logo

Gavel & Gown Software
Amicus Attorney
2. (23 mins ago)
buyforsalecheap.com
Shop didn’t work and no order as well
3. (57 mins ago)
Seven shine cleaning services
Groupon vouchers
4. (58 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
letter stating has won prize
5. (59 mins ago)
Enterprise
paid toll is charged by Enterprise again!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

EFavormart.com Complaints & Reviews - Scam and cheating!

EFavormart.com Contacts & Informations

EFavormart.com

Posted:    Valerie

Scam and cheating!

EFavormart.com
www.EFavormart.com
I ordered wedding ribbon from this company. Three weeks later, I was still waiting for my order. They have no number to call, I had several unanswered emails. The site had a live (I use that term loosely) chat operator, Josephine. She tried to double talk me, first it was in printing because they made an error, then she changed the story to say it was shipped. She didn't know when but it was lately according to her.

I am going to dispute the charges with my credit card company. I wish I had read the reviews on this company before I ordered. I had no idea a $15.00 spool of ribbon would cause so much grief. And now I don't have it for the shower this week-end. Very, very disappointed.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jun, 2008 by   ROCHELLE +1 Votes
WOW I AM SO GLAD THAT I READ COMMENTS AND BAD EXPERIENCES ABOUT THIS COMPANY I AM PLANNING A WEDDING AND PLANNED ON ORDERING FROM THEM MYSELF I WOULD HAVE HATED TO GO THROUGH THE HEADACHE AND FRUSTRATION T HAT SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE GONE THROUGH I THINK IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO CHECK A COMPANIES REPUTATION AND OBTAIN AS MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT THEM AS POSSIBLE INCLUDING CONTACT NUMBERS CUSTOMER SERVICE INFO ETC... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE PLANNING A WEDDING OR SHOWER OF SOME TYPE BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN ENTRUSTING YOUR SPECIAL DAY TO THESE COMPANIES THEY NEED TO BE EXPOSED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
 30th of Jul, 2008 by   Melissa Woods -1 Votes
We have been #1 on ebay for 10 years. Out of millions of customers, of course we will have some unhappy / unreasonable customers. We try to make all customers happy, however, some customers are simply beyond reason.
 21st of Aug, 2008 by   Wayne +1 Votes
the only disagreement that I have with the above comments are that they are sugar coating the real issues with this company. Basically, this company 'efavormart.com' which is really 'Ya Ya Creations' has no interest in customer service and uses the fact that weddings and other such events are very emotional events and uses that to their advantage when trying to explain away their inability to deliver products in a timely fashion. We ordered a number of items for a wedding and even though none of the items were personalized items, the excuse used for their inability to deliver the products was that the "Pew Clips" were customized items which according to them added an additional 7 to 10 days to the delivery. We tried using the online 'live person' chat to get the issue resolved and it was pretty much like being put on-hold without any soothing music. They refused to ship all of the other items that were ordered and insisted that because they had already printed the UPS shipping label (the day the order was placed) they could not. We strongly encouraged them to ship those items overnight to us as the wedding was now very close. After about 45 minutes of this very painful 'live chat' experience they finally agreed to ship the items if we would agree to 'no refund' for the already paid shipping charges and to pay an additional $143.17 in additional shipping charges for $155 worth of products. Basically they were told what they could do.

They refused to cancel the order, even though the products had not been shipped.

The reason that this company prints the shipping label the day the order is placed is so they can charge your credit card immediately rather than wait until they actually ship the product.

Our only recourse at this point is to dispute the charges with our credit card company which has been done, and to refuse the shipment, when and if UPS ever actually delivers the products which will be post wedding.

Please order from this company with caution.
 15th of Oct, 2008 by   RAJU BARUA -1 Votes
For every negative comment there are a hundred positives ones, just depends on what you are looking for.So, we cannot judge any company's image by reading 2-3 negative comments.
 25th of Oct, 2008 by   Mrs. Leila KECHROUD +1 Votes
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to complain about your not refuding to me the total amount of the money I paid for buying wedding carriages which they were damaged. On the 18th. Jully 2008, you refund me just £ 80.66 instead of £ 150.00. That means you have not refound to me until today £ 69.34.

Would you please, to proceed immediatly to the payment of this amount : £ 69.34.

Sincerely yours.

they suck!

www.efavormartsucks.com

check it out!
 22nd of May, 2009 by   Brian +1 Votes
EFavorMart has absolutely no concern for their customers and has a complete disregard to customer service. I admit to making a mistake and not ordering enough tulle circles for our wedding so when the week before we were putting together favors and realized we were short, I tried going on to their live chat and they pretty much told me that oh well, that was my problem I made the mistake. If I wanted to place a new order they could ship it out and I would receive it by Friday (the day BEFORE my wedding). I said that was not enough time can they please ship it overnight. She said yeah but then the shipping charge would be $44.00. $44 for an $8 order?!?!?! I said nevermind, you are of absolutely no help and I promise to never do business with them again. There is such strong competition in the wedding favor business, you would think a company would do whatever they could to keep their customers. Word of mouth is the biggest influence on customers purchase habits.

If you are looking for wedding favors, I HIGHLY recommend http://www.favorwarehouse.com - they have a great selection, at great prices, with great customer service!!
 10th of Jun, 2009 by   Jan +1 Votes
I would like to add a complaint for this company. I ordered some ribbons and tulle and what i got in the mail did not match the colors on their website. I contacted them about it and they had the nerve to tell me that I "mistaken" the colors, implying that I must be color blind. They insisted that what I received matched the colors of their picture. WRONG. The item I ordered was advertised as a Baby Blue color, and the picture was perfectly in sync. What I got was not it, it was a Robin's Egg Blue.

The next few days after was a hellish back and forth game of trying to get to return the item. I spoke with Christine, Jennifer, and Sabrina. Once I insisted on a refund I have never gotten a reply back. On chats, they would give me the run around and end up not replying.

Bottom line: I did get my refund back with original shipping cost after I threatened to report them to authorities. However I did not get a credit for the shipment BACK to them. Be persistent and you will get your money back.

Shop elsewhere!
 11th of Sep, 2009 by   annedecor +1 Votes
I was a little reluctant ordering from this company when I saw these comments BUT OMG!!I ordered some chargers on September 3rd and was told that I would have them before my wedding event and I did. This order shipped a day AFTER I placed the order. I was sent an email by the chat team with a tracking number and then an email from efavormart the next day with the same info. I tracked the package and was told that it would be here on the 10th and it was!! When the package was delivered I was immediately sent an email that my packages were delivered!!What great service!!
The chargers are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! They are good quality and the price was unbelievable!! I have rented the same EXACT chargers for 3.00 each and i got them way less than this!! I would absolutely buy from them again!!!
 17th of May, 2010 by   wedding soon to be +1 Votes
This is so good to know. who wants to go through this close to there wedding day, im sick and tired of companies not caring about there customers. it makes the wedding industry very shadey and there are so many out there that dont care. its sad. =( good luck efavormart without my money. hahah
 20th of May, 2010 by   Chezzler +1 Votes
This was my "chat" with Sabrina...LAURA : YOUR COMPANY SENT ME THE WRONG ORDER...MY WEDDING IS IN 2 DAYS

Sabrina: ordered for White 120" Round Tablecloth 16 pcs

Sabrina: what you have received ?

LAURA : I HAVE BLACK TABLECLOTHS

LAURA : THIS IS RIDICULOUS

Sabrina: I am so sorry for this, i guess its some how miss packed in warehouse, Very very sorry for this,

Sabrina: we can give you 25% discount on the item price to keep it

LAURA : HOW ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS?

Sabrina: If at all possible for you

LAURA : NO..ABSOLUTLEY NOT

LAURA : YOUR GOMPANY IS RUINING MY WEDDING

LAURA : I SUGGEST YOU FED -EX OVERNIGHT AT YOUR EXPENSE THE CORRECT ORDER

Sabrina: Please hold one moment, let me look up the information for you.

LAURA : WHERE IS A PHONE # FOR YOUR COMPANY?

Sabrina: sorry, we cannot make it for friday Sept 18 delivery. the latest shipment pickup already left.

Sabrina: We will issue you a return label by email to return the items for refund

LAURA : So will you be paying for the linens we are going to have to buy or rent here? I would like a phone number to your company so I can speak with someone.

Sabrina: We’re sorry, all correspondence and sales are via online only.

Sabrina: we will refund you as soon as we receive the order

LAURA : Is there a manager there that I can deal with instead who may be more helpful?

LAURA : Also I am not returning anything until I am refunded on my credit card first. For all I know this is a scam and I feel I have already been mislead.

Sabrina: we will email you return label to return the item, by end of the day today, after receiving the order we will refund you

LAURA : No. that is unacceptable. I will not accept that answer. Please connect me with a manager or higher up in your company.

Sabrina: This is the only solution we can offer you. I already asked the manager.

LAURA : I will file a fraud alert with my credit card company until we are issued a full refund. This is unacceptable and not how you practice business. It is your responsibility to help us solve this situation not provide some crappy 25% discount on things we cannot use. You have done a great job ruining my wedding and costing us a ton of money.

LAURA : Email a packing slip to beast1960@hotmail.com within one hour and please enter in writing that you will refund all money paid including the rush shipping charges.

Sabrina: Yes we will email you

Sabrina: return label will be emailed to you by end of day.

LAURA : I also need a contact phone number for my credit card company whether it is in the US or overseas and a contact name.

Sabrina: I am sorry, but ur credit card company you should know the phone #, we dont have it

LAURA : No, I need YOUR phone number to provide my credit company so if anything goes awry on your end. I am doing some research and I see hundreds of people who have not gotten their money refunded after using your company. I want something to give my credit card people so they can follow up

Sabrina: WE are unsure

Sabrina: sorry

LAURA : Please give me a phone number to your company-Local or international.

Sabrina: We’re sorry, all correspondence and sales are via online only.

LAURA : Please connect me to your manager. I would like to deal directly with them now please.

Sabrina: our # 626-401-1278

LAURA : THat is a bogus number that does not work.

LAURA : I have already tried that number, and just like all the people on rip off report.com say, it just makes you go in circles and you never talk to anybody. WHat is your manager's extension there?

Sabrina: that is our phone #. there is no other #s. once return, the refund will be issued. only reason refund does not get issued : you used the items. or returned us 120" white round tablecloths. if those 2 are not possible, then, refund will be done.

Sabrina: again We’re sorry, all correspondence and sales are via online only

Sabrina: we do not offer phone support. never did, never will.

LAURA : WHy would I return you WHITE tablecloths if that is what I didn't get. So you know it is not a good phone number?

LAURA : Why would you send me that number? Where are your headquarters located?

LAURA : I received your email but there was nothing listed saying the total amount you will refund me. SInce your customer service is strictly done online I will need something from you stating EXACTLY how much will be refunded if everything is sent back exactly as is.

Sabrina: return label has been emailed to you. Please use the 2 labels to return for refund. There is nothing more I can do for you. Good bye

Sabrina: refund will be full Grand Total: $292.31 if items are returned as sent to you.
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   Hannahfam +1 Votes
This is the email I sent on Paypal raising a dispute with this company efavormat.com:
I am very unhappy with the way your company has handled my issue with the missing items. I reported this on the 12th of January on your online chat room with one of your staff and followed this up with an email with a picture to your email address (as requested by your staff) on the same day. I sent another email on the 16th of January again chasing this up as i had received no confirmation of my email or that my missing items had been shipped. I had to contact your company again via your chat room again on the 21st of January and was informed you had not received my emails and so nothing had been done about my missing items.
This has caused me a lot of distress and i am totally disppointed at the way your staff (sabrina) has handled the matter. She as processed a refunded witout my authorisation. All i wanted was my goods to be shipped back to me...
After further consideration and headache dealing with your staff i realised i will not get my goods delivered to me in the UK before i travel for the wedding on the 3rd of Feb. your company has disappointed me once and i know this wil happen again. So i have agreed to a refund, what subrina failled to realise is that the refund has to be on my terms. I have been inconvienced and stressed in so many ways and will now have to shop again for the missing items. I had to pay custom duty on items i did not received
 23rd of Jan, 2011 by   Miss_J +1 Votes
These people sound horrible. "Sabrina" is the biggest chicken hiding behind a computer...terrible customer service. I will never order from these people and tell everyone I know to do the same...
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   learningbride +1 Votes
Save all future brides trouble. Do NOT use this site. You will get what you paid for. If you contact "customer service" (by the way the only way is through email and chat) they are EXTREMELY rude. If you stay professional, they will not use any professional writing. If you asked if they received your email, they will state you emailed wrong, although you pasted the email directly from their site. I thought this was a good way to go because I wanted an inexpensive wedding, but with all the drama and rudeness from this site... I should have paid extra for better.

For those that agree, we need to report them. I will shortly. Do not let them keep getting away with this! http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/Party-Supplies-Retail/Ya-Ya-Creations-in-City-Of-Industry-CA-13186051
 15th of Jun, 2011 by   KateBekins12 -1 Votes
For every comment on this page, I would like to ask each and every user: Do you go out of your way to write a good review about every restaurant or company every single time they do a good job? No, you don't, most people ONLY write reviews when they have a bad experience, including me. However, I have been doing business with eFavormart for over 4 years now and I am a wedding promoter/planner and I must write this review so that future buyers do not only listen to a bunch of biased upset customer's reviews. I work in Maryland so you can imagine I am always on tight shipping times and need a reliable business to get my products on time for my clients. eFavormart is not only always very efficient with their shipping time, the few times that they have made mistakes (items out of stock, or broken pieces) they immediately respond and either send me out replacements or send me refunds. Most of the reviews I've read on here sound valid, however future buyers should realize that these are only bad reviews. Obviously there are thousands of good reviews for these terrible reviews, otherwise this company would not still be open and getting me all my packages in an orderly and timely manner.
 21st of Jun, 2011 by   learningbride +1 Votes
Actually, I do write reviews when people do a good job. EFavormart is HORRIBLE if there are any issues with your order. End of story.
 14th of Mar, 2012 by   Theives 0 Votes
I wish I had researched this company before ordering. Please do not do business with the group. You will be disappointed. They do not respond to issues. The items that I received in the mail were damaged and I have not received replacement items. They are not reputable. AGAIN, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
 10th of Jun, 2014 by   Francesca Laval 0 Votes
Efavormart has just been banned from my supplier list. I ordered Royal Blue Jelly Filler balls for centerpieces, two months before my event to make sure I received them in time. The Sat. before I started to fill my vases and realize they shipped me PURPLE fillers, my color theme is BLUE! I contact customer service 1st thing on Monday morning and there solution is to give me a 25% discount to replace the fillers that they messed up on shipping to me in the 1st place. Lousy customer service!!! Don't waste your time or money on this company. Wish I would have read these reviews before hand...I would never have taken the chance to order from them!!!

Useful Information About Overdraft Fees