logo

silver king blue max
select your gift cerfiticate
2. (26 mins ago)
E-Lone
Company didn’t provide loan and ignores me
3. (39 mins ago)
Shopsale222.com
coach bags purchased
4. (45 mins ago)
Atlas Editions
Bad service
5. (46 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Electronic laboratories inc., Newnan, Georgia Complaints & Reviews - electronic se-1 boards

Electronic laboratories inc. Contacts & Informations

Electronic laboratories inc.

Posted:    Robin baker

electronic se-1 boards

Electronic laboratories inc.
Newnan, Georgia
Phone: none
I found these people threw a learn to work at home listing sent to me from another co. called home assembly their job is to send you a list of co. looking for people to work at home makeing these electronic boards for 6.05 a board home assembly will send you this list 27.00 so i thought ok i would like to learn some thing new so i got the list now you pick a co. so i picked electronic laboratories inc. they sent me a real nice letter telling me in order to get startes they needed 49.00 and that was the only cost. so i said ok so i sent the money and i wated, and wated and wated foe this board they were to send me finely i wrote them and hey lets get stared here ! so finley they sent the board for me to learn on so i did my best and sent it back for testing now when i sent it it lit up just as they said it should because i went threw and did as they said. No response so i wated, wated, and wated so i wrote again. hey wheres my next boards or boards and did you see how my board tested. by now i was thinking these people are so full of it i told them if i dont hear from you soon i am going to put your co. on the news as a scam . boy right after that they had a letter back to me your board did not work when tested, soldering poor diodes in revers and if you want you can try again. not heard from them since. This is two co. scaming telling people they will learn to make these boards and i bet if you looked in to it its the same people working both co. adds At my cost i am here to tell you do not send money in any way to these co. out there thinking your going to learn something their only going to con you .if you cant walk right up to it and shake its hand its not REAl!!! Decatur, MI Robin Baker
Comments United States Education
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jun, 2009 by   Robin baker 0 Votes
now that i have had a tast of these kinds of co. ripping people off i think they all should be on some kind of scam check list to for worn people not to do work with them and then if their on the list and you go ahead and do something with them .then your stuped!!!
 14th of Nov, 2009 by   nyserva 0 Votes
You made the formal complaint with the BBB?
 13th of Mar, 2010 by   SandMan0069 0 Votes
I'm a highly trained and certified solder, quality assurance and all around one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. But no one can just pick up a circuit board and assemble it right the 1st time much less the 15th. And solder has to flow smooth and and be strong . There's 3 classes of solder work: #1 a hairdryer or TV Remote: #2 Computers or ATM's : #3 Medical Machines that keep you alive or the Circuit boards on a Airplane, 3 means lives count on it to working right every time. The solder from each class going up gets way harder and A LOT more Quality Assurance work is done. And in Class 3 you wouldn't believe some of the things I got to inspect " we'll just say Edwards A.F. Base, Space Shuttle, Lockheed Martian". And it took me 3 years of training to get to a level that I was allowed to work on such components. (98% of people who solder will never see that, unless they're electrical engineers who loss their real jobs.
But I have no idea what they make but I know it's a 48hr class then a 10hr test to become a class 1 solder. Flax resin is important in soldering and if it's not done right it can work great then just get a little thump and short out. You have to do it many years and understand that 1st you need the right mix of solder and it cracks if you don't let it flow on never let it glob on because it's worse on the board to have to much than not enough. And most of all the least amount of solder you see the better the job you've done. Sorry to ramble but I'm going to try them out myself and if they fail my board, Not To Brag IT'S A SCAM. Because I use Electrostatic Discharge protection and electrostatic bags and foam peanut packaging. I just copied a pic of their frost something board but it wouldn't let me post it. But It's upper Class 1 work to lower Class 2 according to how that certain device is being used. And it's a perfect board for me to do from home for the pay.

I'm Sandy G. The Sandman to my friends and I'll let you know what happened as soon as I do. Until then, Good Luck all and if a good work at home job comes up please share it with us if possible.
 25th of Mar, 2010 by   DanGel 0 Votes
Hi

Havent heard back from the SandMan yet, but decided to check GA BBB, and found this.

Good luck

Customer Complaint History
When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.
BBB processed a total of 13 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 13 complaints closed in 36 months, 4 were closed in the last year.
Contract Issues
1 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
1 - Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to BBB.

Delivery Issues
3 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
2 - Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to BBB.
No Response
2 - Company failed to respond to BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

Customer Service Issues
2 - Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to BBB.
1 - Company offered a partial (less than 100%) settlement which the consumer accepted.
 25th of Mar, 2010 by   nyserva 0 Votes
Hi Sandy,

I am currently undergoing a third time. Always a different error. Since we will discuss later.
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   SandMan0069 0 Votes
I just wrote a comment but I guess it didn't list so I'll cut it short. I've not been able to get in touch with them because of various errors. But I did order and listing of at least 1000+ companies for $44.95 and if anyone wants this list sent to anyone looking for all work at home companies I'll sell it for $20.00 which is less than half of what I paid and I think that's extremely far. E-mail me and I'll give you my PayPal info and send it ASAP in Word Pad form. Plus when I get updates I'll send them on to you as I get them included.

I ordered 2 kits from 2 separate companies and as soon as I do the sample process and see if the time is worth the money and 1 of the companies are new so it should be cool. Both should be here today at least by Monday. All these companies are suppose to be legit and always check them out for yourself anyway to be safe. I'll give the names of the 2 companies I bought the kits from and a full review 1 - 5 stars after above is done. And if anyone is working for a good company please let us know about them.

Good Luck to All Work at Home Workers,
Sandy G.
 9th of Jun, 2010 by   Cris O. 0 Votes
I too know electronic laboratories is a scam.they said my solding was poor solding.I been solding for about 10 years so its not like i dont know what i am doing.If anyone knows of a job that is not a scam work from home please let me know. Cris O.
 14th of Jun, 2010 by   Ratoman 0 Votes
I have a board that i just received in the mail. I just put together and looks nice, i didn't research about this company before and i'm doing now and i feel like i'm going to vomit. I do need this extra income very much and now it looks like i'm going to need a miracle.
 24th of Jun, 2010 by   slacker0473 0 Votes
I ordered my kit from Electronic Laboratories about 2 weeks ago. I sent a money order to them for a little over $49.00. I havn't gotten a letter nor a part since.
I need a good work at home job, so if anyone finds one along these lines that is not a scam, I would love it if you would post it.
Oh yeah, Sandman, I bought the book with 1000 plus companies in it for $44.95, I wittled the guy down to a little over $14.00, and that's were I found the name of "Electronic Laboratories Inc." So I wouldn't hold much water in that book eighther, but if you find something good in there, be a pal and list it, as will I if I find something lagit.
 28th of Sep, 2011 by   R. Robinson 0 Votes
I have been waiting for over three weeks for my board to arrive and wonder if it ever will. Perhaps the state attorney general should be allirted about this scam!
 16th of Nov, 2011 by   Repo69 0 Votes
All,
Anymore comments on this company? I've just received my application in the mail and now I am wondering if I should commit. After all the reviews above, I am very skeptical. However, it seems like all message traffic has just stopped. Please respond, somebody! Thanks.
 22nd of Dec, 2011 by   rado 0 Votes
Please anyone knows about working at home? which is not a scam. I have 6 children and I need to earn money. If anyone knows of good work and we send it to my email: Thank you very much radoskkkk@azet.sk
 8th of May, 2012 by   create_space 0 Votes
i assembled a few parts for this company almost 10 years ago around 2003/2004. i was a young teenage looking to make some extra cash and it helped. it was still $5 or $6 for every part that i completed. it took about 2 weeks or so for the check to come in. i got paid and thats all that matter to me. im currently an aviation electrician in the us navy so i know a few things about electronics. even the military isnt a job security anymore. i just recently ordered the kit from the same company, i dont know how much has changed since then but hopefully it isnt a scam now. they say i will recieve the kit in 3-4 day. guess we will find out if they're a scam or not. hope this review helps some of you out there.
 13th of Nov, 2013 by   illya d 0 Votes
hi everyone, I ordered this crap before I found this forum, omg.im about to get pist .I have been waiting about two weeks now for them to send the boards' swear I don't know what the heck I was thinking, like I have 50 bucks to just throw away .Well this is the second week, so I guess I have to write a letter and see what's up, and then every one is saying there not excepting the boards? please someone tell me something good about this place and how or what to do when and if this freakn board comes. thank you..
 27th of Jan, 2014 by   mvoinea 0 Votes
I'm from Romania, Europe. I tried to collaborate with Electronic Laboratories. I worked for one plate SE-1, they accepted it and I received a $6.05 check. The problem about this ckeck is it cannot be charged because of the minimum value - $7.00. I requested 50 pieces SE-1 plates, but they sent me just only one. I worked this plate too, they accepted it and I have received another $6.05 check. I requested again 50 pieces, but they sent me again just one...
This is SCAM. The Electronic Laboratories comission is 19 or 49$ but they are sending only one plate (the value of this plate is $0). They are crooks.
After all, I abandoned the collaboration.
 25th of Feb, 2014 by   Ken Gaynor 0 Votes
Listen everyone this is a MAJOR scam. I have located the man who is getting rich off of us.. His name is: Stan Kanafoski, his address: 2577 Riverbend Rd SW Plainville, GA 30733-9622. Please go to the SD Office of the Attorney General site and file a complaint on this jerk (simply do a search it will take you to the site where you will find a complaint form). Also go to the US Postal Site and file a "mail fraud" case. I plead with you to do this. This man needs to pay! I would like to go after him in court. If you are interested in helping me, please e-mail me at kgaynor1@cox.net. Thank you

Identity Theft Has Many Forms