until now still posting in Shanghai. Already 2 weeks more! please reply me to shop_season@yahoo.com. Thanks.
 9th of Mar, 2011 by   Yuve 0 Votes
My name is veronica..I was buy some a goods from China since January. until now still not arrive yet. From 9 January until today still posting in Shanghai. please reply me to veronica.rachel@yahoo.com
 9th of Mar, 2011 by   Yuve 0 Votes
My tracking number is EE307984850CN please Checked it! please reply to veronica.rachel@yahoo.com
Thank You!
 11th of Mar, 2011 by   ThinGz 0 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam,
Why the EMS is sooo slowww?? My items been sent out at 19 February 2011 but untill now it not yet arrive..
in the website, it write only need 7 - 10 day to my country. but now already almost 1 month??
Please check my order no. EE548417341CN
where's my package??? EMS mean Express right for the word "E"??
but i dont think Express, it must change to air mail!! cos its really slow. and this is the second time!!
please email me, where's my package??
Thanks.
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   Wasif saleem 0 Votes
RR985947208CN i am unable to track this receipt no . i dont know why . it is 7Th day when the parcel was booked from china from the company named EL Electronic Technology Co. Ltd .. Adress:4 floor Telicity plaza, ZhengZhong Road Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Website:http://www.3g-electronic.com/index.php
E-mail:sunny198916@hotmail.com
MSN:sunny198916@hotmail.com
skype:el.ivy
TEL:+86-755-36873610
Contact: Ivy Lee
I think company is Fake One And I am cheated...
the supplier is also not giving me the response .. Can any person help me plz
 22nd of Aug, 2011 by   Israel Henriet 0 Votes
I had try to track my shipping RR867365219CN without success, it was shipped july 29 2011 from China to Mexico, please let me know the status
to my mail vvs1cabo@gmail.com is this frecuently with you???

Apple iPad 2: Thiner, Lighter, Faster