logo

Posted:    Andres Santiago

Transfer of funds

Bank of America
Benin
I was supposed to have received one million four hundred thousand dollars at Bank of America from an Ecobank Benin West Africa as a transfer fund from Donna Franca. I sent them over 2000 dollars for the necessary paperwork done by a staff of lawyers. I wrote to Bank of America and I am yet to receive a proper answer from them, either. I haven't heard anymore from Africa except that I was supposed to pay another 25000 for taxes in Benin before the money could be transfer to my bank account in PR. Otherwise the money would be returned to Africa whereby the tax would increase to 50000. I live on Social Security and it seems I only lost my money, too.
Comments Benin Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Jan, 2008 by   iveta takeoka 0 Votes
YOU NO,I WAS ALSO TO STUPID TO BELEAVE AT THIS SH...YOU ARE LUCKY ONE...
I LOST 18,000$...
 9th of Jun, 2008 by   lionel 0 Votes
i am still waiting for my $1200000 too, all this is bullshit. cant we do something about this people?
 17th of Jun, 2008 by   s.sankar 0 Votes
i need fund transfer help want me any one help for me,
 23rd of Jul, 2008 by   Reynaldo 0 Votes
Reynaldo
Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana

Estos ladrones hay que colgarlos por los cojones, a mi me ofrecieron depositarme en mi cuenta en mi pais US45, 000, 000.00 y que tenia primero que enviarles us3, 500.00 para abrirme una cuenta en el banco ecobank en benin africa, tambien usan el logo del banco y de la empresa de envios fedex, gracias a dios fui nas astuto que ellos y solo le seguia la corriente y luego los mandaba al diablo, todo el que reciba un mensaje de esta pandilla de ladrones mandelos a robarles dinero a su maldita madre.
 11th of Aug, 2008 by   chrystalla gallou 0 Votes
I was stupid enough to belive them too. I lost 22.000 euro. Can we do something with this stupid people and get our money back?
 12th of Aug, 2008 by   steven myles 0 Votes
SERVES YOU RIGHT YOU BUNCH OF IDIOTS
IF YOU RECEIVE ANY EMAILS ALWAYS CHECK IT ON GOOGLE TO SEE IF IT IS A SCAM WHICH THIS IS
YOU LOT ARE SO STUPID TO SEND MONEY
 7th of Oct, 2008 by   john pearson 0 Votes
MY NAME IS JOHN PEARSON: I GOT AN EMAIL FROM A YOUNG LADY IN BENIN AFRIUCA.SHE SAID HER FAHER HAD DIED AND LEFT HER 2.8 MILLION US DOLLOARS.AND SHE CAN'T GET THE MONEY BECAUSE OF HER YOUNG AGE, WHICH IS 21.SHE SAID SHE HAS TO BE 28 BEFORE SHE CAN SIGN FOR HERSELF.SHE ASK ME TO STAND BY HER AND ACT AS A GUARDIAN, WHICH SHE IS THE NEXT OF KIN.AND SHE WILL GIVE ME 50%(1/2) IF THE INHERITANCE.TO HAVE IT TRANSFERRED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.AND AFTER THAT, TO PETITION HER AND GET5HER TO THE U.S.SO FAR, I SENT THEM 2, 230 U.S. DOLLARS.THAT'S ALL THE MONEY I HAD.AND THEN THEY ASKED FOR ANOTHER $1, 050.00.I KEEP TELLING THEM I DON'T HAVE THE REST OF THE MONEY.I'M BROKE.I LIVE ON SOCIAL SECURITY.BUT, THEY WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.I HAD TO TURN MY CELL PHONE OFF BECAUSE THE BANK MANAGER KEEPS CALLING ME.THIS IS THE, "CONTINENTAL BEMIN-BANK".THE GIRLS NAME, WHO HAS ALL THIS MONEY IS, "NINA YAYI."I GOT ANOTHER EMAIL FROM HERJUST THIS MORNING.AND I TOLD HER AGAIN, I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO FINISH THE PAPERS. WHETHER THIS IS A SCAM OR NOT, I STILL DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO FINISH THE PAPERS. I WAS SO STUPID TO FALL FOR IT.NOW I HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY MY BILLS FOR THIS MONTH.
 31st of Oct, 2008 by   FREDDY SATURNINO 0 Votes
Estimated sr my concideracion together in health.

pc comnunico with me so I'm siguientess foreign representative and beneficiary of funds of U.S. $ 3250000.00 three million dollars to two hundred fifty presumed, I say this because according to documentation dated Oct. 3 of this file indicates that according to the ministry of finance of the republique of Cotonou, Benin, there is an approved immediate payment to my name, funds that guard you, and Brusellas were sent to Belgium, where on the recommendation of my ambassador to Belgium in my country do not advise, travel, which according to the experience of LNA embada, Chose not to take any contact with strangers, if you do not interbank, international as it is, in fact and law legalisado once represented the documentosu because suspicasias, this partre the documents say that, on 1 / 10 / 2008 in effect, gives orders for payments to the bank ECOBANK for the transfer of these funds in my account of the "Banco de Chile" as indicating where to transfer them, at account number and everything, which is not achieving irregularly, or not order, arguing the funds to send ING BANK is not under that order, Brusellas Belgium? where the alleged MTS Financial Consultant Firm in Belgium charged me 1, 500 euros, for legalisar again my documents? According to them the European union cancels all protocol, and then my legalisar documentation that carries the payment order in two offices, and inviting accommodation in a hotel in belgium euro capital, with the condition of 5 days notice before? .. . so I think I was irregular, for my indiosingracia foreign, and you know the middle decades because the plea was not transferred to my CTA in Chile, or tell me to be missing for that purpose, or is there something irregular that is not informed or ignorant of everything, to take the case because it deceseo not be disappointed, and prevent the payment order documentation with all its bells and other writings, reads like OUR REF, ECO / DU / REP / 08 CODE CAD / ECO / 2008 TRANSFER BY KEY Telegraphic (KTT) THOUNG: MTS FINSANCIAL CONSULTANT FIRM IN BELGIUM. Beneficiary BANK BANCO DE CHILE NUMEMERO PARTICULARLY OF THE MIND AND MY NAME, FREDDY RIVERA NUÑEZ WITH AN IMMEDIATE PAYMENT Aprovado SIGNATURE MR Peter Brown Remittance DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL ECOBANK ETC ASK YOU TO FOLLOW THESE FUNDS presumed BELGIUM TO GET BACK AND IF YOUR BANK REQUESTS estrudiar my case and inform their Attn serviciuos freddy riverfront nuñezs please contact transferred as REZA AND DOCUMENTATION, OR TO REPORT some irregularities THAN ORDERED MI, CESA ALL DUE TO ORDER OF THE MANDATE OF barrister, who THE ONLY BE ABLE TO ACT DIRECTLY TO BENEFICIARY LEGAL FREDDY RIVERA NUÑEZ I request your INFORM THESE KEEP RECORDS AND IDENTIFICATION OF SEVERAL OTHER Barrister De: El remitente ha sido verificado por DomainKeys "consult firm" Añadir remitente a Contactos Para: leicazeissnikon@yahoo.es
-----Adjunto en línea a continuación-----

Brussels 9th Oct. 2008
From:MTS Financial Consultant FirmAvenue Louise 391Brussels, Belgium. Attention:Sr. Fredy Saturnino Rivera Nunez,
Estimado señor:

Esto es para acusar recibo de su información personal volvió a la internacional y su pasaporte es ha sido verificada y que han sido confirmadas tiene el beneficiario de los fondos / El derecho de dólares de los US$3, 250, 000, 00 (tres millones y doscientos cincuenta mil dólares de los Estados Unidos sólo ) Haya depositado en poder del Banco ING de Bruselas de Ecobank Cotonú, República de Benin. También la amabilidad de señalar que para el asesoramiento financiero y de documentación que una copia de seguridad de la liberación de los fondos de nuestra empresa consultor financiero ha recibido el mandato de supervisar el pago.
En vista de ello, todos los documentos necesarios relacionados con la liquidación de los fondos se ha cubierto, pero como usted puede saber que las normas y reglamentos de la Unión Europea (UE) y Monetario Internacional inhabilitar la Junta del Reglamento de la liberación de pago de la enorme suma de fondo como la suya al beneficiario a su cuenta bancaria sin la debida legalización / aprobación de todos los documentos destinados a la liberación de pago de los fondos, tan amablemente nota que en la actualidad sus fondos no puede ser puesta en libertad sin la legalización / aprobación de los documentos.
Como consultor nuestra empresa sirve como autorizar a un agente para supervisar la liberación de sus fondos, que tendrán que ponerse en contacto con nuestra empresa departamento jurídico, para la aprobación / Legalización de la''liberación de formulario de pedido''/''telegráfica documentos de Liquidación'' y todos los documentos necesarios destinados a la liquidación de sus fondos a la autoridad competente en Bélgica. Sin embargo, como el beneficiario y el derecho propietario de estos fondos lo tanto, se aconseja a proceder a nuestra oficina en Bruselas para la identificación y la legalización de los documentos con el texto siguiente: 1. Usted debe tener con usted su pasaporte internacional con fines de identificación.

2. Se espera que llevar con usted a lo largo de la suma de 1.500, 00 euros (mil quinientos euros solamente) se Administrativo costo de la legalización y / Aprobación de pago. Por favor, estar bien sabido que sus fondos ha sido "legalmente servidumbre y ASEGURADO''antes de que se depositarán en poder del Banco Dexia, a causa de esta póliza de seguro de nuestra empresa o cualquiera de nuestros funcionarios de esta empresa no tienen autoridad legal para descontar o añadir a la valor de su Funds.Nos hacer asesoramos a nuestros clientes a veces sobre seguro / hotel garantizado, si no le importa hacer su reserva de hotel en este hotel a la información: EURO CAPITAL HOTEL
Avenue, Fonsny 9
1060 SAINT-GILLES
Brussel Midi,
Brussel, Belgium
Tel:+32-253-51700
Fax:+32-253-51701
E-mail:info@ec-hotel.com
www.ec-hotel.com Estaremos esperando en su fecha de llegada a Bruselas en cualquier hotel situado en el corazón de la ciudad, desde donde nuestra empresa oficial de protocolo sería capaz de reunirse y determinar que usted y que usted en nuestra oficina, donde la documentación final se harán y sus fondos serán noticia para usted. la amabilidad de saber que se le exige que nos dan 5 días hábiles antes del anuncio de su llegada para que podamos fijar una fecha de nombramiento y el tiempo para usted, para más aclaración ponerse en contacto con nuestro gestor de la operación en la persona del Sr. Oliver +32-487-411-779 o Sr Benjamin Mulder en línea de ayuda + 32-488-063-599

Vamos a estar esperando su respuesta. Recuerdos, Mark Blenheim

Para: "freddy rivera n"
Fecha: miércoles, 29 octubre, 2008 11:01

-----Adjunto en línea a continuación-----

Brussels 18th Oct. 2008
Estimado señor: Este mail es para confirmar que los dos mails que has enviado a esta oficina fueron bien recibidas. Con referencia a su primer correo electrónico relativos a la documentación, nosotros estamos aquí para representar a su interés y el interés de Ecobank Benin. es cuando usted llega en Bélgica que vamos a preparar todos los documentos necesario legalisado y después de que le acompañarán a la ING Bank a firmar para la liberación de sus fondos as su cuenta en Chile. Por favor estar bien informar que EcoBank Cotonou ha enviado todos los documentos necesarios a usted directamente de Cotonú y antes de que podamos plantear cualquier otro certificado de aquí en Bélgica usted tiene que estar presentes aquí en nuestra oficina para firmar por ellos. Sobre la segunda cuestión, si no puede estar presente aquí en Bélgica que el asesoramiento que usted envíe un representante que lo represente o alternativamente, usted tendrá que escribir una carta oficial a nosotros con su honorarios documentación de 1.500 € que usted ha Autorizar nosotros para llevar a cabo la operación para que al mismo tiempo vamos a tener que conseguir un Notario Público que represente a firmar todos los documentos y sus fondos serán transferir a BCHICLRM BANCO DE CHILE SANTIAGO DE CHILE. sin demora alguna. Esta es la información hasta ahora que tenemos para usted. Esperando su respuesta. Recuerdos, Mark Blenheim
(Dir. Admin)

QUE SIGNIFICA ESTO UNA MAFIA TE ASESINARA POR GIRAR MIS FONDOS EN BELGICA ...

Attn.

FREDDY RIVERA NUÑEZ
SANTIAGO DE CHILE

FREDDY@LEICA.CL
 16th of Nov, 2008 by   Ferdie Smith 0 Votes
Here in South Africa I received plenty of these e-mails. This is the first one from Benin, but previously plenty across the globe. If you have not entered any competition and are not expecting any winnings, why believe these stories. I keep record of all sweepstakes and lotteries and refer back to them should something like this comes up. Even then, google it to find out if there was any winnings and what the numbers were. Compare it with yours. Don’t ever send money or give your personal details, including bank details to anyone. If in doubt google it.

Attached are two e-mails I received today. Read it but DON’T SEND MONEY.

Regards

Ferdie

South Africa

FROM THE DESK OF USMAN BELLO
FINANCIAL MINISTER OF FREDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE.
TEL +229-97374132 FAX+229-93-202-545.
Email:ubello1@hotmail.fr

Attn: Dear Beneficiary,

I want to inform you regards to the final conclusion of transfer your fund
(US$1.9million) by the Board of Federal Ministry of Finance Benin republic, has Instructed (Western Union Office) to send your funds
(US$1.9million) to you through Western Union Money Transfer for easier receive of your inherited funds without any further delay and to avoid paying money to the fraud stars that is going on through the global.

The maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from the any moment you have contacted them is the sum of $7, 000.00 US Dollars per day, also your are required to send them the sum of $298.00 dollars for Re-newal and Re-confirming your fund payment file that deposited in their office.

Be advised to send the Western Union Office the below information listed where you want them to send the fund to you per day:

Name Beneficiary:...
Your Full Address:...
Your Currently Telphone:...

Contact office with their below information:
CONTACT PERSON: USMAN BELLO.
EMAIL: ubello1@hotmail.fr
TEL: +229-93-20-46-87

Be informed as soon as you send the western union office the required fee of $298.00 for the Re-newing and Re-confirming of your payment file was deposited there on your behalf by the Federal Ministry Of Finance Benin, they will be starting sending your fund immediately to you without any further delay and you will start receiving your fund every day $7, 000.00 until your total payment ($1.9 million) United States Dollars is finished.

Finally, kindly let me know as soon as you have contacted them and send the money to them.

Thanks for your understanding and God bless you.

Yours in service

MR USMAN BELLO
Finance Minister
Federal Republic of Benin

I DON'T HEAR FROM YOU AS MY BOSS TOLD ME REGARDING YOUR DRAFTED CHEQUE.I RECEIVED AN URGENT CALL WHICH PROMPT THAT I WILL LEAVE THIS COUNTRY TOMORROW.I WENT TO THE BANK TO DEPOSIT YOUR CHEQUE FOR SAFE KEEPING BEFORE MY LEAVING BUT IS QUITE UNFORTUNATLE THAT ECOBANK DIRECTOR BENIN TOLD ME THAT THE CHEQUE HAS ONE WEEK TO EXPIRE AND I TRIED TO REACH YOU WHEN I WAS WITH THE BANK MANAGER TO KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS MATTER BUT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS KEEP RETURNING.I TOLD THE DIRECTOR MARTHINS DAVE TO CONVERT THE CHEQUE INTO CASH TO AVOID LOOSING THE MONEY UNDER EXPIRATION BECAUSE IF IT HAPPENED AS HE TOLD ME IT MEANS YOU WILL LOOSE THE FUND BECAUSE MY BOSS WHOM INSTRUCTED TO SEND THE MONEY AS YOUR COMPENSATION HAS LEFT THIS COUNTRY.I TOLD THE BANK TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL AMOUNT($2.5MILLION USD) DIRECT TO YOUR ACCOUNT BUT BOARDS OF THE DIRECTORS OF ECOBANK STATED THAT THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT ALLOW THEM TO TRANSFER THE FUND INTO USA ACCOUNT, THAT IS THE REASON THEY ADVISED ME TO SEND THE FUND TO YOU AS PACKAGE THROUGH TOPCHRONO MAIL COMPANY BENIN REPUBLIC.

WELL, I THANKS GOD THAT ALL THE ARRANGEMENT OF DELIVERING $$2.5MILLION DOLLARS IN CASH WAS MADE SUCCEESFUL WITH TOPCHRONO DELIVERY COMPANY.I HAVE SETTLED THEM WITH THEIR DELIVERY CHARGE.FOR SECURITY REASONS AND TO ENSURE THAT THE TRUNK BOX GET TO YOU SAFETLY, I WAS DEPOSITED IT IN THE NAME OF BENIN NATIVE CLOTHS AND IT COVERED WITH BOND INSURANCE WHICH MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO BE OPEN TILL IT GET TO YOUR HAND.ALL THIS IDEA IS FROM MARTHINS DAVE DIRECTOR WHOM HELPED ME PACKAGED THE FUND IN BOX.DO NOT LET THE COMPANY OR ANY BODY TO KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOX TO AVOID LOOSING OF THE BOX.

BELLOW IS THE CONTACT PERSON.
MR.FREDRICK SANCHEZ THE DIRECTOR.
Email(top_chrono_file@hotmail.fr)
OFFICE PHONE:+229-937-718-92
BELOW IS THE INFORMTION THEY REQUEST FROM YOU, FULL NAME...
ADDRESS...
AGE...
PHONE...

INCLUDE YOUR PACKAGE REGISTERATION NO.No, 27.2KGXX5 AND DEPOSITED DATE, 23OCT.2008 TO AVOID NOT DELIVER ANOTHER PERSON PACKAGE TO YOU.
FINALLY, THE KEY OF THE BOX STILL WITH THE PAYING BANK.YOU ARE TO CONTACT DR.MARTHINS DAVE ON HIS PHONE, 0022998283043.I PLEAD HIM TO SEND IT TO YOU, IF YOU NEED IT BEFORE THE DELIVERY AND YOU HAVE TO MAKE GOOD ARRANGEMENT TO RECEIVE YOUR COMPENSATION AS I PLAYED MY PART IN LINE AS YOUR PARTNER INSTRUCTED ME BEFORE HIS TRAVEL.

BEST OF LUCK,

SECRETARY.BENARD KALU.
 19th of Jan, 2009 by   fanny isabel armendariz flores 0 Votes
BUENAS TARDES SOLO UNA PREGUNTA DONDE PUEDO COBRAR UN DINERO QUE FUE ENVIADO DEL PAIS DE BENIN REPUBLICA, COTONOU.
RECEIVIV NAME...EZECHUKWVEDV ADILI
COUNTRY...BENIN REPUBLIC
TEST QUESTION...WHAT COLOR
TEST ANSWER...BLUE
OMOUNT...100USD
MTCH 3624966327
CUANDO PUEDO RECIBIR MI DINERO FAVOR DE AVISARME A MI CORREO
arflor72@univision.com
fanny isabel armendariz flores.
 3rd of Feb, 2009 by   Bjorn Bagn 0 Votes
I have an acknowledged $ 1. 2 Mill USD as accrued interest with Ecobank. Previoously, i had to distribute $ 3 millUSD due to pressures by Ecobank, Cotonou Messrs Mark Jovi, Travaly Cheick and later Mrs.Evelyne Tall. The latter is on local Board of Directors.
Frankly, either they - or crooks using their e-mail addresses have done everything to make this transfer out of the bank impossible and imposed fees for this, that and the other.
Complaints via e-mail to Ecobank @ecobankbj.com has gone unanswered. requests for accounting and accrued interest accounts has been equally unanswered, but with diverted counter questions.

I believe this bank's Cotonou branch is so infiltrated by crooks so that international banking business with them is impossible.
I am about to file complaint with the Benin chambers of commerce, the equivalent Banking commission, release newspaper summaries and forwarn the U.S.embassy not to deal with this bank!
I would not recommend this bank to anyone. The bank has been notified officially by e-mail ofmy intention - and I have received no response
 18th of Feb, 2009 by   walkerl11 0 Votes
they had sent me an email to and said I had to give 85 dollars and I was like I cant pay that much then he asked what could i pay i said 50 so he said ok send it. But i'm the type of person I don't send no money no where unless I receive what I suppose to receive first and if it cant go like that they could kiss my ass. And I told them they gone have to find someone else. I don't trust things like that because I feel it's all a scam. Weather it is or it isn't I'm not giving my money to no one. I'm not that greedy for money I'm fine trying to finish college so I could earn that on my on
 28th of Jan, 2010 by   Willie Dexter 0 Votes
Yes, i strongly agree on getting something done to these evil, lowdown, unselfish, lying, lazy, stealing, ungodly, untrusting, and unloyal individuals whom have lied, lies after lies taken all our earnings for an unjust cause to secure their own financial state to adjust and live. We the people;victims of scams and being robbed and now are invited to they're and now what state of mind we're in as we arrive in this country, possibly bringing trouble to the country; upset and seeking a refund or revenge for those who committed the scams robbery from online of false information of lottery winnings and inheritance, and if not someone needs to answer for these serious actions or consequences are fatal.Large amounts of monies and a long journey are taken with excitement and in results of an upset and trip taken for none but broke, bank account empty and revenge set in.My names Willie Dexter, and i'm being scam as i'm seeking revenge and doing my research of such country and bank transfers and existance right this moment.I was told I had 1.5 million dollars being held and waitng for a small amount of $115.00 to be western unioned so my package could be released from yellow tag and then delivered to my address with all information as follow is sent as well:(full name, address, phone number, occupation, martial status, country, and lottery numbers or reference numbers), with the following numbers that's being used to contact me:(22998505138;22998909555).
 19th of Nov, 2010 by   Jmarye 0 Votes
Next time you're about to send them money, stop, take half of what you're going to send them, and send it to me. Then you will be left with half of what you wouldve lost. Contact me @jpoodel@live.com
 26th of Nov, 2010 by   Ex Con 0 Votes
Why do you silly people fall for these scams. These criminals rely on your greed and have been trained by members of the african criminals. They have paperwork drawn up to convince you that the person who was killed in an accident or has left you a lottery win, or has a gold deposit in your name lodged at a bank are all scams. The people that are targeted are those that really cant afford to loose the opertunity to get some extra cash. (IMPORTANT) if a bank or a solicitor has money for you left from any means, will take his fee and or charges from the total held in your name and pay you the balance. (ALSO) if you pay there fee up front by a card payment they have your details and can use then to empty your account over a period of time or steal your identity for other illegal transactions.IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROPABLY IS, DONT DO IT CONTACT INTERPOL AND REPORT IT. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRUST THEM AT LEAST AT THE PRESENT TIME UNTILL THEY GET THERE CONTACT DETAILS TO USE
 31st of Dec, 2010 by   julio maldonado 0 Votes
Julio César Maldonado Arévalo
pipi2-@live.com.mx
Guatemala, Centro América.

Señores de Ecobank International PLC., Manager de Ecobank International. Dakar-Senegal, lo saludo cordialmente y que en estas fechas de navidad le traiga muchas felicidades, paz y amor en su país, deséandole un próspero año nuevo y que sea de mayor prosperidad como institución finaciera.

El motivo de la presente señor Ecobank, es que estoy por recibir de Dakar Senegal un cheque que me envía la señorita Sunia Anada, quien supuestamente en ese bano dejó un depósito, por el cual me envía un cheque, con la cantidad de 250, 000.00 dólares, esto por motivo de una compensación que de ella nació dármela por una ayuda que yo le hice, ella en agradecimiento a la ayuda que le hice me envió un correo donde me decía que me comunicara con una persona en Dakar Senegal a quien le dejó el cheque, es un reverendo padre divino, con quien he tenido comunicación por correo y me dice que si el tiene el cheque pero que le tengo que hacer un envío económico para que el pueda pagar el envío en DHL, hacia mi pais que si bien es cierto queda muy lejos y siendo así me animé a ayudar a esta persona, quien ahora dice que me recompensa por la ayuda que le hice ese cheque.

Lo que yó quiero señor Ecobank es saber si el cheque es auténtico y si me recomienda velar porque me llegue y así poderlo cobrar en algún banco de mi pais, que por supuesto su experiencia sabe si se puede realizar la transacción, él escaneó el cheque y me lo envió para que lo viera por internet y el cheque dice así:
 21st of Feb, 2011 by   Fool_me_twice2011 0 Votes
I unexpectedly opted to get a psychic reading for fun and next thing I know, I am receiving abundant letters on being a beneficiary for millions and millions of dollars.
I went go along with their emails/game, then came the long awaited part. I was required to pay instantly $200 for Renewal of payment file and my first payment of $7, 000 was awaiting on that payment to be made..I was like wtf? they really do think people are stupid the c*nts..I just told them to get $200 deducted from my first initial payment to cover for file..bahahaha... EAT THAT!!!
 2nd of Aug, 2011 by   Dr. Heiser 0 Votes
To me happens the same. I am an engineering office which offers consultancy to Africa. he had signed conttracts for engineering and consultancy. thatmeans I have real demands. ECO Bank dmenads from me thousands of Euro for taxes and faked childish colourful papers with immediate pay via western uniion and moneygram, everything bride money for the bankers. Imagine an african banker erans 400.- € a month with our bride money they can double this and more. But the are perfect liars and they are criminals. i had involved now interpol and I warn you all readers of this text of the following names: laurent Sekonji (ECO Bank benin), Mr. Bah Eco Bank Gambia, . Sometimes they route it via London this is an criminal outlet of Africa. They do it via NAT West Bank. I lost 70.000.- € I must close my offivce now. my family is bankrupt. Thank you Africa. Start real working you fraudsters and care for you children in Somalia by you alone. Never, never I will donate something for starvation in Africa. You bloddy fraudsters. I will sumbit all my papers here. With the new software you cn fake everything and these niggers are perfect in doing that.
It would be better they would ureg all nigger mamas to swallow anti baby pills toprebevent the raise of such criminal individuals. Go to hell you assholes.
 2nd of Aug, 2011 by   Dr. Heiser 0 Votes
Another thing I had forgotten to tell: all email traffic is hacked. If you write an email to them Nigraia connection is watching you.
They are informed abou everything, therefore best regards to you all you fraudsters. Stop to fuck your nigger mamas. You assholes are enough in the world.

S t o p p making babies and stopp being corrupt
 2nd of Aug, 2011 by   Dr. Heiser 0 Votes
The german bank rejected entirely my positive submission that your payment has nothing to do with money laundering,
there is deep concern that the said part-payment of 900, 000 euro from the total amount of 10million euro is associated with money laundering.

Therefore, there is no way your wife's Account could be credited without sorting out the
money laundering issue.
To be honest with you based on my experience as an international banker, the only option left for you people to prove that this money is not money laundering is to pay tax on the money (declaring it as an income because it is obvious that Mr conteh cannot prove how he made the money.)

The tax code is about 5% of the amount to be transferred which in your own case is 45, 000 euro
I have to be sincere to you, there is no other way to get this transfer finalised except this way,
also beware of somebody telling you otherwise or passing through a short cut for a lesser amount.
I regret to tell you this but the truth must be told no matter how bitter.

Regards