logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
bellojewelsonline.com
I got completely different ring
2. (27 mins ago)
IC+Freeshipping.com
False billing
5. (32 mins ago)
luxola.com
Fake discount and misleading info on the website

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Electronics # 1, Electronics # One, LLC, Electronics Number One, Boca Raton, Florida Complaints & Reviews - DOES NOT HONOR WARRANTY ON WORK PERFORMED.

Electronics # 1, Electronics # One, LLC, Electronics Number One Contacts & Informations

Electronics # 1, Electronics # One, LLC, Electronics Number One

Posted: 2012-02-10 by    CT1069

DOES NOT HONOR WARRANTY ON WORK PERFORMED.

Electronics # 1, Electronics # One, LLC, Electronics Number One
Boca Raton, Florida
Phone: 954-372-5526 561-288-0566 561-272-4477
brokentv.biz
I found this company off the internet in May 2011 to repair my broken 47 inch Samsung DLP HDTV. The original service and repair was satisfactory and a $406 bill was paid for parts and labor with a check. However, the lamp and color wheel that were replaced stopped working properly within a month. I called Louis "Lou" Salas, the manager and they rescheduled twice and came again on July 25, 2011 and it was determined that the lamp that was previously installed was "faulty". He stated "sometimes they just go bad". After a few phone calls to reschedule missed appointments, it was replaced on Aug 6, 2011. The repair didn't even last a week! I decided just to buy a new TV instead, but after buying a new house, I just used the other TV's in my house. I left a few messages for a follow up call on my warranty before a Thanksgiving with no response. Their website says there is a one year warranty on all lamps. Their website also says labor and parts guaranteed for ninety days. Both of my sales receipt says 6 month warranty. Since the New Year, I've called, left messages, and sent appointment requests online. I have had to call from several different phone #'s as he no longer picks up from me or my husband’s cell phone or work #'s. I have actually spoken to Lou, at least 10 times to schedule or reschedule missed appointments between Jan 10 and Jan 30. He never even called to say he is not coming. I have had scheduled appointments on 1-13, 1-16, 1-17, 1-19, 1-20, 1-23, 1-24 and 1-30-12. After this last missed appointment yesterday is when I searched online and found the 17 complaints with the BBB and www.getpayback.com. I am requesting a refund as the parts installed were obviously used or the improper ones and this company obviously does not want to honor their warranty on services rendered.

If Louis Salas had not already inadequately repaired my TV twice, I would ask him to return to fix my TV for the third time. However, a full refund is the only option I will accept now as Lou and Electronics #1 has no intention of guaranteeing their parts, labor, or warranty. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY.

Luis “Lou” Salas Electronics # 1, Electronics # One, LLC, Electronics Number One
954-372-5526 561-288-0566 561-272-4477
71 E. Palmetto Rd. Boca Raton FL 33432
Boca Raton FL 33433
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Feb, 2012 by   Wicked Pissed 0 Votes
I was burned by Lou and Electronics #1 too! My TV repairs didn't last a week and I have never been able to get a hold of since even though his website guarantees 1 year on all TV lamps! Don't trust this guy or this company!
 10th of Sep, 2012 by   not happy with this guy 0 Votes
This bum came to my house to repair my flickering television. Charged me $350.00 within 1 week the problem came right back and now the television does not work anymore.

He pulled a no show on 2 separate appointments to repair the television. I called to find out why and he answered, said he would call right back and never did!

This guy Lou Salas from Electronics #1 is a scammer! Avoid him and his company!
this is his info:
954-372-5526 561-288-0566 561-272-4477
71 E. Palmetto Rd. Boca Raton FL 33432
Boca Raton FL 33433
 5th of May, 2014 by   Luis O 0 Votes
This same asshole came to my house, told me it would take two days to repair my 22 inch LED. He took it and never came back. he is a thief for sure

Expired Food, Wasted Money