logo

Pure Med Spa
Beware of them
5. (28 mins ago)
Buyincoins.com
False product description, no refund, no exchange

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Empowernet, Melbourne Metro Area, Victoria Complaints & Reviews - Got no value from membership

Empowernet Contacts & Informations

Empowernet

Posted:    iamkaz

Got no value from membership

Empowernet
Melbourne Metro Area, Victoria
Australia
empowernet.com.au
Signed up for Real Estate Mastery Property Search membership in 2007, cost about AUD$2K. For this price, I should get: 2 tickets to the Real Estate Mastery seminar, educational CDs/DVDs, supports, inner access to developments etc.

All I got were 2 email invitations in early 2008 to attend a seminar, in which they were trying to sell you the land+house package somewhere in the western suburbs, about 20km from the city. Which I thought not a very good value given the price is quite high so I didn't bother signing up. And then nothing happened for the whole year. So I decided to go to their website:

Surprise, surprise, the website is no longer valid. What my money gone to?? I got no value from this membership and strongly recommend to anyone to NOT sign up anything with Empowernet/Playground Construction or even come to their seminars. You can get good information from so many investing books out there. Learnt my lesson.
Comments Australia Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Feb, 2010 by   Spruikerslayer 0 Votes
You and many fellow Aussies were ripped off by this mob. I too attended their seminar in december 2007. It was run by a company called Empowernet. One of their scammers tried to get $5, 000 from me as a 'finder fee' to find me a real estate '15-20% under market value'. I bolted out of there and didn't give them a cent. The company illegaly used Anthony Robbins image and reputation to market their snakeoil and were recently sued by the Robbins Foundation. They now operate under the name Superwoman. Stay away from these scammers my fellow aussies.
 2nd of Nov, 2010 by   pepelove 0 Votes
Funny they still promote Tony Robbins in Australia and are still selling scams alongside his name. see www.speedlings.com Empowernet is a modern day snake oil sales roadshow. The only difference is it's now worldwide i.e. Empowernet International.
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   ems000 0 Votes
i say BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! they still onto their old tricks and ripping people off left right and centre. I worked for Empowernet for a short time and that's all I could handle of the dodgy deals, the attitude towards customers, the escalating numbers of customer complaints unattended to and not to mention the overall chaos - it amazes me they continue to survive.
 26th of Sep, 2013 by   Bellabee 0 Votes
EMPOWERNET BUYER BEWARE!!!
DODGY EXPENSIVE DEALS. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. MONEY HUNGRY. Only recommended program is Tony Robbins the REST IS SCAMS!!!
 14th of Apr, 2014 by   Zarina bingham 0 Votes
They completely are snake oil salesman absolutely atrocious attitude towards customers. Got my money & we have no product. Promoting Adam Ginsburg.. Stay away from him they are just as bad!

Lottery Scams