Empire Carpet

Empire Carpet
Ft Worth, Texas
Phone: 800 588-2300
empiretoday.com
CUTE ADS- RUDE SALES REPS in Texas!

We had a in home quote done today by Rex here in the Ft. Worth Texas area. Rex showed up and when bringing in the carpet samples he first spit on my driveway as he made his way to his truck. When we asked how much carpet was per square foot he had no idea on how to break down the price, very unprepared and unprofessional. We had to call him back to come back the next day so we could sign the contract he was rude and hung up on us. I was told that he does not F***ing care, and just like that! I am flabbergasted as to the lack of customer service I was shown by this Empire Carpet Sales rep Rex. And they want to sell us carpet, oviously not!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Flooring Installation
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

12th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Why post on here and give the whole company a bad name? Why not call his superiors and leave a formal complaint there.
 16th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience, and our team would like to work with you to explore a resolution. Please contact us at webcustomerservice@empiretoday.com so that we may be able to assist. You can also visit our online customer center at http://www.empiretoday.com/Customer-Service.

Sincerely,