logo

Bunch of scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

elite pack, Forest, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized credit card charge

elite pack Contacts & Informations

elite pack

Posted:    Neal Viar

unauthorized credit card charge

Neal Viar
Forest, Virginia
Phone: 434-546-6200
email:NViar@aol.com
I signed up for a free trial at $1. ffor a "Quick Profit Kit" and not only got charged $79.9 without the benefit of the free trial. I am attempting to have the credit card company cancel the charge as I did not get the free trial nor the kit-nothing for this charge. This ad displayed the "Google" logo therefore I thought it would be a legitimate offer but it was only a scam. I now have been charged $80.9 and received no product or services.
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Nov, 2009 by   StupidMe_TX 0 Votes
People this is a SCAM company!!!

Stay way from their sites.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too... I had already report them to BBB (http://www.bbb.org/), to help other it is your turn to report them to BBB so no more people would not be rip off.

I demand a return for trail that I do not know anything about and that I have not except to. I only agree to buying the product and not the trail. I hope BBB will close this compay soon and conficicated all the properties/finacial and then put all these people on jail that is including the people work there.

For now, I will post warning/complain on every major sites. The bottom line is stay away from this site.
I hope the employee of this company get a wake-up call too and I know your are reading/checking these complaint sites. Where are your morals? How did your mom raise you? How will you tell your child what kind of work you do?

To my best "cut and paste", I intend to distroy this company www.quickprofitkit.com via post this message to the latest news...
 18th of Nov, 2009 by   StupidMe_TX 0 Votes
Again People this is a SCAM Company !!!

Please take a look at this artical from this link for FTC had fined against the owner.

Now, they assigned a group of India worker to update this complaint board, it only take me 5 minutes each day until word are spread and end of this company life.

Amen.