logo

Scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Efaucets.com, Racine, Wisconsin Complaints & Reviews - customer service and return policy

Efaucets.com Contacts & Informations

Efaucets.com

Posted:    getn e-screwed by e-faucets.com

customer service and return policy

efaucets.com
WI
Racine, Wisconsin
Phone: 1-800-891-0896
efaucets.com
Within minutes of placing my order for kitchen and bath faucets using efaucets.com, I called the company back to let them know that I selected the wrong shipping type by mistake. Right away, I realized I selected wrong bath sink faucets and wanted to select the correct ones. I am in the middle of new construction and I needed a series of faucets that were not available through local supply companies.

When I was placing order, great service. When I needed help, they were quick to simply quote "on-line policies" over and over, with no regard to helpfulness - even though I was willing to pay for the corrections. I didn't want anything for free. And, even though all items were displayed as in-stock on the website when ordering, most were not even available. Some are now taking up to 4 weeks for delivery! I was surprised that they could initiate the electronic transfer of funds from my bank, if the items were not even available. A week later I finally received my order.

Even though I received emails stating the order (minus 5 specific items) had been shipped, I did not receive anything I needed on-time for our plumber. When I finally reached someone in customer service (Becky, and the manager, Savanna), they offered no explanation, shunned me for being naive, and basically laughed with every word I spoke. A little empathy would have been nice at that point. We are building this house on a tight budget and are in the middle of finalizing our home loan. Pulling $3500 out of my personal bank account twice to pay for the faucets caused a great hardship for me. Efaucets.com has horrible service and they need to revise their policies to "help" the customer. Two plumbing supply houses here in my area heard of efaucets.com, and said they heard they are the ultimate rip-off to unsuspecting consumers.

I was willing to eat my mistake but efaucets just continued to dig in the knife over and over again. I have filed complaints with the BBB in Wisconsin, and the federal trade commission. Interestingly, there were other complaints against efaucets.com at the BBB in Wisconsin where efaucets is located.

Buyer beware when it comes to this company. And to add insult to injury, when I reordered with a local company, the local companies prices were far better than efaucets. For example, the local company provided the roman tub faucet for $50 less than efaucets. That was painful.
Comments United States Plumbing Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Feb, 2010 by   servicewarrier 0 Votes
I agree with this. I ordered a shower enclosure kit in Jul 09 and have been fighting with eFaucets ever since...at this writing it is still NOT resolved. They did not deliver the doors with the shower enclosure walls at first, then did not ship the "right" doors for many weeks, then these doors were not correct, then wanted us to pay shipping back to them, then they took many more weeks to send the "right" doors and again these were NOT the correct doors. After all this they now refuse to give partial refund, let me speak to a manager, and can not even confirm that Fed Ex is going to pick up these wrong doors..so now after 8 months they still do not even care that the homeowner still does not have a working shower...so sad. I will have to now file BBB complaint as well. Do NOT do business with this company as there model is only to get the order over the web and then do as little as possible on customer service.
 5th of Jul, 2010 by   OKaris 0 Votes
1.5 months ago I ordered several items. Bathtub arrived on time but it was delivered crashed and ruined (I keep the small broken pieces in plastic bag until I figure out what to do with it). Other items: Efaucets.com was not able to ship to California one ordered faucet. I went to Home Depot and bought the same type item from the same manufacturer for 25% less. After that I requested refund for the ordered item that efacuets.com were not able to ship. No response. Instead, they took a liberty to charge my account for another faucet to replace the one they could not ship. How is it possible in America to charge someone’s account for item not ordered? Explanation - FRAUD. My other ordered faucet was in limbo – efaucets.com provided no information. After about 15 emails and hours spent on a phone, efaucets.com Roxanne stated that she intercepted delivery of the item they charged to my account without me ordering it and that I do not need any confirmation number for refund – just do not accept if anything arrives. Never heard from Roxanne again. The other faucet has never arrived; I have never obtained its status. I went to buy in a local store similar item requesting cancellation and refund from efaucets.com. No response. Overall efaucets.com charged my account for approx $1, 200 and I ended up with a broken/ruined bathtub, a towel holder that does not fit in our bathroom, a charge for two faucets (for sink and bath) both not delivered, and an unauthorized charge for replacement faucet also not delivered. Our contractors found that the bathtub was broken in shipping. In the midst of construction, after hours waiting on a phone with efaucets.com, we gave up on waiting to informing them of ruined bathtub and we continued on with the construction by making changes in our project. We bought everything what efaucets.com failed to deliver twice. We were never able to get any help or refund from efaucets.com. Even if we were able get them on a phone, they would be ready to provide some excuse such as manager is not available, or they can not issue refund, etc. Most my emails were ignored while other emails were responded by efaucets.com customer service in intimidating or retaliatory manner. For example, I am asking about the faucet that after 1.5 months we still do not have info on. The response from customer service: thank you for your order – we just shipped you a toilet seat and you now owe us another thousand dollars. To sum up: I lost approx a thousand dollars because efaucets.com did not deliver or delivered a broken bathtub; I also got a threat that I owe them another thousand dollars for the toilet seat which I did not order but they allegedly shipped to me. I had to change the construction project due to change in fixtures which cost me additional approx 1, 500; and I spent another thousand to buy the replacement items in local stores which efaucets.com did not deliver or shipped broken. After posting this comment, I will wait for a couple of days for any reaction from efaucets.com and proceed with BBB and other means to get my money back. My bill to efacuets.com is now $2, 500 consisting of failed deliveries, broken items and additional construction costs due to changes in project. The construction is now completed. I will keep you informed on progress and will post later how long will it take to get money back from efaucets.com. Good luck with your orders.
 17th of Sep, 2014 by   Damn mad custome 0 Votes
I ordered a shower stall on Aug 1 and the 4th they took my money. I never received my order until I emailed them 3 times and then the shipping company. The shower arrived smashed. Now it has been almost 3 weeks and I have not seen my money. I have had 3 different people tell me that the credit should be complete in 3 business days, and that was the first of September. Do not do business with this company/
 25th of Sep, 2014 by   Suzannn 0 Votes
Worst customer service ever!!!
Website said item will be shipped by a certain date. After a the date had past, I made a number of calls and emails asking about the item finally a UPS ticket was made was finally being processed to get shipped. My contractor is suppose to install sink on Saturday and we have no sink. When I called to cancel the order they said I have a 20% handling fee and a 15% restocking fee. The item has not gone to UPS yet and they refuse to cancel order. I waited on the phone for an hour to get my order/fees canceled, placed on hold forever, and in the end they still charged me the fees. This is ridiculous. I will never do business with efaucets again!

5 Tips to Sell Your Home Fast