logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Glowing Ski Fruitex
Unable to contact the seller
2. (22 mins ago)
Union Workers Credit Services
Scam on Credit Card Application
4. (41 mins ago)
Concord Law school
Unjust JD program
5. (43 mins ago)
Dr. Dova Saga
I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Eden Housing Lahore Pakistan Complaints & Reviews - They are doing a big fraud

Eden Housing Lahore Pakistan Contacts & Informations

Eden Housing Lahore Pakistan

Posted:    Phaeem

They are doing a big fraud

They have a project named Eden Palace Villas situated at Raiwind road, Lahore, Pakistan that project was supposed to finish 26 months ago but they still haven't finished yet, and they already took all the money in advanced and still they are delaying my house's construction day by day, and i need this construction done urgently!
They are not even offering any compensation for this period of time!!!
they are really pissing me off!!!
READ CAREFULLY:
DO NOT BUY ANY PLOT OR HOME FROM ANY EDEN PROJECTS BECAUSE EDEN IS FILLED WITH MONEY HUNGRY VAMPIRES!!!
Comments Pakistan Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Feb, 2009 by   Muhammad Amir Manzoor +1 Votes
Salam ! every body . i completely agree with this complaint ..me and my family has got the same problem as well.we hav paid all the sum in advance ..but the company employees keep giving us dates and excuses.there should be taken some serious steps abt this ...
 24th of Feb, 2009 by   Muhammad Amir Manzoor +1 Votes
Salam every body !
 5th of Apr, 2009 by   nasir +1 Votes
We must talk and deliver our messages to some Govt Higher authorities as Eden might run away after collecting this huge cash.

Eden Palace villas is big example of their cheating.

Govt Websites are as under
==================

Government of Pakistan www.pakistan.gov.pk
Government of Punjab www.punjab.gov.pk
City District Government, Lahore www.lahore.gov.pk
 19th of Apr, 2009 by   Anwar +1 Votes
Dear friends

I and a friend of mine, are also cheated by Eden Housing. We booked our houses in 2006, paid full prices and still waiting for possessions.
We are now ready to launch our legel as well as media campaign against this cruel fraud.

We should talk and make a plan for action.

Please contact me

sincerely Anwar
 23rd of Apr, 2009 by   Ahmad +1 Votes
Salam Gents! i saw on edwn website that they handed over Eden Lane Villas. I think this project was started after eden palace. i am also affected by their promises. If any body is going to launch complain against them, i will be with that group. iram_mira@yahoo.com
 24th of Apr, 2009 by   U T Khan +1 Votes
Friends. I have same problem in eden palace and eden abad. I have already filed a case against eden housing in consumer court Lahore. You can also complaint against eden through DCO District Coordination Officer Lahore.
 6th of Aug, 2009 by   Rizwan567 +1 Votes
I have the same problem.

I booked in Eden Villas ii. I have paid 80% of the insallments however possession was due in Nov 2008 and its already over due. Dont buy in Eden Villas at all. This company is a fruad.

My email address is riz.consultants@hotmail.co.uk. Please send me email who is in similar situatin as me, may be we can do something about htis togeher.
 23rd of Sep, 2009 by   AliAlmas 0 Votes
i booked in 2006 5 houses and still no hand over they r cheating all the way
 23rd of Sep, 2009 by   AliAlmas 0 Votes
We have booked housing in Eden lane2 with a handover date of may2009 in the middle of our installments they chnaged the map and put us in Eden abad saying LDA did not approve our map. I did not know till then they cannot launch a housing scheme without NOC of LDA so they cheated us to be i n Eden Abad and now the time is gone for the handover and still nothing much have been constructed nor do they tell us when to be handed over they keep pushing the date and i just have one installment left .Kindly do something for us the company has signed a contract with us without the liberty to move out and the contract has been made to favour the company and they get anything they want.
 23rd of Sep, 2009 by   AliAlmas +1 Votes
i sent this mail
Salam
We have booked houses in Eden lane2 (Eden Housing (pvt) Ltd)with a handover date of may2009. In the middle of our installments they changed the map and put us in Eden abad saying LDA did not approve our map. I did not know till then they cannot launch a housing scheme without NOC of LDA so they cheated us to be in Eden Abad and now the time is gone for the handover and still nothing much have been constructed nor do they tell us when to be handed over.They keep pushing the date and i just have one installment left .Kindly do something for us. The company has signed a contract with us without the liberty to move out and the contract has been made to favour the company and they get anything they want.
The web address of the company is as following
Their address is
Phone: +92 42 111 64 65 65
Email: edenhousing@gmail.com
So many of Pakistani's abroad are suffering form there hands
see this link

this is just the tip of the iceburg.Please help us
 5th of Oct, 2009 by   KHAWAR 0 Votes
KHAWAR-U.A.E!
EDEN GROUP HAS THE HISTORY OF DELAYONG PROJECTS, SO ONE CAN ONLY WAIT N SEE.THEY NORMALLY PROMISE TO GIVE POCESSION IN 2 -YEARS BUT NORMALLY THEY DELIVER IN 5-YEARS.SO WE HAVE TO WAIT MORE 2-YEARS AT LEAST.
 10th of Oct, 2009 by   Mirza Imran 0 Votes
list to me dears. i m also affected person and the situation is same with me. i talk to a Channel. they said to me that you should come up with more affacted persons so do contact me so i can launch a complaint in TV Channel please do mail me your details and phone number so i can contact u.

my email is maniur21@hotmail.com
 21st of Oct, 2009 by   pehanratty 0 Votes
SCHEME OR SCAM?
TO EVERYONE OUT THERE CONCERNED---HAS ANYONE COMPLETED ON A PROPERTY PURCHASE WITH THIS COMPANY---AND HAS ANYONE ANYTHING GOOD OR POSITIVE TO SAY ABOUT THEM??---EAGERLY AWAITING COMMENT----
A FELLOW PURCHASER---( EDEN ABAD SCHEME, lAHORE)
 11th of Nov, 2009 by   Zia-UAE 0 Votes
Salam,

I am also one of the afectees. Sheduled delivery of my house in Edenabad was in Aug '09. First they said its delayed till Dec '09 now they told me it will be delivered between Mar and June '10. Delay of almost a year and still I am not sure, if they meet this deadline as well.

Zia
 11th of Nov, 2009 by   Zia-UAE 0 Votes
Salam,

Secondly they responce is very poor. Never tell you whats the status, or reason and emails dont answer the question.

Regards,
Zia
 25th of Dec, 2009 by   mohid 0 Votes
i had booked a house in eden palace in dec 07 and plan to hand over in june 08, but admin start making excuses since even last year 08 in dec i met one of their representive, even i had exchange of very stronge words. i was realy frusted, initially when i was going to book house they were very assuring that ther will not be any delay.at that time they agree that they will regularly update, but hardly care.i would suggest we should highlight it media / send an email to Bolta PAKISTAN, and request them to project this matter, as lot of hardwoking pakistani had invested thire saving.
thank
mazhar
 15th of Jan, 2010 by   Farva 0 Votes
I am also one of you who affected by Eden Villas and our whole family bhought houses we booked 6 houses and after few months they changed map and then they ask us more amount and signed new contract. we booked houses in 2007 and it suppose to be delivered by 2008 and then they give new date 2009 dec and now they are saying march 2010. Please let me know if you guys are going to media email me we will be also join you and i request all other people please dont buy eden villas houses they are big fraud. my email is imneha1@hotmail.com
 23rd of Jan, 2010 by   Hasan Siddique 0 Votes
I was planning to book a plot in their new housing scheme but now really upset to see all of these comments, I was trying to see their website and found this complaints board. Having seen these discussions, i am going to change my mind.
 28th of Feb, 2010 by   tahir sheikh +1 Votes
salam!
i m also one from the MUTAASIREEN. i had booked a house in edenabad in feb.2008.
my pocession was due in feb.2009. but now feb.2010 is also gone. but nothing dillivered.
new date is given june 2010. but i will also not possible when i visit the site.
the employees there in the eden office r big big BEGAIRAT n LAIERS.
they tell many lies with a great confidene i mean besharmi.
i m ready to take part in any kind of prottest against them in any form.
my e-mail is
tahirsheikh2009@hotmail.com
 24th of Mar, 2010 by   wahaj 0 Votes
ASA,

Are these issues only with Eden Abad or also with other ? Any idea about this Group whether they are going to be bankrupted or not ?

I have started to buy Eden Residencia (5 Marla ) plot near Shaukat Khanum.. so far I have paid the initial 10% downpayment of 175K Rs.. I am getting a bit worried now.. Any suggestions or way out is highly appreciated..

Note that these guys have also reduced the date when the 2nd down payment had to be given.. this is surprizing plus they didn't mention early that the 1st Quaterly has to be paid after the booking and not after the 2nd down payment.. As a newbie it was new to me..

I think I should sell this to some one right away

How To Create a Password Even Your Ex Can't Hack