logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Daisy Fuentes Jewelry
Necklace turned brown and bruised my neck
2. (11 mins ago)
au.cellphoneshop.net
Seller rips off and ignores customers
3. (23 mins ago)
Bureau of Immigration Philippines
inorganized processing
4. (26 mins ago)
Minihuskies.org
Failure to provide dog and refusal to refund deposit
5. (52 mins ago)
progiftnet.com
I regretted I have not looked for reviews before ordering

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

emerald secure credit card, Palatka, Florida Complaints & Reviews - misrepresentation by h&r block staff

emerald secure credit card Contacts & Informations

emerald secure credit card

Posted: 2013-02-10 by    lacy carreras

misrepresentation by h&r block staff

h&r block
crill ave
Palatka, Florida
H&R block mislead me by giving me false information regarding me signing up for their emerald secure credit card I was told directly that my tax return would not be affected by the secured emerald card.I was told my return would be deposited on my emerald card that I have already.on February 7 2013 my return was sent to me o checked my balance on my emerald card and realized something was wrong my return was 3, 138 so I called my emerald cards customer service and was told I would have 138.00 dollars of my tax return available and I lost my mind.I explained what my return was 3, 138 and why am I being told I only will have 138.00 that my 3, 000 was taken. By the secured credit card when I had no idea this would. Happen now I still have not received the secured card by mail, and was told when I receive the card I can only get half of my money available by useing a ATM to pull my Monet off.my tax return was my families life line my money was going to buy my family a vehicle and deposit on a home.so we are at this point without any vehicle and home and I have 4 children.I don't know what to do about this happening to me without my knowledge.
Comments United States Tax Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2013 by   Taxprep4U 0 Votes
It does not cost $3, 000 to get a secured credit card. Perhaps you owed the government some money and they kept most of your refund. Good Luck!

Illegal Alien Tax Scam Scheme