logo
search

elite pack, Forest, Virginia Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized credit card charge

elite pack Contacts & Informations

elite pack

Posted:

unauthorized credit card charge

Neal Viar
Forest, Virginia
Phone: 434-546-6200
email:NViar@aol.com
I signed up for a free trial at $1. ffor a "Quick Profit Kit" and not only got charged $79.9 without the benefit of the free trial. I am attempting to have the credit card company cancel the charge as I did not get the free trial nor the kit-nothing for this charge. This ad displayed the "Google" logo therefore I thought it would be a legitimate offer but it was only a scam. I now have been charged $80.9 and received no product or services.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

elite pack - unauthorised payment from credit card
New Zealand

Do not know this company ordered some Resv on trial paid for it and now payments are coming out each month under different names Elite Pack, Youth Supp, EziKit, Vibrant Beauty, Improve health these are all obviously linked.
 23rd of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

elite pack - Fraud
New Zealand

Purchased resveratrol of pureresv.com next thing i know this elite pack are charging my credit card every fortnight. They are frauds have never ordred any thing of them payments are always shown in USD has anybody had sucsess in stopping them yet i am still sorting this out with my bank.
 2nd of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes

elite pack - Unauthorized charges
Elite Pack

Signed up for Dazzle White and got signed up for services not only did I not authorise but did not receive.
 3rd of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I found unauthorized charges on my checking account from Elite Pack today and demanded that they be refunded at once. I was told that the charges cannot be refunded but that my "subscription" was canceled. They can in fact refund the charges and we will see if they do. They have a very short window of time before I report their scam to the Attorney General. My bank is watching for their charges and has put a stop on them. They say that you can return the "unused product for refund" but what about when you never received a product in the first place. Now what do we do??
 5th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I believed you need to audit your staff and show an example to them that sales is not about tricking people and get away with it. yes the econmy is bad and everybody wants to keep their job. Tricking people will only earn you temporary income. They will advertise a trial fee of $1.95. But They will charge a full $79.89 claiming that it was aprroved because we provide the credit card info on line, at least that was your Steve emp#402 stated who vehemently refused to give me refund. He said there were terms and conditions presented in the site, if there was i didnt see it and was concealed very well. I ask to be refunded since i didnt get anything from your company. Is your conscience good taking this money from somebody who thought your company can help providing income, but rather, felt taken advantage of peoples ignorance of how tricky your selling service is.
I'm only earning $12/hr thinking doing the work as you presented will help on the contrary i got ripped off. If your company is real or true to you advertisement, refunding back $79.86 is nothing compared to what you will gain with happy and succesful customers. Right now you earn, $79.86 but it will stop there because i will give warning and advised to my my friends and family as well as other media venue of my bad experience. I hope you and your emp#402 (if thats even real) will get good
conscience and sleep.
 7th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Ordered a work from home online kit and have been charged by elite pack without authorization to my bank account.
 9th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I just noticed a charge on my card as well. I did call to cancel - as I had NO IDEA what the charges were for. I can't believe that this company can get away with this. I called and asked them to remove the first $24.82 and they stated they would not as the terms were in the original conditions I signed up for. NEVER did I see anything like this in the terms and conditions and never was anything emailed to me about this company. When I asked to speak with a manager the woman on the phone told me to she was the manager and there was no one above her. I find it hard to believe that the first person who answered the phone with this company would be the manager of the entire department and that there would be no one else above her as she said. What a fraud. I asked what this company was as "elite pack" really doesn't give any information to me. It's World Club Fitness - just in case anyone is wondering. What a POS. If they "honestly" didn't mean to inconvenience us then they would refund the charge.
 9th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
i ordered thermothin plus and acai for a free 30 day trial but upon realising it was a scam and that it was not just a free trial i immediately cancelled both orders and sent back the products un-opened. I have been charged by elitepack(86639622729) 4.34 euro for the past 2 months and kitaccess(8663410774) for 5.95 euro. I have emailed complaining this and told them on several occasions that i was very unhappy about the way they advertise a free trial but in fact you are being scammed into it. NOT A FREE TRIAL. How do i stop these people from taking more money off me????????????
 9th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
ChristyS and Got scammed also are correct. They charged my bank account $79.86 as well, and I never saw any sort of agreement to pay more than the $1.95. The Google elite pack was of no help to someone that doesn't own their own website. I was always cautious of the work and home and make money ads because I thought they were all scams. I don't know why I thought this would be any different.
 9th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
"Elite Pack" is World Club Fitness?

The charge for World Club Fitness on my CC statement was from "EzyKit".

Why the hell do they use all these different names for the same thing? Clearly they are deliberately trying to confuse customers.

Fortunately I managed to get back my money and cancel all the crap they signed me up for and charged me for WITHOUT my authorization. You just have to be persistent and keep checking your statements for many months after the initial order. Call immediately when unauthorized charges appear.
 9th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Who the hell is Elite Pack they are withdrawling money from my banking account!!! I don't even know who these people are or how the hell they got my account number!!! does anybody know who they are and how to get a hold of them?!?!?!?
 10th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I also got sucked in for the free trail of dazzle white trial, trying to contact them as i thought i had cancelled payments but just noticed that elitepack has taken money from my account which i believe is part of the same company RIP OFF .
Please could someone help can't seem to contact them again, has someone got a phone number that works or an email address .
 10th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I just did my online banking and discovered a charge from Elite Pack for $17.32. Who the hell is Elite Pack? I didn't order anything... I don't know what products this company sells... and I didn't give them my bank info so how they hell do they have it and why are they pulling money from me? I am so confused and pissed off right now. I read another comment similiar to mine and saw that Elite Pack wote a generic (we're sorry for the confusion... customer service is our priority... blah, blah, blah...) sort of response. I don't want your b.s. I want my money back you scamming theives!!!
 10th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
wolfnsutulsa, were you able to resolve this problem? I just dicovered the same exact issue and I'm wondering how much of a fight I have ahead of me. I don't even know who Elite Pack is and why they're debiting my account!!!
 14th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
People this is a SCAM company!!!

Stay way from their sites.. The Credit Card company do knows about them too... I had already report them to BBB (http://www.bbb.org/), to help other it is your turn to report them to BBB so no more people would not be rip off.

I demand a return for trail that I do not know anything about and that I have not except to. I only agree to buying the product and not the trail. I hope BBB will close this compay soon and conficicated all the properties/finacial and then put all these people on jail that is including the people work there.

For now, I will post warning/complain on every major sites. The bottom line is stay away from this site.
I hope the employee of this company get a wake-up call too and I know your are reading/checking these complaint sites. Where are your morals? How did your mom raise you? How will you tell your child what kind of work you do?

To my best "cut and paste", I intend to distroy this company www.quickprofitkit.com via post this message to the latest news...
 16th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
My credit card, which is never out of my pocketbook, was charged for this elite pack, which I can't even find out what it is. Fortunately, my credit card fraud alert division caught it & denied the charges, then called to ask me whether it was a legitimate or I would not have even known about it until to late. Can someone please tell me what this scam is supposed to be? I canceled that card of course! Rhonda Roland
 16th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Absolutely agree - I too signed up for the $1.95 trial, but got hit with charges of $25.95 (????!!!) then I noted a charge of $79.00 (again!!!???) - then I noted there were a number of "OTHER" charges. When I finally managed to find the US number to call and cancelled the subscription, I mentioned about the website charges and they informed me that they are not the same company and that I had to call them directly. (Which was very frustrating as I was calling from Australia).

BUT unfortunatly I am still getting charged a monthly fee and the only clue is the description "ELITEPACK", which I just googled in an attempt to find out what the deduction are for and found that there are a huge number of complaints about it being a fruad.

This has been going on for MONTHS now - what are my chances of getting refunded for all the months of charges for something that (1) I was not aware that I had and (2) that I had not authorised.

Once bitten twice shy - which is a shame as I'm sure there are legit companies out there, but somehow we always stumple across the fraudulent ones...
 17th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I sent off for a trial sample of a face cream that never arrived. My credit card company contacted me to tell me that attempts had been made by two different company names to withdraw a similar amount of money from my account - approx £50 and they had blocked payment. I confirmed that I had contacted the company concerned and cancelled my order as it had not reached me and was given a cancellation number.

Today I find I've been charged the sum of £15.37 by a company called Elitepack of whom I've never heard, for a service/goods I've never received. I telephoned the original company and they confirmed they had my cancellation number on record and had not attempted to withdraw funds from my card. However they were aware of the £15.37 that had been withdraw by "another party" and gave me a phone number to call (unobtainable). Therefore, I contacted my credit card fraud department and reported the matter to them. They will now handle the matter on my behalf.

In my view, to remove unauthorized funds from a credit card in return for supplying nothing and when nothing has been ordered/received is immoral and almost certainly illegal.

I now have the inconvenience of cancelling my credit card with all that it entails.
 18th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
Again People this is a SCAM Company !!!

Please take a look at this artical from this link for FTC had fined against the owner.

Now, they assigned a group of India worker to update this complaint board, it only take me 5 minutes each day until word are spread and end of this company life.

Amen.
 18th of Nov, 2009 by    0 Votes
I also am having trouble with this company i noticed it last month and just assummed it was something he has ordered from ebay but he said no i forgot about it and have just checked my account again and there it is. i have tried the number that has been provided but not available can someone help me should i go to my bank.
Deborah