logo

Reservation desk
no refunds
3. (15 mins ago)
Snapdeal.com
Snapdeal cheating the people rupees
4. (32 mins ago)

Center for Muscular Pain and Tension
2929 N. 81st Pl
Scottsdale, Arizona
Phone: 602-670-2850
Elayn Glena provided massage services at a very high price based on being a licenses massage therapist, which as it turns out she is not. She then failed to provide the required documentation for insurance reimbursement despite numerous requests in writing from my wife, the insurance company and even a lawyer. This is probably because of her operating illegally with no license and running a business a residence in this city, which is also illegal. Subsequently, she has filed false criminal charges against my wife after more than a year following the last treatment claiming physical abuse when in fact she is the one who abused my wife as evidenced by the attached photos of bruises my wife sustained at her hands.
The woman has a history of not fulfilling her business contracts for rent, has filed numerous complaints of physical abuse by other individuals which have proven false as well. There are more than 30 court cases in the public records either filed by or against her for numberous reasons including failing to pay her bills and claims of abuse against her person by others.

Elayn Glena Elayn Glena Elayn Glena

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Oct, 2009 by   Dave Mason 0 Votes
I have used this persons' services and find this posted comment to be amazingly incorrect.
Elayn has always been professional and always done what she said she would do..
The rest is obvious conjecture with the main purpose being to disparage and defame.
I would definitely recommend this individual, and have on several occasions.
 13th of Aug, 2010 by   Painful Still 0 Votes
I too, have used this person and found that she was difficult to work with unless I put up with her constant talking about her "spiritual" beliefs and how "beautiful" and "young" she looked despite her true age. She hurt me several times and simply told be to bear with it as it would get better aftewards. So will a broken arm!

When I asked for a receipt for payment for my insurance company, she didn't give me one telling me she would do so once all my treatments were finished but wouldn't tell me how many treatments I would have to have.

I never did get any paperwork, either and had to pay for all the treatments myself.

I have to agree with the original poster.
 19th of Oct, 2010 by   Inhonorof 0 Votes
I must strongly disagree with whomever is posting these negative comments about Ms Elayn Glena, her services have always been of the utmost professional and absolutely helpful.
I see this as a complete form of adult bullying, after having known this person to be of extreme caring character and very professionally trained with some of the well known highly respected individuals in treatment of many types of disorders and ailments. Her work with Our countries War vets and others is to be highly commended and for some disillusioned person to bring such a complaint should be sued for their defamation of character and Flanders. If this should not cease and desist immediately, i will personally file a suit and complaint.

How to Get Back Overdraft Fees From Your Bank