Electronic Cigarette

Posted:

CANCELLATION AND BILLING

ECIGSBRAND.COM
Martinique
I received an add in July 2012 saying I could have a free trial for an electronic cigarette.
I just had to pay ten euros for the shipping.So I sent ten euros.
I received the product in August.I tried it and did not like it.
I thought that was all, because ir was supposed to be a free trial.
In September I received a refill by the mail from
GO FULFILMENT,
4, THE FORT WALTHEW HOUSE LANE, MARTLAND PARK,
WIGAN, WN5 OLX, GB
I sent the company an email to say that I did not wanty any other refill
and that I cancelled any transaction with them.
They answered that they had not received any cancellation message. I tried to phon them but the number is wrong.
I sent a second email. I hope they will stop taking money from my bank account and they will stop sending me refills.
Their address in the add was:
3960 HOWARD HUGHES PARKWAY, SUITE500,
LAS VEGAS, NV 89169;
THE PHONE NUMBER IS 08 00 91 56 77
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Martinique Complaint category E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

23rd of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I had exactly the same problem through getting a free trial back in September i let my master card deal with the issue but they had no luck with getting my money back, after this they were suppose to be canceling my subscription but then again last week i had an email confirming a re-fill shipment heading my way. iv just had to ring the customer helpline to confirm my un-subscription yet again and to get an address to send the re-fill back in order to receive a full refund.
the number i have is 08455280883, which has gone through o.k.
Although i'm glad to see i'm not the only one who has been the fool to this company i'm still not happy with the time i'v wasted on this company, the stressed they've caused me, and the money they've cost me! they should not be allowed to advertise things on the internet, especially with how false there advertisements are. there is nothing free about this company!!
 13th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
Yep Im in the same situation . BUYER BEWARE. YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING FOR FREE. MY BAD. Does anyone know if you can stop through your credit card company?

Contact Us